Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harith Mahajan
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Harith MahajanYour feedback matters!
I am having acne problem on face due to which I got some holes type scars on my some part of face especially on the cheeks. I read on the internet that it could only be treated completely by some laser or filling treatments. My concern is that are they good for the face? Are there any home remedies which I can use to get rid of this problem soon and completely?
My brother does not see properly at night whenever its see all thing whether its near by him or far away. What should we do ?
I have red eyes since a month. I am operating a computer so it always shows red eye so I request you why it becomes always red? I request you to give me proper solutions of it Thanks in advance.
I have a yellowish colour inside my eyes and having a swear pain? So Please tell me what can I do for that.
I am 22 years old male and I have squint in my left eye. Is any treatment possible without surgery. Is surgery is safe? is it possible to cure squint by 100%. I hear that. After surgery squint may relapse. Is it true?
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activity like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help to give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes are less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise such as walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically occurs by the time you reach the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!