Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Harish MalikYour feedback matters!
I'm 86 & in tolerable health. In the past, has had 1.Tonsils 2. Hydrocele 3. Piles 4. prostate 5. And both sides Hernia, from 4 to 75th years of age. GERD for the last 15 or 20 yrs. congenitally Constipated. Amoebic dysentery, when 20 years of age. Mild Hypertension. Last 4 months in New jERSEY, FROM cHENNAI, iNDIA. IN fULLY A/C HOUSES. LAST 2 MONTHS MISSING pulse AND LOW PuLSE (54 TO 60. revelol/ am 12.5/ 0.25 MG. RETURNING IN 3 OR 4 WEKS. ALSO SLEEP aPNEA, LAST 3 MONTHS. ADVICE ACTON. THANKS.
Hi doctors please help me I exposed sexual encounter with Commercial sex worker On January 30th 2017 Then 2 months after April 8 dna pcr negative Then 3 months after may 17 2017 tridot negative That day I tested VDRL, HBSAG,SYPLLISS, Total are negative Then 4 months 17 days time June 16th tridot negative.in between may 29th 2017 I tested with western blot confirmation test seronegative. Then 5 months 18 days July 18th ELISA DUOS 0.56 VALUE In result less than 1 negative greater than 1 positive If I now free from hiv or not Please send me good suggestion.
Sir I am suffering from tinnitus from two years will you please give any medicine. Are where should I contact.
My friend is masturbating from the age of 15 to 20. But he stopped a month ago. He produce small amount of non- healthy sperms. What should he do now to turn his sperms into stronger and healthy and to produce more amount of stronger and healthy sperms. And he got another problem also. That is, if any girl sit near by him or if he see porn movies or pictures his pennis automatically started to leak some sort of gummy water. Why is this occurring like this. For that what should he do. Then how to stop that. Please help my best friend. He need immediate help. Because he is going to get married in a year. So no time. Can he become a father for a healthy and normal baby. Can he satisfy his wife while having sex with her. Please help
He is suffering from severe headache since one week. The pain is lasting for five to six hours after awakening from bed and slowly the pain is reducing. Please suggest him the medicine or the method to get over from this problem.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'