Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harish Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Harish KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I got married 6 month before I am try inter course that time I can't get harder my penis. Other I got harder and sex feelings also low. Eat I do.
I am coughing blood after having sore throat. Even the medicines are not working. Is it something serious?
I have skin problems .when I came with sun touch red rashes appears on my skin and itching start. So please suggest me what could I do?
Doctor .as I I asked many time that I didn't satisfied morning when I go to toilet for stool. My stomach doesn't clean properly from 2.3 year. Always suffer from mild constipation due to this .I feel upset. .I changed my eating habits .and drink 8.9 glass of water per day and I also avoid tea coffee .fast food .only prefer homemade food but not much spicy and oily .I do yoga and skipping rope. I do all things .but again I suffer from mild constipation. .3.4 months ago .I also took triphala churna .but all is in vein. These days I am taking Cremaffin Plus .liquid medicine at night .medicine full name is .Liquid paraffin, Milk of Magnesia and Sodium Picosulfate Oral Emulsion. .is this medicine good? .I don't have any problem related bloating .gas acidity. .I don't know why ?I suffer from mild constipation from many times. .even I eat 2 apples daily in the morning .so please sir tell me .Cremaffin plus good medicine? After taking 2 spoon with warm milk .at night time. I don't suffer mild constipation .so can I take this Daily at night??
I am 33 years man unmarried. I masturbate daily since many years. Now I have some erection problem. Is there any homeopathy treatment or medicine. So please tell me to get rid of this problem.
Aches and pains are often dismissed and left untreated for prolonged durations, unless there appear to be severe disruptions in one’s daily routine. These pains and aches may serve as the first indication of something bigger, which is the reason that even minor pains must be diagnosed without losing any time. Often pains and aches, if diagnosed at early stages, can be treated using specific exercises, as recommended by physiotherapists. These exercises can be executed at any time of the day in a regular life, irrespective of the venue, time or environment an individual is in. They are meant to improve overall flexibility of muscles and joints, as well as improve body functions.
- Rotations of the lower trunk: Bend your knees, rotate them in a to and fro motion such that the lower half of your body from the pelvis actually moves. This exercise should be done while you lie on your back.
- Side stretch: Lie down on one side and pull the upper leg ankle towards the back with the upper hand. While performing this move, it should be ensured that you apply pressure on your thigh with your lower leg ankle.
- Cat and camel: Arch your back towards the ceiling and the floor alternately after a fixed duration (for eg. 5 to 15 seconds), while keeping your body on your hands and knees.
- Straight leg raise: Raise your leg upright, i.e. without bending, and point your toes upwards, while you are sitting up or lying on your back.
- Hamstring stretch: If you wish to relieve yourself of low back pain, lie flat on your back, lift your leg and hold the back of your knee using both hands. This can be repeated about 8-12 times a day for quick relief.
- Brace marching: This exercise suggests that you lie on the floor on your back with your knees bent. Raise your foot from the ground alternately such that your upper half of the body above the pelvis does not move.
Other exercises for addressing pains and aches:
Though there are a lot of other exercises available for addressing pains and aches. Yoga provides another simple approach. Poses such as the Cobra pose, Butterfly or Supported Warrior are especially helpful in addressing pains in joints beneath the pelvis. A great benefit of Yoga is the prospect of mental serenity and improved system functions such as respiratory and digestive functions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.