Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Harish KumarYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my brain power. What would b the best way. I have heard about using nicotine. I am non smoker, shud I start using nicotine gums? Is there any side effects? Is it very addictive?
Dear Doctor, My nephew has completed 9 months of his life i.e. He is 9 months old and his teeth has not yet grew. Could there be problem in future? A doctor was telling that his bones would weak as his teeth has not grew at the age of 9 months. I am so concern about him please tell me reason as why his teeth has not grew yet. Also state what should I do? Thank you!
I am having no pain still my dentist said that there is deep decay in my 2 molars and I have to go for root canal and they said it will took 5 sittings. Is this correct as I read it somewhere that it only takes one sitting? Also, what is the charge of root canal along with capping in India?
The mouth is filled with countless bacteria. Periodontal disease begins when certain bacteria in plaque (the sticky, colorless film that constantly forms on the teeth and the surfaces lining the mouth) produce toxins and enzymes that irritate the gums and cause inflammation. The resulting inflammation, which may be painless, can damage the attachment of the gums and bone to the tooth.
Good oral hygiene-brushing twice a day and flossing or using another interdental cleaner once a day-helps reduce the plaque film. Plaque that is not removed regularly can harden into rough porous deposits called calculus, or tartar. Tartar is not the main cause of periodontal diseases, but the pores in tartar hold bacteria and toxins, which are impossible to remove even with regular brushing. Once the hardened tartar forms, it can only be removed when teeth are cleaned professionally at the dental office.
Hi i am eighteen year old I am regularly use toothbrush with and clean my teeth but my teeth yellow.
I often suffer from mouth ulcer. How to get rid of it? what kind of vegetable or fruit should I take?
I have mouth ulcers since 6-7 years. I have tried many medicines but still there. What should be done.
I got an rct done for lower tooth 7 right side. I got a crown. Now x ray shows gap between crown and last wisdom tooth and I am getting views that I have to remove the wisdom tooth and redo the crown for 7. There is no other way is it?
sir, i am experiencing pain in the right cheek joint while taking food.as my mouth had small opening pain is considerable i am told that the existing problem is due to severe attrition and also due to deep bite as per the first hand information 18 teeth equires pct(all 8 molars ,top 4teeth due to ,misalignment, and bottom 6 as nerves r exposed).all 28 teeth requires capping. my request to dentists is pl throw some light regardig(1)anticipated cost of rct (2)capping or crowns cost for all 28teeth with pfm type with recommendation of reputed mfg( 3)time of completion (4)after going through this will the joint pain under control as regarding me i am 62 years old retired person with diabetic ,ht,thyroid,(all under control(almost normal) with medicines and pure vegetarian as the issue is big i need some guidelines from expert pannel to take right decission.thanks
What I do for teeth pain and bleeding some time? Then teeth inner side cavities are created how to removed the teeth pain, blood bleeding and cavities please advise.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer, from last 1year. At every 1 or 2 month? Why it does come? What should I do for cure?
Does Lingual braces are safe and completely invisible how much time does it takes to treat 1 mm gap and how much does it cost.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.