Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harish ChhabraYour feedback matters!
Sir now I am 22 years old. And I am virgin so I have very much doubt about sex. So you tell me how to increase and enjoying sex time and other things.
I am having nose sniffing problem. It not getting well since five days. I haven’t taken medicine yet. What should I do?
Hi sir, I am 31 years old. And this question is related with sex. Actually when I see any bad scene or sexy scene like kissing etc, my penis erected, even I see a beautiful woman, what should I do? And important is when I sleep with the wife in just 2 minute I finish my sex, I think. you are understanding what I mean? how to increase the stamina of sex?
I'm suffering from recurrent aphthous ulcers since 2 months, now I'm even having oral thrush. Kindly anyone help me.
I have constipation problem for last 7, 8 years. I am 26 year old. I do not eat regularly junk food inspite of this I am having this problem. What should I eat or what should I do not please help in detail. You can also write some prescription too. Thanks.
I am 26 years old. On July 17, we had intercourse. A week later I developed swollen breasts with no other pregnancy symptoms. At the time of my expected period i.e. On 29th July, I had a very high fever of around 103-104 degrees along with my regular period with regular length and regular flow. I was treated with antibiotics for a course of 5 days till I recovered. Later it took a week for me to recover from the weakness (may be due to antibiotics). This month we have not tried at all and I got my period on 28th August. But there is a heavy flow only for a day and it all completed in just 3 days whereas normally it lasts for 6-7 days with all the spotting. Is it possible that I am pregnant but if I were, I would be already in my 3rd month, but I do not have any symptoms at all- not even the swollen breasts that I had the last month.
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is such a disorder of personality that causes mood swings, self-esteem issues, impulsive behavior and recurrent self-harm behaviour. It is very difficult to lead a normal life with these varied psychological issues.
A patient suffering from BPD maintains unstable relationships with other people, shows inappropriate emotional reactions and possesses suicidal or self-harm tendencies. It is purely a personality disorder caused due to multiple factors. Patients suffering from BPD may find it difficult to stay alone.
Causes of BPD:
- Neglect and/or sexual abuse
- Some kind of childhood trauma like abandonment
- Loss of a dear one
- Neuro-chemical disturbance in the brain
- Genetic vulnerability
- Prolonged and chronic stress or anxiety
Symptoms of BPD:
- Disturbing thoughts: One may experience disturbed thinking and the range of severity is rather wide. One may question his or her existence and need constant reassurance to believe other, or hear voices that tell one to harm oneself or others. In some cases, hallucination and developing delusional beliefs become a common phenomenon that greatly upset the mental condition of the sufferer.
- Developing paranoid thoughts and having dissociative feelings: The patient often lacks the feeling of self and suffers from identity crisis. 4. Suicidal feelings and attempts.
- Intense but unstable relationships: Sufferers of BPD live in a fear of abandonment and feel that the people they love might leave them. They make all possible efforts to prevent being left alone. They may beg, cling and track their loved ones to avoid being left alone. The opposite may also occur and sufferers might feel that they are being smothered by others. This results in actively pushing away loved ones. A combination of these feelings leads sufferers to give out mixed signals which is confusing and often hurts them and their loved ones.
- Impulsive behavior: Indulging in impulsive behavior is a common sign of BPD. Those suffering from BPD may develop suicidal tendencies and threaten to self-harm. Partaking in risky and irresponsible behavior such as gambling, drinking, drug abuse, having unprotected sex with strangers, going on unrestrained shopping sprees and shoplifting are not uncommon for those with BPD.