Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harish Chandra Pathak
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harish Chandra PathakYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, My father is 67 years old diagnosis with drug induced Parkinson 3 months before. Doctor gave Ropark 0.5, 2 times a day. Also we started some aayurvedic treatment. Am not sure which one helped by he was ok also improved his daily walk from 0.5 km to 2 km. But 4 weeks back again his energy level decreased and now he walk only 0.5 km in home only. Doctor ask syndopa plus half 4 times a day for 1 month, we gave it for 2 days only and it did not suit to him. He was very uncomfortable and start unusual movements like he is very serious patient and start bouncing in bed. But if we don't give syndopa plus then he is quite ok only on Ropark 0.5 2 times a day. Please advice as am very confused and concerned because doctor asked to increase syndopa plus dose from half to one 4 times a day and he said syndopa plus is best drug and I see it do not suit to father.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from one sided headache (migraine).common medicine like saridon does not work. What should I do?
What are the symptoms of brain tumor and how can we cure it as early as possible and also tell precaution measures.
Just had CT scan of head due to spinning symptom since last 1 month. In report it is mentioned that there is calcified granuloma in LT. High frontal lobe. Is it serious problem. Suggest further diagnosis. Thanks.
My mother was neurofibroma type 2 patient .now she has multiple extramedullary lesions present in spine .already one time she undergone spine surgery for these problem .after 7 years same problem arise .now the lesions rise at same region. She is also under gone for gamma knife radiosurgery for bilateral schwanommas in brain .is there any chances to cure by applying the any type of radiotherapy for spinal lesions. Any type of radiosurgery is helpful for spinal tumours? Is it available in india. Please give me clarification about spinal radiosurgery. Pls help me. I am very sad about this situation.
My hand shakes a lot I get very scared without any reason. Tried neurobion tablets but did not get cured. But I'm suffering from hypothyroidism is it because of that.
Proper and sound hearing is essential for a healthy living. If you are suffering from lack or loss of hearing, chances are that you are missing out on life itself. Therefore, it is imperative that you undergo treatments in case you are suffering from any kind of hearing ailment.
There are various reasons that contribute to loss of hearing. Some of the common causes are:
- Increasing noise
- Genetically inherited
Over the years various surgical and non-surgical methods have surfaced that can help repair loss of hearing and damage. Among the other branches of medicines, Ayurveda is the most old and ancient method. It uses natural herbs in order to correct and treat hearing loss. This has proved to be extremely beneficial and potent and it cures hearing ailments with the help of a number of natural methods. Some of them are:
- Lukewarm mustard oil or sesame oil: If you are suffering from ache in ears or loss in hearing, try putting few drops of warm mustard oil and sesame oil in your ear and hold it with index fingers. At the same time store air in your mouth and let your cheeks contract and bulge for a minute or so. This ayurvedic tip considerably improves hearing and reduces ear pain.
- Radish juice and sesame oil: If you are suffering from sores and hearing problems, a mixture of the two can be beneficial. In this method, a small quantity of Radish juice should be boiled with a small quantity of sesame oil, till the juice absorbs the oil. This mixture should be administered twice a day in order to experience the results.
- Applewood oil: A variety of ingredients are required in order to create the resultant oil. Initially cow's urine should be boiled and the applewood powder must be added to it. This mixture should then be filtered and further added with sesame and goat's milk. This concoction is then boiled and the resultant oil should be stored and applied with cotton daily. This improves hearing a great deal.
- Mixture of neem and turmeric: In this method turmeric and neem leaves are boiled together. The steam should be taken as well as the water must be applied on the ears and surrounding areas. This has proved to be an extremely effective remedy in treating pus in the ears and consequent hearing loss.
- Mixture of Radish juice, turmeric, sesame oil and ajwain seeds: All these ingredients must be taken in selective quantities and boiled to get the resultant oil. This oil must be stored and used to treat loss of hearing and other ear diseases.
Related Tip: "6 Signs You Need A Hearing Test"