Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Harish BhallaYour feedback matters!
Helo sir my name is Vamsi. My problem is my penis of skin is not going back when I m doing sex so it is problem for me tell me the suggestion for it.
I have small hitus hernia from past 1 year is surgery needed ? Right now not taking any antacid suggest me a good antacid and how long should I take ? Please. .
My sugar level is Morning BLOOD SUGAR POST-PRANDIAL Blood 175, Urine TRACE. Is it normal. Morning BLOOD SUGAR FASTING Blood 98, Urine NIl. Is it normal.
Is there any problem by doing sex weekly? Is there any advantages by doing sex or any disadvantages?
Hi I am 25 years old and I have a pain in my stomach from yesterday and I don't want to eat anything.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Every morning when I get up ,I begin to sneeze which continues for 5 to 10 mins. It's going on for last 6 months. Even I get cold very quickly, even in summer. Sometimes I begin to sneeze when go outside. So please suggest any remedies.
Hy my name is rahul and my problem is headache please help ne to remove my headache eaxe please help me forgot say.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man finds it difficult to maintain an erection during a sexual performance. Over 50% of the overall population above the age of 75 suffers from this condition. This might occur from a lack of sexual desire or from a person suffering from conditions, such as fatigue, anxiety and stress. Excessive consumption of alcohol also leads to erectile dysfunction. Some standard treatments related to erectile dysfunction include implants, vacuum pumps, surgery and natural treatments.
What leads to erectile dysfunction?
An erection involves the participation of nerves, brain, blood vessels, muscles, etc.Erectile dysfunctionscan be caused by obesity, diabetes, tobacco consumption, Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, problems involving the prostate gland, etc. A study showed that more than 60% of the people who are over dependent on alcohol tend to suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Why a visit to the doctor is necessary?
Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of completely unrelated diseases or health problems. It is necessary to know the underlying cause of the symptoms of this condition. Some common treatments suggested by doctors are losing weight, exercising, and curbing the intake of alcohol and cigarette smoking. Doctors often prescribe medicines such as Viagra and Levitra, but that might come with side effects such as headaches, nasal congestion and dizziness.
Natural remedies to treat erectile dysfunction
- Dehydroepiandrosterone: Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA hormone is produced by the adrenal gland. Our body has the capability to convert this hormone into both estrogen and progesterone. The dietary supplement of DHEA is prepared from soy and yam. A study conducted in Massachusettsin the year 1999 showed that consumption of DHEA supplements can greatly improve this condition within six months.
- Consumption of L-arginine: L-arginine is a naturally occurring amino acid present in the body. It increases the rate of nitric acid in the body which in turn relaxes the blood vessels and facilitates a successful erection. A study conducted by the NIH in 1999 confirmed that the intake L-arginine on a daily basis significantly helps in treating erectile dysfunctions. L-arginine can also be taken with pycnogenol to get quick results.
- Kavach Beej: Beneefits of Kavach Beej include the remedies for fatigue, tiredness, lack of sexual desire, and erectile dysfunction. This herb has a catchy name, but it is also very potent as a sexual libido enhancing herb, improving both low testosterone and returning the thyroid bodily hormone to normal, improving sex.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is used as the important part of many Indian Ayurvedic remedies for the sexual health of Men. Shilajit is famous and popular for being effective in the treatment of numerous diseases, health conditions and disorders. Shilajit is generally considered to be very useful and most effective in the treatments of problems related to sexual health.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has been used since 2000 years to treat erectile dysfunction in Indian Medicine in some traditional and folk remedies. It boosts libido and increases longetivity. Ashwagandha reduces stress level, so benefits to improve the stamina.
- Safed Musali: Safed musli, a very potent ayurvedic aphrodisiac herb, has been proven to be extremely beneficial in treating low libido and erectile dysfunction. Safed musli is also an excellent remedy for several other male conditions, including infertility, oligospermia or low sperm count, premature ejaculation, and physical weakness. It has the ability to increase your sperm count and semen motility, and thereby improves your fertility. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am 27 years old and I am suffering from constipation from last one year what should I do? I have consulted many doctors but no result.
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.