Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hamrah Llyas SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old girl. I have A cyst in my right breast and I consulted a doctor when I was felt the pain .that was 2 years back .and the scanning report is that:-shows mild fibroadenosis more on right side .there is a small cyst 1.1*0.6 cm at 1 0' clock position of right mammary gland. No abnormal calcification. But now I feel that the cyst is multiplying. I felt that another one is coming on that same breast. Is that any serious one?
I hv ectopic pregnancy last year n my both tubes are normal. Last month I did 3 sitrodin injection 150 mu. My eag was not matured enough. This month after 13 days no period n feeling sick n weakness. N left back pain. Pregnancy test was negative. Pls suggest me.
I am 21 years of age. I am suffering from the problem of delayed or no menstruation. I am overweight and I have tried everything to loose weight but I get zero results. I have take ginette for 4 Yr as was recommended by doctor but still there is no improvement. But now I am not taking any medicine. Periods did not come from the last 2.5 month and I am very much disturbed due to this problem.
Have a good breakfast. Skipping breakfast particularly irritates sadhaka pitta, a subdosha of pitta. An imbalanced sadhaka pitta can result in irritability and unsettled emotions. According to ayurveda, it is recommended that fruits be eaten first thing in the morning, 30 minutes before other breakfast items such as hot cereal.
My last period date is Jan 25 and I had sex on feb 5, till yet I didn't got my periods But I felt few cramps in stomach and medium breast pain and it increased bit. I felt as I'm pregnant, I don't know how many weeks I'm pregnant and how to count that. Please let me know how many weeks I'm pregnant. Presently I'm healthy and not using any of medicines. I want to go for abortion Is it good if I use abortion kit? Should I consult any doctor regarding dosage? Or please guide me how to take steps.
I want to conceive & I am planning from last 2-3 months but no results. This is my second pregnancy.
Can bleeding possible in pregnancy or not? If bleeding happened this means pregnancy has not happened?
After two days unprotected sex girl got her period. That looked like normal one. Can she still become pregnant?
Hello madam, maine last period 29/6 ko dekha tha pr abhi tak mujhe period nahi aaya hain, main tab ovigyn dsr aur cap Q gold f le rahi hun, jaisa aap sab ne mujhe urine test krne ko kaha tha to Maine 3/8 , ko kiya 1st pink line dark tha aur 2nd wala untna dark nahi tha, madam mujhe 3/8 se halka halka Brown discharge ho raha hai, kya kre kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain ,Dr ne mujhe 42 days me bulaya hai, kya pregnancy me Brown discharge hota hain, ya kuch aur baat hain, please boliye na.
I just started taking the mini pill as mu form of contraceptive 2 weeks ago. I have taken other contraceptives with no issues. I have had a headache for the past 5 days that is just getting worse. Could this be from the contraceptive, if so is it dangerous and why?
I am 30 years old, since marriage 5 years completed, I am not getting pregnant, the problem is one uterus wall of the fibroid size is 1cm, another one is right tube blockage. Please suggest is possible to conceive by simple treatment.
I am diagnosed with endometriosis cyst which is of 4.5 cm in right side and around 4 cm in left side. Should I go for surgery?
After I had a sex within a minute I have a flow of a watery white discharge, there is any problem in my body, my husband said that I have a heat body that's why my husband hormone doesn't entering in my body, Is it True, Please Tell me I am Worried about this, May I have a possibility of Pregnancy, I am married three months before only, if there is a problem please tell me how to avoid a watery white discharge after sex.
We are married for almost 7 years still we are not blessed with a baby 1 tube is blocked doctors always suggest for ivf.
I do sex with my wife last night, by mistake I don't use anything which will escape my wife from pregnancy, what medicine I will use now after sex?
I have pcod since 1.5 year. Im taking ginette 35. I have taken 3 cycles. My thyroid and prolactin are normal. No anemia. I feel am gaining weight. My periods are irregular since 5 years. So please "PRESCRIBE" me sme ayurvedic medicines for pcod and for weight control.
Miscarriage refers to the spontaneous loss of the fetus before one completes the 20th week of pregnancy, taking into account the period from the conception to gestation. It usually happens in the first trimester of the pregnancy; that is within the seventh and the twelfth week of conception. Recurrent miscarriage is when one suffers from multiple miscarriages in a row.
- Abnormally-shaped Uterus: Some miscarriages, particularly late ones, are thought to happen because the uterus (womb) has an abnormal shape.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): Women with this condition have many small cysts in their ovaries.They also tend to have hormonal problems, including high levels of insulin and male hormone in the blood, which can lead to recurrent miscarriage.
- Infection: Some serious infections can cause or increase the risk of single miscarriages. These include toxoplasmosis, rubella, listeria and genital infection. But it is not clear whether infection plays a role in recurrent miscarriage.
- Diabetes and Thyroid Problems: Uncontrolled diabetes and untreated thyroid problems can cause miscarriage. But well-controlled diabetes and treated thyroid problems do not cause recurrent miscarriage.
Your risk of recurrent miscarriage is higher if:
- You and your partner are older; the risk is highest if you are over 35 and your partner over 40;
- You are very overweight. Being very underweight may also increase your risk.
Each new pregnancy loss increases the risk of a further miscarriage. But even after three miscarriages, most couples will have a live baby next time.
Testing After Recurrent Miscarriage:
If you have had three miscarriages in a row, you should be offered tests to try to find the cause. This should happen whether or not you already have one or more children. Testing is not usually offered after one or two early miscarriages (up to 14 weeks) because these are often due to chance. But you might be offered tests after two early miscarriages if you are in your late 30s or 40s or if it has taken you a long time to conceive.
If you had a late (second trimester) miscarriage, where your baby died after 14 weeks of pregnancy, you should be offered tests after this loss.
- You can opt for blood tests to check for sticky blood syndrome or APS. Tests would look for antibodies that would help treat the condition. Antibodies are chemicals produced by the body to combat infections.
- Get an examination done should the doctor suspect chromosomal abnormalities and in case it is diagnosed, both of you can consult a clinical genetics specialist for genetics counseling.
- Your doctor will recommend an ultrasound scan to trace any type of abnormality that may make a pregnancy futile, for instance, a short or a fragile cervix.
It is natural to pin your hopes on testing as the answer to your problems. But there are three reasons why it may not be the answer you’re looking for:
- A cause may not be found; when this happens your miscarriages are called ‘unexplained’
- Even if a cause is found, it may not be treatable;
- Treatment may not lead to a successful pregnancy. This can happen if a pregnancy miscarriages for a different reason than the one being treated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.