Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hakim AliYour feedback matters!
Hey Dr. I have a girlfriend her age is 17 and her vagina hole I too small I want to make her vagina hole bigger so what should we do? Reply fast.
I married before one year and we are thinking still 3 more years we do not want baby we get any problems and i'm 23 and my husband 28.
I'm planning to get married in few months but my vaginal opening is too small, we tried several time's to have intercourses but all efforts are failure. We are very disappointed. Kindly help.
Sir, is there any chance of pregnancy if any girl use to make sex during her second day of period and take an I pill during 23 hours?
Hello doctors, I am trying to conceive. Goin thru the treatment of clomid and injectable as I am having PCOS and Thyroid. Having 2 failed cycles and now I am on 3rd cycle and ovulated naturally too. I am 10 dpo. I want to reduce my weight but nothing help me alot. I am 83kg and 5'3 tall. I am having two questions- 1) can I take 3-4 cups of green and ginger tea (mixed together) after ovulation has occurred? 2) can I use herbalife products like shakes for reducing weight? These products do help in loosing weight but I want to know if taking herbalife can cause some problems with conceiving?
Last month on 4th feb 2017 my periods ended. I had sex on 7th feb 2017. I took i-pill within 6 hrs after sex. I got a bleeding of dark brown or black color on 17th feb 2017. It continued for 2-3 days. I have not got periods till today. Its been more than a month.& there are no signs of pregnancy also. What should I do now? Please help.
Dhatt mean safed pani bahut jayada aata hai or period mei bahut jayada dard hota hai sath kamar dard bhi hota hai jiske lia harbar pain killar khana padta hai ye purani long time se ho raha hai.
I am 24 years I have got polycystic ovary disease. What should I do to get relief from this please suggest me something. I am getting acne large hairfall and Brest tenderness and my weight is gaining very fast please help me to recover my problem?
How to treat vaginismus at home or suggest some meds. Me and my bf trying to have sex. It just never happens. I think m suffering from vaginismus.
I am pregnent. 8 weeks. In torch test rubella igg 62 cmv129 hsv27. But igm -'ve. Can my baby healthy?
Period hua 28 th March Ovulaion date 10th April 9th April & 11th, April sex krne se pregnency possible hain? Ovulaion date se fatilise phase kite din tk hoti Hain?
Indoor plants are not just meant for embellishing your interior spaces. They have other qualities as well. They can interact with your mind and body and better your life with their healing qualities. Here's how they can benefit your health:
- They make breathing easy: Do you remember your old science lessons in school? Well, you must know that plants release oxygen into the atmosphere and absorb carbon dioxide during photosynthesis. Human beings do the reverse during respiration or breathing. During night, plants respire like us and absorb oxygen as photosynthesis halts. But there are few plants like orchids, succulents and epiphytic bromeliads do the opposite bit by releasing oxygen even at night. You can keep these plants in the bedroom to increase the oxygen supply around you. This helps your breathing and keeps you fit.
- Add moisture to the air: Plants release water in the form of vapour during photosynthesis and respiration. This leads to increase in the moisture content of air. They are known to release about 90% of the water consumed by them. Therefore, if you keep plants inside your house, your respiratory troubles will be reduced by a great extent. The moisture laden air around you will heal and help your respiratory tract. According to a study by the Agricultural University of Norway, the possibility of developing conditions like dry skin, sore throats and dry coughs is reduced.
- Natural purification of air: It has been claimed by researchers that plants can remove about 87 percent of toxins from the surrounding air in a day. These toxins are called volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs include formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Health booster: It influences the overall health of an individual. It has been found by researchers that surgical patients improve faster in rooms with plants. They feel energetic; have proper heart rate and blood pressure. Ayurveda Science tells us that a green and airy ambience is pleasing to the mind. It helps in insomnia, hyperacidity and is an excellent aphrodisiac!
- Increases concentration power: A study by The Royal College of Agriculture in Circencester, England, claims that indoor plants helps in increasing the concentration power in individuals. They make you relaxed and leave a positive impact on your mind. You are filled with optimistic energy and able to focus in life better. It can take away stress from your life. People who keep indoor plants in their houses are usually satisfied with life.
Thus, indoor plants can bring positivity in your life. They can definitely give you mental and physical bliss. They are not just a splash of greenery with decorative significance. They are your companions for life and agents of good health. Keep yourself free from stress and strains of daily lives by maintaining your indoor garden. Remember, a single plant indoor can give you millions of reason to smile and cheer for.
Dear sir/mam, Can I have sex with my wife even of she is pregnant and now she is a 2months odd pregnant playing suggest me up-to how may months we can have sex with each other. She tested pregnancy with home hcg test and it showed two red lines.
Hi doc I had my last period on dt-17.04. 16 and I had protected sex with bf on dated 02.05. 16 that day at time intercourse condom was stuck in my vagina it was not totally inside, when he remove liquid was in condom only it has not come outside even my place is also dry so its there a chance of pregnancy. Pls confirm.
My wife's libido is very low since couple of months because of mental stress, is there any tablet that she can have which can make her feel like having sex. Pl advice.
Do you know about the different types of sexually transmitted diseases and how they are caused? STDs are caused mostly by bacterial infections. The bacteria get transmitted while having sex, in the case of most common STDs. There are several STDs which commonly occur in people, primarily because of having unprotected sex.
There are various forms of infections, including bacteria like gonorrhea and syphilis, viral STDs like HIV, ghnital herpes, hepatitis B, and genital warts. The germs which lead to the STDs dwell in the semen, vaginal secretions, and saliva. The transmission mostly occurs through vaginal, anal, and oral contact. Certain STDs are caused due to skin contact.
Types of STDs:
The most common STD diseases are as follows:
Chlamydia- This bacterial infection occurs in your genital tract, and it is difficult to diagnose as no early symptoms are always experienced. The disease strikes three weeks after the exposure to the responsible bacteria. Lower abdominal pain and vaginal discharge are indicated as symptoms.
Gonorrhea- This is a bacterial infection, which affects the genital tract. It can also develop in your eyes, mouth, throat, and anus. The symptoms start appearing within ten days of the exposure. Major symptoms include thick, bloody discharge from the penis or vagina. Painful sensation while urinating is also indicated.
Trichomoniasis- This STD occurs from a microscopic, single-celled parasite called trichomonas vaginitis. It is commonly transmitted during sexual intercourse with an affected individual. In the case of men, the disease infects the urinary tract, without showing any symptoms in many cases. In women, the vagina is affected. The condition appears twenty-eight days within exposure. Mild irritation and severe inflammation are common symptoms. A clear white, greenish or yellowish vaginal discharge is likely in women, while discharge from the penis occurs in the case of men.
HIV- HIV occurs because of the human immunodeficiency virus. HIV is a severe health disease which disrupts your body’s immune system, or your body’s ability to fight fungi and bacteria that lead to illness. HIV results in AIDS, which is a chronic, life-threatening condition. Commonly, early stage symptoms are not experienced in case of HIV. An illness which is similar to flu within two to six weeks of infection is likely to occur in some patients. You need to take a screening test for HIV for the diagnosis of this condition.
Another common STD which occurs is genital herpes. This is caused due to a certain form of the HSV or herpes simplex virus. The virus enters your body through tiny breaks in your skin membrane or mucous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.