Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hakim AliYour feedback matters!
How to use flavoured condom I mean is it for a girl to suck while m wearing a condom but that's oily how can some 1 suck a condom What is flavour for? I mean is it just for good smell or so that girls can taste that flavour nd how?
My wife is pregnant. She has done first sonography after 50 days. Now when we can do the next sonography. We wish delivery must be normal. What we can do for the normal delivery. What we can do for clever and strong baby. Please guide us for the same.
I am married for 2 years and 7 months. Till we don't have a child. All of the tests that we took says everything is normal. Still why it is not happening?
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy.
My fiance gave me a finger job claiming no fluids on his finger. I am a virgin. Any possibilities of getting pregnant. No semen was ejaculated as he claimed. His finger also din go deep iny vagina. It's been 5 days and should I take an ipill. M very scared. Wat should I do to get my periods if am not pregnant.
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent.
I am 24 year old female I have irregular mensuration cycles from last september my periods got extended up to one month which led to weakness and stress with heavy bleeding. I have done my lower abdominal sonography last year october and all things are absolutely normal kindly give me valuable suggestions and solutions. Thank you.
How to prevent from pregnancy after unprotected intercourse. Is tablets are helpful to prevent. Please advise me. What are the symptoms for pregnancy. When will the symptoms find from the day of intercourse.
M 10 weeks pregnant .my stomach bloats even after eating smaller meals and I feel extremely uncomfortable .can not even sleep or walk with that feeling and sometimes vomit out. What do I do to avoid this. I take small and frequent meals but that also not working. please help.
I had an abortion by pills in month of September We do have sex regularly but with precautions If I want to get pregnant may be now or after few months, will this effect my baby's growth or health Coz I had an abortion in September We have no medical history of any problems.
Leucorrhea is a thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge, it is a natural defense mechanism to maintain chemical balance of vagina as well as to preserve the flexibility of the vaginal tissue, it is normal discharge but if the amount of discharge is increase with foul smell it is due to vaginal infection or sexual transmitted disease. In pregnancy or before menses leucorrhea is normal!
1- Maintain personal hygiene.
2- Take proper diet.
3- Wash your intimate area regularly.
4- If its caused by std or pid, then consult a doctor.
I am married 25 Yr women. I got married in 2015. My vagina got loose. How can I get it back without surgery .only with medicine diet etc.
We even not have intercourse properly, but she missed her periods, we are in fear that she is pregnant even we are not married, what should I do?
Daily brisk walk for 60 minutes can reduce blood glucose by atleast 20mg/dl. It also reduces blood pressure by 10/6 mm of mercury. It has an excellent mood elevating effect, keeps depression away, and also helpful in reducing blood cholesterol levels. It also keeps arthritis away. Walk can be done anytime of the day as per one's convenience. Hence keep walking, motivate others to walk. Try to walk atleast 10, 000 steps a day. Use a pedometer in your smart phone to keep a track. Its free!
Dr deep dutta was awarded with the prestigious young investigator award by research society for the study of diabetes in india (rssdi) for his landmark works on diabetes prevention in india at its annual conference in hyderabad on 18th nov 2016.