Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H V MahajanYour feedback matters!
I feel that my pennis is small, may be because of masturbation, now I stopped it, will it change or grow or any medicine is there to make it big.
जीभ और मुंह में चिकनाई कम हो रही है और खुरदुरापन है और कट सी रही है। जीभ से नमक का स्वाद नही पता चल रहा है। IgE test 4/6/17 को करवाया था, जो 454.0 आया है। Montek Lc रात को एक गोली खा रही हूँ। बहुत परेशान हूँ कुछ भी खा नहीं पा रही हूँ। ENT Specialist को दिखाया है।
There are hollow spaces in the skull (cavities) known as sinus, which have a mucous lining. Due to various reasons, these can get inflamed, and in some people, despite multiple treatments, the sinusitis can be recurrent and persistent. This condition, where it continues to persist beyond 12 weeks, is known as chronic sinusitis. It can be seen in people of all ages, can be worse in children, elderly, and the immunocompromised.
In Unani, chronic sinusitis is referred to as nazla, and this is due to bad temperament of the brain and the nose, causing inflammation of the mucosa in the sinuses around the nose.
- Nasal septum deviation: The wall separating the two nostrils can be moved to one side, blocking the sinuses
- Nasal polyps: These are growths within the nostrils which can block air flow
- Respiratory tract infections: The nostrils are the first part of the respiratory tract, and infections can affect the sinuses
- Allergies: Chronic allergies like hay fever and inflammation can cause sinusitis
Unani believes that the accumulated mucus causes irritation and pain in the face, especially around the nose. Symptoms include:
- Postnasal drainage, which is thick, discoloured (greenish yellow) drainage from the nose to the throat. This can also produce a constant salty taste in the throat
- Chronic nasal congestion or obstruction, leading to difficulty breathing
- Painful, tender area around the nose and eyes (sinus space)
- Decreased sense of smell
- Unpleasant taste
- Mouth breathing, which can lead to further throat and respiratory problems
- Other symptoms include ear pain, sore throat, cough, painful jaws, fatigue, and fever.
Unani believes that disease is a natural process due to an imbalance between the various body fluids. Treatment is usually progressive, starting with noninvasive measures, moving up to more invasive methods. In chronic sinusitis, the following are often recommended.
- Eucalyptus leaves to be boiled in water and inhaling this provides great relief. It helps in thinning the mucus which is then released easily
- An equal amount of Viola odorata (Linn), marshmallow root extract and Jujube fruits (unaab) are mixed and boiled in about 100 ml of water until the mixture gets reduced to half. This can be stored for prolonged periods and mixed with consumed to be used on a daily basis.
- Another mixture that is used is Malva sylvestris, mallow, and liquorice roots which are again boiled in about 100 mL of water until it is reduced to half the quantity. This can be stored and consumed on a daily basis, up to 3 times a day. This helps in clearing the sinuses and reducing inflammation, preventing a chronic sinusitis.
- Khameera ustokhddus. OD dose and cupping therapy is also very helpful in all types of scinositis.
My fasting sugar is 117. Is it OK. If not, what minimum precautions, I should take. I am 67 plus years old male. Height 6 ft 9 inches. Weight 70 kgs approx.
I am 19 years old. Only half of my face is getting sweat. Another half remains smooth and clear. I have been experiencing this for 3 to 4 years. But that's not a big deal I think so. But indeed I want to know the reason. Hope you help me out of it.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer�s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
I have problem of constipation and pimples on my face I have tried everything. But after some days problem will occur again. What should I do?
My age 28 my penis is not make harder proper during sex. I want to improve my penis hardness and sexual physically life.
I am 43 years old male. My both ankles are in swelling condition for the past one month. My job is office job. I am feeling very tired for the last 2 months. So far no sugar and no pb. Mild pain in ankles . Kindly advise Thanking you in anticipation Gopal.
Fasting blood sugar is 109. After eating it is 147 is not normal or more please tell. When I consulted a doctor he told it is normal not to worry please can you let me know.
Mere friend ki body me Bahut jayda dard hota h usse sone me bhi Bahut problem hoti h Agar wo Bilkul side hokr letti h to usse araam milta h agar neend me Wo ek side se dusare side badal kr sona chalti h to usski body ki saari nashe jaise kheech si rhi hoti h wo koi bhi kaam acche se nahi kr pati sir neeche kr k padaai bhi nahi kr pati please doctor isska solution bataayiye.
From the last few days. I am feeling very weak, I am 25 young guy, doing exercise daily, playing almost every day taking good food. Sometimes when I feel hungry. I feel vomiting type. Please help me what's wrong with me. I am sleeping well 6-8hrs per day.
I am 20 years old having phimosis, wanted to know if it will create problem in future? Is there any exercise or medicine to cure it or will I have to go for operation? Please help.
It has been 5 months to my marriage and at the time of intercourse I lose my erection when I put on a condom and I get discharged in 10 mins Please suggest something.
I have addiction of masturbation want to get rid off it kindly suggest me some therapy or medicine for the same.
Dr. Shrey Bharal talks about managing migraine
Hello everyone my name is Dr. Shrey Bharal. I am a homeopathic physician. Today I am going to talk about migraine. Migraine is actually a headache disorder characterized by recurrent episodes of headache which can be from moderate to severe. Typically, it occurs in one part of your head either on left side or right side. Symptoms are nausea, vomiting, sensitive to light, smell or even sound. Any kind of or any type of physical or a mental activity aggravates it. It has been seen in most of the cases that it is once in families.
If your mother or grandmother is suffering from migraine then you are likely to have it. Migraine mostly affects women more than men. It is three times more common in women. Migraine can be well managed with the help of diet, exercise, as well as medication. Person who is having migraine should avoid junk food and oily food, avoid their sedentary habits and also take proper medication and rest. Migraine can be very well managed with the help of diet, exercise, as well as medication.
Homeopathy has been proved beneficial for migraine. Homeopathy reduces the frequency of attacks and hence giving relief to the patients. I would advise you to take homeopathic medications as well as treatment for migraine.
For more information about migraine and its management you can contact me through Lybrate through audio and video chats as well as you can directly come to my clinic.