Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H S Gujral
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. H S GujralYour feedback matters!
When pain management doesn't help, what are other alternatives for back pain due to bulged discs and arthritis?
Sir I want to straighten my back portion. I think my spinal chord is not straight Or something else please help me.
My T score value is -2.3. X-Ray report of both knees-AP & LAT indicated narrowing of Medial joint space & Fabilla on left side. Kindly provide reasons for this kind of problem Necessary Lifestyle changes Medications Kind of surgery required if any. Thanks.
Hi I am doing gym from previous 15 days but 4 days back I have done leg exercise for the first time and as usual muscles pains for the first time so my leg (thighs) was paining badly. As if now it has reduced a bit but still I am facing problem in bending my leg, sitting and then standing back. Kindly suggest me some remedy.
I am 37 year old man backache, headache , stomach problem gastric and heart abnormality but I am continuously 10 hour do quality control job in pharma lab.
I am 23 male and I am fuferring from leg pain since 3 days and I have taken lots of Medicines to overcome this problem. Please could you tell me how can I relief on it?
I have left ankle pain from last 3 days. I play's shuttle in every evening. 4 days back I felt in ground. That time no pain is happens. After one day pain is came I was used pain killer. But no relief. What should I do? Please suggest me.
My right leg is paining since 7 days continuously. And some time it started vibration inside. Is this the massage of paralysis. I am so worried about that. Tell me something about that.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.