Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
How yoga could improve my life style in daily routine. & how drinking the mixture of lemon, honey in water can improve my metabolism? Plzzz explain at biochemical level in detail.
I am 18 years old and I am having a constant headache from last 1 week. I am wearing a spex of power -1.25 for both right and left eyes. Why is it s?
I am 34 years male. I am suffering from urinary bladder pain from last 4 months. My bladder is squeezing and pain. I am going to urin 10 times per day due to pain I am taking plenty of water. abdominal scanning is normal report. Blood reports are normal (All). I used meftal spas, Cystopen, dicklofine. It is only temporary relief only. Urinary examine details are given below: Colour: Yellow, Appearance: slightly turbid, Reaction: Acidic, Albumin: Nil, Glucose: nil, Pus cells 6-8 /Hpf, Epithelial cells: 2 to 3/Hpf, RBC: nil, Casts: nil, Crystals: Nil, Others: Nil. Please give your advice why I am getting pain. Last year also I faced same problem for a month only. Now I am suffering pain at blade from 4 months please give advice. Is urine reports are normal? Regards, sudhakar. K.
Hi, I have been suffering from diabetes from last 6 years. I was diagnosed for type 2 diabetes. I am taking Tripride 2 forte 1 tablet in morning, and tripride 1 forte 1 tablet in evening, along with betoxid tablet and Cozac 20 mg. I am suffering from ED. Sometimes I am taking manforce 25 mg to have sex with full erection. But it does not work without that. And from last month I have been facing problem not abel to ejectuate for 30 min or so. Researched on net that Cozac might be the problem. Kindly advise.
My 24 days newborn is having blocked nose. She is sneezing and in between coughing also. What to do for that?
Hello doctor nw a days I'm facing erectile dysfunction problem. It's been 4 months I'm feeling low at the time of intimate with my wife. I'm just 30 nw. Can you pls help me to improve my vigour and stamina along with quick discharge problem.
I have big problem of headache. When I go to sleep it starts and headache is very painful. For this I can't sleep properly. Give me a helpful advise please.
I am 24 years old Female suffering from hairfall problem. I have polycystic ovarian disease and gas trouble. I have consulted doctor 2 years back. He has suggested me to avoid oil food, masalas,sweets. Although I am maintain my diet, I have used everything natural like herbal oils, castor oil ,the problem (HAIRFALL) repeats.
This for my sister, yesterday onward she have some itching and skin falling from her foot. Today i went to near by ayurvedic hosp and they saying it's a start of psoriasis and they givsome balm and ayurvedic med. What we do? The care? Any other treatment? Is complicated disease?
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart