Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I can't touch my foot with my hands without bending my knees. My back is very inflexible. Can you suggest me an easy way to get it right?
Is there any way to stop hair fall and re-grow flies hairs? I feel my hair is continuously fall day by day. I will be bald if I not stop it. Because of this my confidence will get loose. May be I would suffered from I inferiority. please help me.
I am loosing weight constantly from past 3 months and even my skin colour is changing. What should I do? for reference I am a hypothyroidism patient.
My fathers is 79 years old and suffering from hypertension from last 23 years but now managed well with medication. Recently in last 15 days his blood sugar level is increased. There is only elevation in fasting blood sugar level (around 124mg) checked thrice and no elevation in postprandial blood sugar level (around 145 mg) also checked thrice. Then we done Hb1 Ac test and the result of same is well under control diabetes. He is not having any medication for the diabetes uptill now. So what can I do? Shall I go to Ayurvedic doctor or allopathic doctor? Also suggest any other possible way to overcome this.
I am a 26yr old male and have 92 kg weight. Thyroid level is normal. What should I do to loose weight?
Some basic components for good sleep
1. Regular physical exercise (preferably not in evening's)
2. Minimise daytime napping
3. Avoid fluid intake or heavy meals just before going to bed
4. Avoid caffeine intake (tea, coffee, cola drinks) before sleeping hours.
5. Avoid regular use of alcohol (especially avoid alcohol as hypnotic for promoting sleep)
6. Avoid reading or watching television in bed.
7. Sleep in dark, quiet and comfortable environment.
8. Regularize time for going to sleep and waking up.
9. Try relaxation exercise.