Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. H.R JindalYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir ! I am 24 in age. Since I was in 13, I have been using power glass yet. I have eye problem as I have Myopia. I always put on my glass. So sir please suggest me. What will I do to remove my glass and see perfectly without using glass.
4 years back i went to eye clinic and consulted a doctor regarding long site. He advised me specticals are manditaroy if iam not facing difficulty to read. If i am not using specs, will the site increases over a period of time?
Sir my eyes seems red all the time infact when I wake up in the morning the redness is there, this problem is continue from last 5 years due to this my eyes are getting weak day by day and I forced to use specs having power -1 in both eyes. I went AIIMS to concert ophthalmologist but I think there were day scholars who was doing there research on patient and says that "aapki aankh me toh koi problem nhi hai rhne do red ise kya dikkat h" suggest me what should I do.
I am suffering from headache since last two days and my eyes are paining so much please help me from this problem.
Sir I have hairloss problem. From front it decreases day by day. I does not have a dandruff what to do to reduce hair fall. I use shampoo once a week.
I am 35 male. and my eyes are too weak what should i do ? i am suffering from headache also . please advice
Some people say a little alcohol is good for health. I'm ovet 50 and used to couple of glasses of wine every weekend.
I have eye floaters from 6 months how can I rid from this please help me doctor please. Doctor doctor sor.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.
I am 23 years old female. Have been using contact lenses for 2 years. Now experiencing severe itching especially in the mornings. What is the medication for this allergy?
I am having problem of AMD (Age Related Macular Degeneration) IN MY RIGHT eye. I am having treatment of Injections (Lutein) per month from 8 months. Is there any medicine available in Homeopathy for AMD?
Never consult a spectacle shop (optometrist like titaneye, lenskart or any local spectacle shop) for your eye complaints. He is qualified and licensed to check eye power only which is just one of hundred causes of blurring of vision or headache
In case an optometrist prescribes any serious medication then most probably he or she is committing a crime.
Problem in vision can be due to problem in cornea, lens, refraction issues, retinal pathology or problem of nerves or eye muscles or glaucoma (eye pressure).
Your optometrist knows how to measure eye power officially and has a degree in optometry. The quality of his degree is questionable in the current commercialized field of healthcare.
You may have lost critical time and your vision by the time you actually visit a eye surgeon since your optometrist assured you that all is well or wrongly sold you a eyeglass when the disease is somewhere else.
Their advise is not legally valid as well unlike eye surgeon, so you cannot hold him responsible for wrong diagnosis as well.
Consult online/ book offline appointment/take second opinion at www. Lybrate. Com/arjunkumarsingh or lybrate app.
Doctor has 34 yrs experience in eye care and experience of 50000 eye surgeries and has pioneered phaco surgery in undivided bihar in 1995 and was the second person to do the surgery in eastern india and central india.