Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. H.R JindalYour feedback matters!
I have a allergic problem like breathing problem, runny nose itchy eyes. It's common with mein winter season or 2-3 times in year but from last 1 month I am getting this regularly after take montair lc tablet I get relief for 2-3 days but after this same breathing problem. I do not want to take medicine regularly. So pls help me. Life is getting harder for me. My age is 26 male. Praveen.
I am feeling itching, blurring, discomforts in eyes. This problem was not before I shifted to Mumbai 2 month agoi am feeling this suddenly what can I do.
Two months older I have blurred vision. On meeting retina specialist he told some vein having problem. I need to go for laser treatment for one to two sitting and become all right. But I have to undergo some basic test. In esr itis 28 in one hour. Mantoux test found positive greater than 15 mm. It shows I think I have ocular tb. For that who will treat. Means who specialist. Physician or ophthalmologist. Today I will meet with ophthalmologist. Please guide me. Thank you.
Hi, Last few days I feel like falling down while walking, driving and standing.. Feel bit burning sensation also in stomach. Eye vision also not proper. My age is 33. Please advice Mr. Back head also paining and acidity problem also there with heavy body pain.
I am student I want to put on my weight how to I do. I am very weak I have itching problem also in cold and summer in whole body. Under the eye I have dark circle. In my chin some small moles or pore or fungal type infection are continuously are grow. I am very weak. So am not focused on studies.
Good evening. Meri eyes m problem ho rahi h .jab bji m mobile use krta hu. To aankh m dard hone lagta h.or baar baar jhabkni padti h aankh fir relif milta h. Eyes test karayi to doctor ne sahi btaya h.
I have headache and red eyes for 4 days. Have taken crocin but could not got relief so please tell me what should I do?
Last two days feeling like conjunctivitis in left eye. itching, slight swelling, white discharge and sticking in the morning. Could you please suggest any medicine for faster recovery.
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.