Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H.N. Agarwal
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.N. AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I booked an appointment through this website here, where it says doctor fee is 500 if booked online and 1500 of booked at clinic. but they asked me to pay 2000 at clinic.
My mother has lower leg pain. Disease such as burning numbness tingling from few days. So what I should do for her?
My uncle age 75, met with an accident, had brain swelling. Now water got accumulated in brain found out by CT scan. Short term memory loss and lack of body control. What may be the possible treatment.
Twitching of face hands and legs and sometimes above eyebrows. Is this a sign of paalytic stroke? please help me. Its happening from last one week.
What can do for always open ours all veins for proper blood circulation. And also my tmj click. Any homely treatment remedy if any. Every day morning my both hands become suun awastha mai rehta hai.
I am 54 year old female. Post dengue after 2nd November was getting numbness in hand. Taken anti inflammatory tabs but the pain is in the knees, wrists, shoulders and swelling on feet. Cannot walk well and rigidity in knee and fingers. Was told by Dr. it is viral arthritis post dengue. Was tested for RA and count is 7. Pls advice.
Meri wife ke sir me hamesha dard bana rahata hai checkup se migrain ka proble bataye treatment bhi karwaya but thik nahi ho raha hai kya kare bataiye.
Regarding numbness in limb for my mom age 50 taking gabapentin nervin and some medicines but no use, please give solution for this, how to prevent it.
Epilepsy is a brain triggered disorder that can result in the affected person having seizures or convulsions of the body. Such convulsions last about a few minutes and the person undergoing epileptic seizure might be unaware of what’s happening to him/her during those brief moments. They may recover and appear disoriented for a few minutes more.
Epilepsy can’t be cured but is treated through medicines called anticonvulsant drugs.
- Epilepsy is a neurological disorder brought about due to unusual electrical activity in the brain
- The person having the disorder can have episodes of seizures where there can be sudden involuntary movements of the person’s whole body and shaking of the arms and legs lasting a few minutes
- The condition can occur to anybody irrespective of age but children seem to suffer more from the condition following a head injury or emotional trauma
- Electroencephalogram or EEG is the best way for the doctor to understand the exact nature of the disorder and this will help in the treatment.
- Treatment through drugs is the most popular way of keeping the convulsions under check
- Medically, if the patient goes without seizures for a few years under regular medication then there is every possibility the person may not suffer further convulsions
- Apart from medication, dietary regulations have also been adopted by many physicians to treat the condition. Low carb and high protein items are advised as a way to reduce/stop the epileptic seizures
- In some cases, the doctor might decide to conduct a surgery to remove the aberrant part of the brain to treat the individual for epilepsy
- People with epilepsy have to take a lot of precautions in their daily routines to avoid getting seriously injured if they were to suffer a sudden attack of seizures
- Driving and swimming are to be avoided by them
- People standing around can help reduce the suffering by turning the person over to one side and offering a support to the head. Care can also be taken to remove any object that can cause injury to the person while having the convulsions.
- Some doctors study the pattern of the seizures occurring and help in regulating them in such a manner that the person gets the convulsions only in the nights while asleep
- This can limit the damage done to the person and can also help the person in going about normal routines
- Parents must inform the school authorities if their children suffers from epilepsy so that they can provide first aid to such students immediately if episodes occur in school
Epilepsy is a brain-related disorder that can cause the person to go through involuntary shaking of the body and the limbs. It is usually treated with drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.