Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H.N. Agarwal
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.N. AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I booked an appointment through this website here, where it says doctor fee is 500 if booked online and 1500 of booked at clinic. but they asked me to pay 2000 at clinic.
Sir my age is 24. I am taking 10 mg tryptomer .tryptomer causing me to feel weak in my legs and my body is trembling and shaking. If I am not taking I suffer from memory problem, loss of interest, learning problem .please help sir.
I have problem related to the brain because some time I forget what was I doing and I consulted many neurologists they told that it's a type of epilepsy so please tell me what should I do now.
Hi, Dr. I have shivering problem from young age but now it increase more day by day now I m 41 yrs but I can't hold things properly while serving or filling something like tea, water or cutting or applying makeup so please help me get rid out of this problem.
I hv been suffering from cyclic vomiting (migraine) from last 6 to 7 years I m taking medicines and also take proper care of my diet but there are no such good results so plzz suggest me something so that I can get rid off this problem as soon as possible.
I am a 75 years old male, diagnosed with Essential Tremors about 15 years ago. Underwent DBS Surgery 2 years ago. The stimulator has been reprogrammed twice since the surgery, yet tremors persist. Another patient of parkinson Disease told me his tremors reduced considerably by taking Kapi Kacchu (Mucuna pruriens) powder. Since it is a herbal ayurvedic product, is it safe and recommended for me to take it as well? It is known to contain L -Dopa?
Im a epilepsy patient before after that I went medication under neuro doctor. Now im completely fine. Can I get marry, have sex and Kids in My Life? Is that okay for me and my children. Please assist me.
Regardless of whether the cause is a tumor, trauma, stroke or any other illness, any injury which inflicts damage on your brain cells is considered to be a brain damage.
There are two types of brain damage, both of which interfere with the standard functioning of the brain.
- Acquired brain injury (ABI): Either resulting from a tumor or a neurological illness, for instance a stroke, this type of brain injury originates from the cellular level and is commonly linked with brain pressure.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): It results from any damage imparted to the skull usually from an external and physical force like a blow to the head or a head accident, which in turn damages the brain.
How severe the brain damage is depends largely on the type of brain injury. Mild brain injuries are temporary, causing headaches, memory lapses, nausea and confusion. On the other hand, severe brain injuries cause cognitive, physical and behavioral impairments which are often life-changing and permanent.
Acquired brain injuries may be caused by:
- Being exposed to toxic substances
- Choking, strangulation or drowning
- Heart attacks
- Neurological illnesses
- Illegal drug abuse
Traumatic brain injuries are usually caused by:
- Car accidents
- Sports injuries
- Physical violence
- Head blows
- Falls and other mishaps
Whether acquired or traumatic, symptoms of brain damage can be classified under four major groups:
1. Cognitive symptoms generally include
- Having a hard time processing information or expressing thoughts
- Difficulty in understanding others or abstract concepts
- Memory loss
- Short attention spans
2. Physical symptoms generally include
- Excessive physical fatigue
- Extreme mental fatigue
- Persistent and frequent migraines or headaches
- Sleep disorders
- Light sensitivity
- Loss of consciousness
- Slurred speech
3. Perceptual symptoms generally include
- Spatial disorientation
- Smell and taste disorders
- Heightened pain sensitivity
- Changes in hearing, seeing, or touch sensations
- Unable to perceive time
- Balance problems
4. Emotional or behavioral symptoms generally include