Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H.L.BhagatYour feedback matters!
I want ask about pregnancy. How I pregnant. We tried for pregnant since four month but we don't. please give some advise about pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex on 10th March and took an ipill in 24hours. I didn't have any bleeding after that. My period was expected on 29th March but I haven't got it yet, it's 6th April today. I had a spot bleeding after intercourse last night and I was happy thinking I got my period. But it was only one drop, I've been dry after that. Could I be pregnant?
I am 19 years old. I went on a europe tour for 21 days in the end of june. Since then I haven't had my periods. I frequently keep getting crams like I used to have before periods. I haven't had any physical interaction so there is no scope of pregnancy. The last period cycle that I've had was 19-27 june Also, I've gained 10 kgs weight in the last 4-5 months and my sleep cycle has also been affected.
Agr kisi cloth ya hand ya kisis b cheez pai kisis male ka spern gira ho aur sex girnai k 5 6 seconds k baad agr wo cloth. Hand ya aur koo b cheez ladki k vagina ko touch ho toh kya girl pregnant reh sakti hai.
My periods have been delayed to 7 days and im scared im not pregnant as well why it is happening can I know. Is it because im on medication from a neuro doctor is that why my periods getting delayed.
I am experiencing one breast pain followed by the other one of my breast has become darker I have done the test but it was negative many times.
I got married two months ago. I read that intercourse must be done from 12 to 14 days of menstrual cycle to get pregnant. But I have doubt that how to calculate that 14 days? whether count from the date I got my period or whether the day my bleeding stopped.(i got my period on 28 march)
I am 30 years old. I had a miscarriage last year. I conceived again. My last periods date is 4-4-15. I medicined I m having are. Duphaston, susten, I m getting biweekly injections named hu cog. My first ultrasound was done on 21st may 15. According to the report the pregnancy was only 5 weeks at that time. On 10th june again the ultrasound was done and it only showed 6 weeks pregnancy. I even had some bleeding in the morning on 10th june. My doctor advised me some bed rest and an injection bharglob 16.5%. What should I do? is bleeding normal?
Vegetables have always been an integral part of every healthy meal, as they contain nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, which ensure smoothness of skin and prevent wrinkles.
Here are some of those veggies, which would help you maintain your youthful, healthy appearance and visage. Read more to find out about them:
- Broccoli: Make sure you have a generous portion of this vegetable when you are on a meal as this green cruciferous vegetable is stuffed with phytonutrients, which reduce inflammation and also help preventing lung cancer and stomach cancer. They also contain essential nutrients which help in cell repair and help to slow down the aging process.
- Spinach: Spinach is your go to food if you want you to retain your hard earned muscle tone. Studies indicate that spinach helps in strengthening your muscles. It contains magnesium, more than any other food item per serving. It helps to maintain muscle definition and nerve function as well as regulates blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Kale: Kale is full of vitamin K, which is very essential for blood coagulation and preventing internal hemorrhaging. It is also essential to maintain the strength of your bones as you age. Studies have shown that Kale also helps to prevent prostate cancer. Consume it cooked to maximize its benefits.
- Onions: Onions are very helpful in preventing and resolving your stomach trouble. It prevents the growth of H. pylori bacteria, which causes ulcers, gastritis and gastric cancer. Unfortunately deep fried onion rings do not count. Garlic and tea, other food items, which are rich in flavonoid are some other alternatives, which you can go for.
- Eggplant: Eggplants are rich in Nasunin, a nutrient which helps in the anti-aging process and helps prevent cancer as well. Eggplants also help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Red Bell Pepper: Red bell peppers contain vitamin C, which triggers the production of white blood cells that fight against germs and bacteria. Consuming a diet, which is rich in vitamin C helps to lessen wrinkles because it helps in the production of collagen.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"
I am trying to conceive for a second baby but failed. Dint have problem first tym. My periods are 3 months regular thn agn next 2 months irregular need assistance.
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
2 months back I had sex with my ex. Now we broke up due to some reason an my family has forced me to get engaged. So will my hubby come to know that am not a virgin. While he's virgin so can he find it out. please help me and hope your reply soon. Which will help me.
The knee joint is made up of several elements including the knee cap, meniscus, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and muscles. Damage to any part of the knee can cause chronic pain.
What can cause knee pain:
Fractures: These are caused by the breaking up of the kneecap due to falls or collisions.ACL Injuries: Caused due to the tearing of the anterior cruciate ligament (that connects the femur and the shinbone). Especially common in sportspersons such as footballers or basketball players.Meniscus tears: The meniscus or the rubber-like cartilage (that acts as a shock absorber) can be torn by sudden jerks or excess pressure.
Arthritis: The chief cause of lingering knee pain, arthritis itself can be of a number of types.
- Osteoarthritis, which is a result of deterioration of cartilages due to wear and tear
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an inflammatory chronic disorder
- Septic Arthritis, causing pain, swelling and redness.
- Gout caused due to the development of uric acid crystals in the joints
How to deal with it:
- Exercise: Moderate to intense exercise is prescribed for one and all. This, of course, depends on one's overall health and age. If you are already suffering from joint pain, then you may want to go easy on the exercise with a focus on building muscle strength and foundation. If you are healthy, then some amount of daily exercise as a routine will keep those knees in prime working condition and well lubricated as well. Inactivity and a sedentary lifestyle can affect the knees very badly.
- Dealing with Load: Weight is a big one. Carrying around extra pounds and kilograms can be detrimental for your knees in the long run. Your knee is not equipped to handle the excessive weight. It already supports three to five times your weight when you get up and walk around or indulge in some mild jogging. One must be careful of those extra pounds to take the load off the knee and keep it from falling prey to damage.
- Do not Ignore: Warning signals such as chronic or acute knee pain should not be ignored. Remember to see a doctor or an orthopaedic specialist to find out if you have contracted an infection or if you may have suffered a fracture due to an injury.
The ligaments around the knee are strong. However, sometimes they can become injured. They may be stretched (sprained), or sometimes torn (ruptured). A ligament rupture can be partial (just some of the fibres that make up the ligament are torn) or complete (the ligament is torn through completely). The majority of knee ligament injuries are sprains and not tears and they tend to settle down quickly.
ACL injury and other ligament injuries can be caused by:
- Twisting your knee with the foot planted
- Getting hit on the knee
- Extending the knee too far
- Jumping and landing on a flexed knee
- Stopping suddenly when running
- Suddenly shifting weight from one leg to the other
These injuries are common in soccer players, football players, basketball players, skiers, gymnasts, and other athletes.
- Rest the knee.
- Ice your knee to reduce pain and swelling.
- Compress your knee.
- Elevate your knee on a pillow when you're sitting or lying down.
- Wear a knee brace to stabilise the knee
- Practise stretching and strengthening exercises if they are recommended.
For severe collateral ligament tears, you may need surgery to attach the ligament back to the bone if it was pulled away, or to the other part of the ligament if it was torn in the middle.
A meniscus tear is a common knee injury. The meniscus is a rubbery, C-shaped disc that cushions your knee. Each knee has two menisci (plural of meniscus)-one at the outer edge of the knee and one at the inner edge. The menisci keep your knee steady by balancing your weight across the knee. A torn meniscus can prevent your knee from working right.
A meniscus tear is usually caused by twisting or turning quickly, often with the foot planted while the knee is bent. Meniscus tears can occur when you lift something heavy or play sports. As you get older, your meniscus gets worn. This can make it tear more easily.
Treatment may include:
- Rest, ice, wrapping the knee with an elastic bandage, and propping up the leg on pillows.
- Physical therapy.
- Surgery to repair the meniscus.
- Surgery to remove part of the meniscus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on the day she was about to have her periods. I didn't ejaculate inside her. After sex she had an emergency contraceptive pill within 24 hours. Its been 4 days now and she is having sever pain in her lower abdomen and she is frequently urinating. What should we do?
Dear sir iui treatment karana hai aur iske bare me kuch jana hai Iska total cost Kya hum ye ker sakte apna sperms app ke yahan rakh sakte future ke leye Kyun ki ager iui ka results positive nahi aya too usse next time usse ker sakte hai.
There are several traditional methods used to correct vision, including wearing corrective lenses, or having eye surgery. However, with a few natural home remedies, eye exercises and general lifestyle changes you can improve your eyesight naturally.
The following eye exercises work to strengthen the eye muscles and maintain the flexibility of your eye lens in order to improve your vision. Some of the most popular exercises include:
Breathing Yoga Exercises:
This will encourage conscious breathing. The point of this is to relax your body and close your eyes. This allows the muscles to relax. Breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth for two minutes. When you finally open your eyes after two minutes, do not focus on anything. Repeat the exercise three times.
Each time you blink you are soothing and moisturizing your eyes. This can be done anywhere if your eyes are feeling weary or tired. Blink consistently for 4 to 5 seconds at a time for a period of two minutes.
These exercises were specifically designed to stimulate the various acupuncture points around your eyes. This aid in relaxing the muscles in and around your eye and helping to calm the mind. To execute this exercise you should place your elbows on a flat surface in front of you with your left palm covering your left eye. Your fingers should be resting on your forehead. Do the same with your right eye and right palm. The palms should cup the eyes, but not put any pressure on them. You should do this exercise for a period of three minutes.
It is important to eat the proper diet to promote eye health. This includes the addition of certain vision-enhancing foods if you currently do not consume them:
Bilberries: Fruit that is rich and full of antioxidants. These will aid in protecting the eyes from free radicals. They will also aid in better blood circulation in your eyes.
Grapes and Blueberries:
These will aid your night vision.
Rich in beta-carotene, which is known for great vision, as well as vitamin A.
Cold Water Fish:
Fish is rich in DHA, which will provide support to the structure of the cell membranes in your eyes. It is also used for many different treatments for disorders such as macular degeneration, dry eyes and general treatment of eyesight.
Leafy Green Vegetables:
These have nutrients that will help to protect your eye’s macula, due to their rich carotenoid content.
Capers, Shallots, Garlic, Eggs and Onions:
These also contain helpful antioxidants that are beneficial for the lens of your eyes.
If you want to ensure that your eyes are getting the 17 essential nutrients and vitamins they need for optimal eye health, check out the best eye vitamin on the market.
Other Eyesight Enhancing Tips
The fact is that it is much smarter to prevent eye problems, rather than treat them after the problem is present. While eye exercises and a healthy diet are important to your overall eye health, there are other tips you can use that will help to naturally improve your eyesight.
Minimize the extended period of time that you spend in front of the computer screen. Be sure to use our 10-10-10 rule while on the computer.
After every half-hour of television watching take a 10 minute break. This will provide a break for your eyes.
Try to look at objects far away when you take a break from in front of the TV or computer screen.
When your eyes feel tired or worn out, try washing them with cold water.
When they feel extremely tired, close them for a while to allow them to rest. The old saying is “take 5 to stay alive”.
When it comes to eye health, you must treat them as any other system in your body. This means providing exercise, and the proper nutrients. However, these are not the only elements that aid proper eye health.
In addition to the tips listed here, you also need to ensure that you receive plenty of sleep each day. You need to try to achieve six to eight hours each night to allow your eyes to fully rest and rejuvenate. If you do not get enough sleep, you may find that you have an abnormal amount of eye health issues.
Another important factor is to drink plenty of water. The body is composed of mainly water, meaning that you must replenish it regularly. This will help provide moisture to cleanse dust and debris from your eyes throughout the day. Water is essential for all of the body’s functions, including proper and healthy eyesight. In most cases drinking eight, eight-ounce glasses of water a day will provide enough moisture and water for your body.
However, if you live in a dry area, more is necessary to provide optimum eye health.
Taking care of your eyes is a life-long process. This includes preventing eye health issues, as well as the need to wear corrective lenses. There are thousands of success cases and studies that tell the benefits of proper eye health and preventative measures that you can take at home. The home remedies and lifestyle changes here will make a huge difference in the overall eye health that you have.
It is important to teach them to your child, as well.