Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H K KushwaYour feedback matters!
After brushing also I am getting bad breath while talking to others. I am unable control the bad breath. Can you suggest me how get out from this. Please give good suggestion.
Dear Sir, May name is Karan, I am 25 years old & hail from ASR. From last 4-5 years hair fall is going on and I have consult from doctor they advised me himalaya protein shampoo for hair fall, also before get sleep with in gap 1-2 days I have massage with olive oil and in morning I bath daily from Himalayan shampoo so please advice me" is it ok to use daily shampoo otherwise not so please share me some other option"
I'm very slim and underweight and I feel very ashamed so how can increase my weight? Please suggest me.
I am present having heavyweight. Which is more than common weight of my age related. So what I do to decrease my weight. And I have eyes related problem like dropping water from my eyes with out my permission.
Sir how can we loose our weight please provide the details that has no side effect n we use the tablet reeshap for 1 month bt no effect on body.
I hve sensitivity in teeth. Firstly only cold feel. But from last few weeks hot also feeling. Wht to do. Will you please suggest.
Hi I have a desk job and in the last 3 years, my weight has gone up from 68 kgs to 78 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Sir I have a teeth problem in my mouth my one teeth which is not in right place, that is towards front from all teeth and it also seems danger please help me and someone said me that this teeth will also effect your eyes so what can I do sir ? please suggest me.
I am somewhat fat, I have an average diet, I don't want to decrease diet, I want to get slimmer ,tell me a way,(i go on a big walk after dinner ,will that help me getting slim).
Sir my son is 6 yrs old having bilateral grade 4 vur with diverticulum of bladder. A paediatric surgeon advise us for open surgery. Is it compulsory?
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent