Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. H K KushwaYour feedback matters!
I am 25years age m suffering with white discharge since 2 years n fish smell. . I just need female drs. please.
I have a desk job and in the last 1 year, my weight has gone up from 65kgs to 75kgs, I want to lose weight, how?
I am 28 years old male and having backache last 8-9 month, tell me what should I do and i am feeling suffering from piles. Will you please tell me some symptoms of piles ?
As I have heard beer is work as good essential for hair N skin. Is beer shampoo available in market good for use for those persons having hairfall problem.
Doctor please help me to get out of my dysmorphic disorder day by day m getting depressed smtime I can face people I stays at home jus to hide myself I beg you please help me bcz here near to me there are no as much qualified doctor they do not know the exact treatment so please I beg you please help me to get out of this my face changes day by day.
I eat manforce tablets Daley at night from 6 days But problem is I don, t sleep better What I can do.
I am suffering from diabetes-2 from last 4 years my fasting is 155 and PP is 249. I am also suffering from high blood pressure say 90/150. Kindly suggest me Ayurveda medicine for both the problem. I have also indigestion problem due to diabetes-2.
Hello, I have been using dermadew soap from 1 months. Now I am having some pimples type effect on face. Its like my face is having spots as well as pimples now. It is becoming too rough. What should I do? please tell me
Hi. I have DNS problem. Doctor says if it is creating problem then it must operate otherwise its ok. I will face problem in weather changes only. But nw I am feeling problem in breathing as well as I have slightly pain in my right chest side or might be in lungs. Please suggest.
I have noticed in these days, my skin is getting roughness as winter started and whenever I tried lotions or cold creams in the next few hours my skin becomes more dark. What should I do?
I am become fat and I have a very long sleep. So morning work is not suitable for me. So I need a morning to night food diet list I will eat to become slim again. Please answer.
I'm gaining weight day by day. I prefer healthy food and avoid junk food. Still im gaining weight. What should I do?
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke.