Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. H. JauhariYour feedback matters!
I am a female of age 17 I always find a some white sticky substance in my lower inner wear. M I pregnant? But I Dnt think so because I am having my periods regularly. And also there is a very bad smell of my urine. Please help me with medicine and also say me the reason of it.
Keep your Kidneys Healthy to stay healthy
Healthy and well-functioning kidneys are vital to good health. Many disease conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, kidney stones, infections, can adversely affect function of the kidneys, leading to kidney failure in due course of time. Hence, it is important that we follow a healthy lifestyle to protect our kidneys,
Tips to keep kidneys healthy
Keep your blood pressure at the recommended target levels.
Control your blood glucose level.
Keep blood cholesterol level in the target range
Control body weight.
Avoid overuse of over-the-counter painkillers.
If you have a family history of diabetes, heart disease, or chronic kidney disease (CKD), you are at risk of developing kidney disease.
Do not smoke.
Be physically active.
Eat a healthy diet, with more of fruits and vegetables.
Get an annual physical exam.
Take your medications as directed by your doctor.
Get yourself tested for CKD, if you're at risk. Early diagnosis can delay or prevent kidney failure.
My brother have stone its 3 mm and when we do ultra sound its found that her creatine level is 2.1 of kidney can it is due to stone effect ya he has different kidney issue. If it is issue then can be it recovered ya any treatment is available for that please suggest me.
I started insulin from 22 January two times. My blood urea was 53 & creatinine was 1.67 at that time. My urea is 45 & creatinine is 2.02 now. I have started loosing my memory 2-3 times a day. Is this side effects of insulin or shall I approach a neuro physician? I have been suffering from high sugar for last 18-20 years.
My mother age 60. She is suffering from urine inf. Her leg was swelling all the time. Due to swelling she cant walk long n due to swelling she cant sit properly at the time of potty. Every test has been done but no result has been so far. To know the problem. Just she do home remedies. Put hot water on legs to get relex. Sir please help me with your suggestion.
I have 5: 2mm stone in right kidney. It's very pain full from last 2 year. I taken so many medicine but no result. What can I do?
My wife is getting urine infection. The problem is that after intercourse having pain in the front cover of my penis. When I am trying to open the cover of penis its very painful. Last time when we was facing the same problems doctor advice us to exam. Of urine of my wife & in urine cultural examination get bacteria present (+), in bacteriology test got Gatifloxin 20 m. M.(s). Finally doctor advice Gatiflox for 10 days. But this time we are getting everything right in the urine test. As per previous doctor's advice my wife is drinking at least 6 liter. Water daily. From last few days we are getting quite relief. Any advice sir.
I have painful urination from last 6 years which happens on and off. I hv got the urine tested twice but the report was normal. In addition I have symptoms of IBS. What medicine should I take for dysuria?
Symptoms of high creatinine in body? High creatinine is a serious problem? (Nephrologist, kidney specialist)
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.
I have frequent urination problem. Urine quantity is not so much, it is normal or in small qty. But it happen in 1 to 1.5 hours interval. It happen more at time 1-2 hour after midday meal till evening. And if penis is erect for 15-20 minute then it create urge of urination. Sugar & rest things is normal in urine analysis. No any microorganisms found. Then what may be reason & what is remedy. Thanking you.
I am a 20 year old girl. I am having a consistent urge to pee. Till yesterday it was just the urge but today it started paining a lot around my clitoris region along with the urge to pee? What should I do right now to lower down my pain? Please help me asap. Please.
I am suffering from semen leakage in urine for last 3 months I have taken many homoeopathic medicines but not got any benefit.
I am suffering from kidney stone pain for the last 4 year. After taking medicine long time old stone remove but after some time again new stone come .Not taking more liquid. Suggest me what to do. Homeopathy medicine can help me or not.
Many of us take the role our kidneys play in keeping us healthy and sturdy for granted. Having your kidneys work well can go a long way keeping you in good shape. You can delay the progression of kidney disease and potentially prevent permanent damage to your kidneys. Here are some things that should be kept in mind in order to protect your kidneys:
- Keep your blood sugar and blood pressure in target range: High blood sugar and high blood pressure levels harm the nephrons in your kidneys and prevent them from functioning well. So, get tested periodically to monitor your levels. Improving them and keeping them under the target range will help to prevent further complications.
- Get moving: Being active will get your blood pumping and thereby, boost blood flow to your kidneys. It helps your heart to be fit too. So for your body, exercise is a win-win. It can help to slow the rate of chronic kidney disease. Keep a goal to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity each day.
- Eat less protein: It is good to avoid protein rich foods as they can stress the kidneys and lead to unnecessary problems. It is important to consume the right amount of protein in your diet and stay away from meat rich in proteins.
- Don’t drink soda: Studies have found a positive link between excessive soda drinking and kidney damage. Two or more diet sodas a day can lead to damage and make it progress quicker.
- Balance your blood pH levels: When the kidneys don’t function right, they fail to keep the acid balance in your body. A low acid diet with natural veggies will help the kidneys to last longer and restronger. Also, sodium bicarbonate can help protect your kidneys by neutralizing the acid content of your blood. You can mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water and consume it regularly. Consult with your doctor about it.
- Skip canned foods and processed foods: Stick with natural foods and avoid the artificial foods of fast-food joints, ready-made foods and more as they can contain high levels of sodium and other chemicals that deter the kidney function.
- Avoid painkillers: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can cause kidney damage. Since kidneys need a strong blood flow to function well, certain painkillers reduce blood flow and make things worse if you have kidney disease.
- Antioxidants to flush out toxins: Consider taking antioxidant foods that can help kidney function and protect your cells.
Follow the above tips and prevent your kidneys from damage to lead a happier and healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.