Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. H.H. KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and I have major diseases in my body like Cholesterol, hypothyroid, high pressure sweating problem. So my question is how can I get rid of this diseases.
Me abhi bahut bimar rahta hu Kush davai batao Bimari -- sir me dard Pet me khana nahi pachana Rat me garm hona Khana nahi kha pana.please help
I am 19 years old, and I am asthmatic, I have tried every possible way to cure my problem, bt it won't, and in summer my problem gets more severe, it make me difficult to breathe, can you please suggest me some home remedies for asthma.
I got fever for 2 years, I had cost chondritis, I went to doctor, he gave medication it was not subsiding what to do?
My 2 year and 9 month old boy often catches cold. I used to gv homemade herbal medicines. How to raise hs immune system. He dislikes eating fruits. Pls help me.
Whenever I do intercourse with my partner without protection so my penis get some pain and skin of that part is burning little bit while doing intercourse. So is there any problem?
I am 22 years old Male and having trouble after eating food, it seems like pain in my stomach. What should I do?
Should any meds be taken with pulmoclear tablets to avoid gastric or other issues or is it safe to consume on its own for cough and mucus congestion issues.
I start to sneeze whenever I drink cold drinks. And I think I have allergy from dust. And sometimes I feel hard to breathe. So can you suggest what should I do?
Why hair is fall and which shampoo is used for hair wash. Specially which type of fruit is good for stomach. In loose motion what should we do.
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems.