Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.D. ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I have big pain in leg knees. When I take a stand from a seat, a crack sound heard from it. And it will cause a great pain to me.
I have been having pain in my knee in both legs. Cannot stand in one place for a long time. What should I do.
I am 20 years old. I am facing back bone problem. If I bend a little for more time it makes my back pain.
I have pain in my mind back side some times doctors says it because your eyes is week but when I was check up my eyes doctors set your eyes very rer.
I am 50 years old lady. I am suffering from shoulder pain and it is refereed to elbow and wrist last year. Every day I am doing exercise two times but I am not feeling well. X ray report is o. K. What should I do ?
Hello sir my father have the problem is back pain. So it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me to solve the problem of back pain.
I have neck pain for a long period of time, cervical spondylosis. I have tried many methods but still the pain is worse. I could feel that my shoulders also has become weak. Links l kindly let me know your to get rid of it. I am also thinking to buy infrared lamp. Pls suggest.
Why my back pain are increase day by day? So please give me information as soon as fast, and where and how I treatment my back. Please tell me fast.
My sons knee was accidentally got hit by an motorcycle and his feet does not shows dorsiflexion can you help me in this.
I have back pain I went many hospital. But it not quared I also used ayvadick also pls give me some solution.
Taking knee replacement surgery to the next level
When the world is driven by technology, can we as surgeons can be far behind?
Let's see what does technology has to offer to a knee replacement surgeon?
Precise alignment and balancing of the new knee implants is imperative for its long time survival - that's where technology kicks in. The computer helps us to accurately define the axis and the angles so that your new knee fits well and is placed within millimeters of defined scientific parameters. It reduces the chances of human error towards the placement of the new knee implants. If the implants are not aligned well it leads to pain, poor function and early loosening and failure of the surgery. This technology has lead to an improvement in the precision factor of the surgery and made the results more predictable and reproducible.
How is it different from the conventional/regular knee replacement surgery and what advantages can you derive from the procedure?
A number of benefits can be derived from computer navigated knee replacement surgery such as:
1. It enables us to make smaller incisions with minimal soft tissue dissection occurring as well. As a consequence, there's greater protection of your quadriceps tendon and muscle during the procedure which helps in early rehabilitation.
2. Bone cuts are more precise in nature as well as are reproduced in a highly clear manner imparting greater accuracy and fit of the implant.
3. In a computer navigated knee replacement the ligament balancing is done in a highly precise manner which ensures the longevity of the new knee.
4. It eliminates the need to place a rod inside the intramedullary bone canal of the thigh bone, thereby, decreasing chances of postoperative bleeding and embolism.
5. In complex cases involving deformity of the thigh or leg bones due to previous fracture, excessive bowing, and trauma implants such as plate and screws in situ, traditional alignments systems are difficult to use. In these cases, computer navigated knee surgery is the most preferred method as all these doesn't pose any challenge.
The outcome is a better performance of the replaced knee, both short and long-term in nature.
Related Tip: What kind of treatment does your knee pain require?