Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H.C.ThakurYour feedback matters!
I am 36 Year Male weighing around 75 kg. From Last couple of months I am suffering from irregular bowels. I am not able to pass on stool in complete. Recently I have developed some rashes on the area from where the stool is passed and I am feeling very uncomfortable. I have mild headache almost every time. I have very sedentary lifestyle.
Hello sir! I had smoked weed (marijuana) and it want first time but dunno what happened and I got so scared that since next morning my left top side of chest start paining. I had gone for cardio and everything came clear. I feel pathetic about my condition and just wanna cry out loud. The pain is also not going.
I'm unable to control my sexual thoughts and drowsiness being a medico I can't control these feelings can give me suggestion.
I am having pain in my testis please help me. I am waiting for your reply. I can't bear this pain. Please help me.
Solution for itching caused by over sweating please? Is that dehydration which I'm facing? My skin is becoming dry. I can feel it.
I am 60 years old I have constipation, arthirities, arthoporou, cyatica, kenee pain, lower back ache etc. Please advise me.
I have many problem on my eyes also watching TV so also like water on my eyes and very pain my head so old help me.
I am suffering from cold, do you have any permanent solution which won't come back again, and I have eye pain but I have problem with wearing glasses, do you have any other solution, please inform me
I have very serious problem of gas. When I was goes to toilet it was cleaned all gas but after sometime again gas produces in stomach. Also it make sound in stomach. please any suggestions?
Physical pain can often be overwhelming especially for children. Ear ache can cause terrible discomfort to children and can give sleepless nights to both children and parents. It is important for new mom and dads to know the basic causes and remedies of an ear ache. That way the little kids can get relief faster. We will help you know more about ear pain in children. Infants and toddlers suffer more, as they can’t express their discomfort. It is crucial to watch out for symptoms like high fever, pulling or tugging ear, white or yellowish discharge coming out of the ear, restlessness, loss of sleep and appetite.
- The most common cause for ear pain is Acute Otitis Media (AOM) or middle ear infection. Small children are especially vulnerable to this infection. The infection causes fever and pain in children. Infection occurs when the fluid produced, can’t be drained by the Eustachian tube. It happens mostly after a bout of cold in kids. Because of it, the Eustachian tube gets swollen making it difficult for the fluid to flow out.
- Tonsillitis or an infection of the tonsils can also lead to an ear ache.
- Too much ear wax can also cause pain in the ear.
- In the case of a mild case of infection, certain home remedies can give immediate relief. So before running to the emergency, try a few of these.
- A hot or cold compress can give some relief. Get a heating pad or ice bag/ pack for this treatment. Children and even adults benefit from this remedy. However, it is not advisable to use heating pads on babies.
- If the child is old enough to sleep with a pillow keep his/her head elevated.
- If the pain is too much to bear, over the counter analgesics like acetaminophen or ibuprofen can be given provided the stipulated dose for children and infants are maintained.
- If the pain is light, simple distraction method works great among children. They can be engaged with either a storybook, a new toy or some game. Letting them munch on their favourite snack can also help.
- Some home remedies recommend putting a few drops of olive oil inside the ear. Though this method does not have any scientific base, it might give relief, however, it is necessary to check with your child’s doctor before applying this.
- The most common way to treat this infection is, however, by giving them antibiotics. If the pain persists, visit your child’s doctor, let them examine his/her ears and then if he feels he will prescribe antibiotics.
Prevention Is Better Than Cure:
Says all seasoned parents. Hence know when to be careful to avoid further ear infections. Some point to ponder.
- Since ear infections typically start with a common cold, get your child a flu vaccine every year. This will prevent him from catching cold often.
- If your child is going to the daycare or school, make sure they do not encourage the sick child to come to school.
- Do not let your infant lie down with a bottle before sleeping. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent specialist.