Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H.C.ThakurYour feedback matters!
I had tuberculosis pleural effusion (lungs) in 2012 April and few litres of fluid taken out from lungs, had undergone medicines for 10 months and fully recovered, but im scared that is there any chance to get affected again as a continuity?
I'm getting sick again & again repeatedly I'm suffering from cold, cough, and fever. please suggest how can I keep my health & immunity good.
I am surfing from epilepsy from 15 year. Taking two pills of Valprol CR 300 MG and levipil 500 MG twice in the day form 5 year. From 3 year I have not suffered form any stroke or any conscious but form these tablet I have severed some side effect like memory impairment, headache, dizziness, stupor, somnolence, convulsion, disorder, abdominal pain, anemia thrombocytopenia, weight increased, extrapyramidal disorder, deafness, tremor Please suggest can I stop to take this table or change the tablet.
I am 36 years male I have suffering from high pressure always and my all blood report ok like, sugar, heart, 3d echo, intestine (kidney) etc but my pressure do not control I always taken high pressure medicine but no control, what I can please suggest me as soon as possible.
I am suffering from cold for last 2 weeks. I have dust energy. If the dust is there around me then immediately I'm getting cold. So please suggest me.
I am 22 Years old male I got gastric I used eno and dehydration powder but when I eat enough food I got again gastric so please suggest medicine for permanent gastric.
Is fast breath and breathlessness normal in the 7th month of pregnancy.. Suggest some health tips for 7th month of pregnancy.
From my childhood I am having dust allergy always my eyes are red in colour so how to overcome this problem can you please suggest me a eye drops.
I have headache problem nd I take too much tension for even small things. What should I do for reduce stress.
I am not sleep well every night. Only 4-5 hours is continue. What can I do for sleep easily 8 hours. Please advice me doc.
Sir I want mutual incest sex with sibling is it bad? Kindly explain. I am not asking for incest child/marriage its bad I know that.
Exams, work, parties, stress, worries – there numerous reasons because of which we do not sleep well and begin the next day sleep deprived. At times, this extends to multiple times in a week and before we realize, it poses bigger health health hazards than you can imagine.
10 health hazards sleep deprivation can lead to-
1) Induces Accidents - If you haven’t slept well the night before, you are bound to be drowsy. It is extremely unsafe to drive when sleepy, as this puts you at a high risk of meeting with an accident. Not just while driving, there are known to be more accidents inside the office, when one is sleep deprived.
2) Makes You Dumb - When sleep deprived, our senses are not alert. And when our senses are not alert, our brain slackens. Lack of sleep impairs attention, reasoning, concentration, and reasoning. It takes us time to grasp situations and facts, we tend to be dumb.
3) Poses Serious Health Threats - Sleep disorders are known to cause heart attack, heart disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, stroke, diabetes, insomnia and high blood pressure.
4) Dip in Sex Drive - Sleep deprivation depletes one’s energy and increases tension in the mind. This leads to lack of concentration and a massive dip in one’s sex drive. Both men and women are known to express lowered interest in sex when they are sleep deprived.
5) Ages Your Skin - We all know that one sleepless night gives us puffy eyes and sallow skin. However, chronic sleep disorder also results in fine lines, dark circles under the eyes and lackluster skin. Human growth hormones are released while we sleep. So the lesser one sleep, the lesser is the hormone released. And thus affects our skin.
6) Leads To Depression - Depression feeds on insomnia and vice versa. While good sleep at regular intervals is known to calm the senses and helps treat depression, lack of sleep at times aggravates the symptoms of depression.
7) Makes You Forgetful - When sleep deprived, one tends to be forgotten. Not a surprise since due to lack of sleep, one is not alert as it is. Scientifically explained, one needs to be in deep sleep for the sharp wave ripples to occur and sharpen one’s memory.
8) Causes Weight Gain - Studies say that the more one sleeps, the more weight they lose. And in instances of sleep deprivation, exactly the opposite happens. Sleeping less than six hours a day increases your risk to be obese, according to studies.
9) Increases Risk Of Chronic Diseases - Lack of sleep increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It is very important to sleep the required amount of hours, every night, to assist all organs to function smoothly.
10) Impairs judgement - Sleep deprivation affects focus and other senses. This in turn impairs judgment as one might find it difficult to focus while taking decisions. You might start sleeping lesser than 7-8 hours and find that your body has adjusted to it, however in the long run, it will start showing adverse effects on your body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
What to do to not get diabetes, BP and all diseases. Does eating vit c and vit e supplements bad for health? How to get fair? And what are the supplements to get fair skin?
I am 83 and have tenacious phlegm in the throat in the early morn, which has to be brought out by violent retching while brushing the teeth in the morning. Guidance, please
I am suffering from pcos want to get pregnant but can't. I am taking medicine since one year went to many doctors but no result. I mean trying hard to loose weight also. Please help me. My taking ovashield and sustain Sr in medicine.
Sexual stimulation can take place on a number of fronts. Most people think immediately of touching the naughty bits here, but there are ways to spark arousal that don't involve physical contact, ways that can greatly enhance desire and lead to hotter sex. Since sexual health is an important component of overall wellbeing, and maintaining sexual health requires keeping the activity fresh, a man can never acquire too many sex tips. The following indirect methods of stimulation will heighten the pleasure for both partners.
Through the ears
Music is a powerful tool for altering one's mood, or that of a lover. Turning on the right song, or sometimes just the right genre, can get a person revved up. While it depends on the person in question and his or her musical tastes, things to try are bluesy rock (such as the Black Keys) or music with sexy lyrics (think "Let's Get It On").
Through the nose
The sense of smell is a wonderful vehicle for eliciting moods and memories. Some tried-and-true scents are known for their ability to relax and even arouse - sandalwood, rose and lavender among them. If a partner wants to really invest in olfactory stimulation, he can track down a scent nostalgic of the first time he met his lover, or perhaps of the first time they made love. Was a candle burning? Was he wearing a certain fragrance? Recreate the moment.
Through the mind
A man may have heard that the brain is the largest erogenous zone, and there's certainly some truth to that. Getting and keeping a lover in a sexy frame of mind can add a layer to sexual desire and enjoyment that one might be shocked by.
One way to engage the mind is through dirty talk. Telling a partner what one likes, what one wants to do and how one feels in the moment can greatly stimulate him or her, as can hearing such things from one's lover. And this can be done long-distance as well, maintaining sexual attraction and connection when lovers are apart.
Another way to tantalize the brain is to draw on a partner's fantasies. Couples can incorporate elements of fantasies into sex play. This can be done through dirty talk and/or the simulation of kinky scenarios like "public" sex; it may involve the incorporation of bondage, submission or other fetishes that send a person over the enjoyment edge.
Through the feelings
Most people can likely attest to the fact that sex with someone they know, like and trust is in many ways better - deeper and more meaningful. Still, when people have been together for some time, they may fall into a routine that grows stale. They can reinvigorate the great pleasure that can come from intimacy by remembering what excites them about the other as a person. This can be a shared interest - in which case getting fired up over a baseball game or delving into an intellectual topic may spark that fire. Or, they may appreciate something about one another that completely sets them apart, like an interest or skill that evades the other. Get invested in the other's interests to keep the other interesting.
While men bolster their arsenal of stimulatory methods, they shouldn't neglect to take proper care of the organ involved in the action when it comes time to get busy. Maintaining optimal penile health will ensure that a man's member remains attractive to his partner while helping to promote proper function into old age. Using a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) is beneficial in this area. Shea butter and vitamin E serve as potent natural moisturizers for smooth, supple skin, and acetyl L-carnitine helps prevent peripheral nerve damage from rough handling that can lead to decreased sensitivity over time. Keep the member radiant and functional with the assistance of Man1 Man Oil.