Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Gyanendra SinghYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to walk since 2days due to extreme leg pain. I tried many ways but couldn't work. please help me.
I have pain in left side of chest with shoulder when I do rest not pain when I am doing exercise I have done 4 time ecg and 2 d echo both are normal my cholesterol is 179 and ldl is 129 and hdl is 52 and vldl is 15 and trigelcride is 79 and non hdl is 125 homocysteine is 39 vitamin b12 deficiency and vta mene d too.
I have got pain in my backbone because of lifting more weight, what should I do. I suffer from 2 days.
Can I get some suggestions regarding the medicine for the server back pain she is using the belt but still she is crying out of pain, so that I can get it from Apollo pharmacy.
My mother is suffering from sole and heel pain. So it's sometimes cause in working problems. So how she cure from this problem.
What is the main cause of joint arthritis in leg. This disease is becoming very Common in many state. What is method to method to reduce this disease.
My mother is 69 years old. She is suffering from severe sciatica pain on her lower back, thighs and hip area. This pain has been with her for last 3 years now. What shall we do?
He is having pain in his thigh muscles of left side and the pain is relieved by walking for few minutes. Though he can't walk for long as he is an arthritic patient. On rest or after sleep the pain again appear.What's the reason?
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries.
Hy I am going to gym I have some different in both hand biceps It's natural or any problem? Please suggested me.
Sir/mam Actually this question is for my mother. Every day when she goes to bed, she feels too much pain in her legs. I googled it and found that its called Rest leg syndrome. And due to this she faces too much difficulties to sleep. So what is the cure for it? Please help.
I am 43 years old I am getting severe left arm joint pain back side and whole left hand will pulling.
Hi 20 days ago I sat on my left leg for about 30 minutes. When I got up I found finger next to my smallest finger and part of toe numb. Its been 20 days but no improvement in condition/ I took mecomore injection (5) now what to do? no pain. No burning sensation. Please guide me.
Having pain of arthritis currently I am not taking any medicine what should I do or what would be my first attempt to get rid off this pain.
My leg will pained after travelling a long distànce with my foot. what can I do please give me right answer.
What causes pain in my lower back is it because of masturbation? I masturbate daily. If yes how can I prevent this pain?
Hello Doctor, I have a pain in my feet for 3 days after running with wrong shoes. Please help to cure this issue.
Arthritis is a musculoskeletal disease defined by chronic inflammations in the joint and cartilage degradation. It is a fairly common disease, and the pain caused by arthritis can be extremely disabling. If you leave arthritis untreated, it can lead to:
- Chronic pain
- Limb deformities
- Disabled scope of motion
These symptoms can hinder your daily life, thus learning how to live with, and managing arthritis becomes important. Here are some lifestyle changes you can adopt to manage pain better:
Small things you can do every day, while you are sitting or working, such as:
- Frequently adjust your position
- Stretch and bend your legs, change your hand’s position and tilt your neck periodically from one side to another
- Don’t overuse a lone joint because that can cause more pain—so pace yourself and take adequate breaks
- Walk around and stand every hour or a half.
In addition to these, you must:
- Manage your weight: Obesity has been linked to arthritis; the more weight you put on, the more your pain will increase.
- Quit smoking: Connective tissues are stressed when you smoke, and this triggers more pain
There are a number of medications available in the market today to ease arthritis pain. Over-the-counter (OTC) ibuprofen or acetaminophen are great for pain relief. Also, topical creams that contain analgesics can be gently massaged over inflamed joints to ease the pain.
However, you should avoid the following:
- Over treatment: If you find yourself depending too heavily on OTC, consult your doctor.
- Under-treatment: Never ignore or undermine your pain. Leaving arthritis untreated is potentially dangerous, and you may require immediate medication.
If you have arthritis, exercise can boost your endurance, enhance your muscles and better your motion range. For best results, focus on gradual strength training, range-of-motion exercises and stretching. You can also include low-stress aerobics, water exercises, cycling or walking.
However, avoid repetitive and high impact exercises, such as:
- High-stress aerobics
Emotional and physical assimilation
The pain is not only physically exhausting; it can also strain you mentally. Choose relaxation or cognitive behaviour therapy (an integration of behaviour modification and talk therapy) to keep negative thoughts at bay. Besides these, you can also use acupuncture, heat and cold therapy and massages to ease the pain.