Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gyandeep Mangal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gyandeep MangalYour feedback matters!
I am rakesh age 25 I found small bumps in my penis. From last six months it's not curing. Can you tell me what is the reason for it.
A rash on your child’s body or their regular cough bouts can sometimes be triggered by an allergy. We can excuse it by calling it a common flu or a heat rash, but the reason behind it might be something you are not aware of. Your child might be allergic, and it is imperative for you to find out that exact thing your child is allergic to, it can be dust, nuts that you may think is beneficial for your child’s health or even the fabric of the clothes you put on them. Allergies are caused when children come in contact with allergens, which can he inhaled, injected or even eaten unknowingly. If you see any of the symptoms of allergies, consult your doctor at the earliest and do not treat it lightly.
Some common triggers for allergies
These are divided into four groups
- Foods: Certain foods like peanuts, eggs, milk and it products which you feed your child might be triggering their allergy.
- Outdoors: When kids play outside pollens from trees or flowers might causes allergies. Even insect bites and stings are a major trigger
- Indoors: Animal fur or hair and even dust mites and mold that exist in your house can trigger an allergy
- Irritants: Common irritants like cigarette smoke, perfumes or even car exhaust should be watched out for.
Symptoms of common allergies
- Nasal Congestion: It is referred to as stuffy nose, which is very common in kids. Allergies are the most common cause of chronic nasal congestion (a stuffy nose) in children. Sometimes a child’s nose is congested to the point that he or she breathes through the mouth, especially while sleeping.
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever): It is also common and its symptoms include a runny or itchy nose and constant sneezing. A child with allergies may also have itchy, watery, red eyes and chronic ear problems. Even though it’s commonly known as “hay fever,” allergic rhinitis isn’t triggered by hay and doesn’t cause fever.
If you suspect your child has an allergy, make an appointment to consult a specialist. Start a diary before the appointment and keep track of what symptoms your child experiences and what you think causes them.
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.
The loss of libido or a decline in the sex drive is quite disastrous for your martial life. It can literally sound the death knell for you relationship.
Not to worry, this problem is fairly common and can easily be addressed. One of the easiest ways to address is by employing some of nature’s gifts. Extracts from plants like Ashwangandha are great in revitalizing the body, including one’s sex drive. Listed below are some natural ayurvedic remedies to take your libido up a few notches -
- Ashwagandha- Also known as Indian ginseng, it is used to cure premature ejaculation, impotence and low sex drive. It does so by improving nerve function and helping the body manage stress. It strengthens the respiratory and reproductive systems by reducing stress and fatigue. Taken with warm milk, honey and ginger, it is easy to digest and integrate into the diet.
- Shatavari- Used to enhance female fertility, Shatavari nourishes female reproductive organs such as the Ovum. It helps regulate the hormonal balance, blood circulation and increase the chances of conception. It is also used to reduce the risks of a miscarriage. An anti-inflammatory herb, it helps cure impotence and genital inflammation.
- Shilajit- An aphrodisiac, Shilajit prolongs and improves sexual functions. It improves both the count and quality of sperm. It helps regulate hormonal balance and improves blood circulation and makes detoxification more efficient. It improves energy and helps with endurance.
- Talmakhana- An herb, Talmakhana is used to treat semen anomalies and improve sperm quality. Also used to cure premature ejaculation, it improves the blood circulation to your genitals. An anti-inflammatory herb, it helps boost semen production. It is also a very powerful aphrodisiac.
- Gokshura- An herb that improves sexual drive and desire and will subsequently improve sexual performance. A non-hormonal bio stimulator, it enhances erection and strengthens penile tissue making it an effective remedy for erectile dysfunction.
When it comes to sexuality and sexual desire, the natural approach is always the best way to do it. If you are looking to add a bit of spice in your sex life, perhaps you should try these ayurvedic remedies to boost your libido.