Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gyan VatsaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 year old my marriage will be after 6 month. I have read recently that you should be able to retract your foreskin so that the entire head of the penis is visible, however I am unable to achieve this. I can only pull my foreskin back very little in erect position . To clarify, that sensitive part of the tip of the penis is very less visible when I retract the foreskin. It feels kinda like I can't pull it any further because something on the underside of my penis is preventing it from doing so. I just managed, however, to retract my foreskin to below the head of my penis while flaccid in the bath. It was all very sensitive to touch, even with water. I wanna ask it create any difficultly in sex ? Some friends suggest me for circumcisions. Wht should I do? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I have diabetes type 2 since last 14 years. My HbA1c is 6.My present medication is Gemer 2 twice a day, Tenglyn 20 once a day and Pioglit 15 mg once a day. My question is can I discontinue the above drugs and substitute them by Tenglyn M 1000 mg, one tab before breakfast. Please advise. If any other medication to be taken please suggest.
He has 2 stone in penkriyas. He has a daily problem of acidity and gases. please give some suggestion.
How to improve sex drive time naturally and medically. What is the reason of lower sex drive while someone is looking physically healthy.
My gf wants deep oral sex from me ,she has no infection but can I do deep oral sex with her ? For avoid any infection how to clean vagina before oral sex? Another once I was unfortunately eat her vaginal fluid can any harm to me?
I am 56 year old I am diabetes from 15 years before meal 200 and after meal 300 medicine glimet ds 2 time but no control my diabetes.
I'm feeling very sleepy, while I have completed my 6-7 hrs sleep at night. So that I can't concentrate on studies. How can I over come that problem.
Hello, I have some skin disease after many research I have found out that is fungal infection of ringworm. I have used ointment of lobate and dip genta and tablets of voxim, vozet. Still it is not solved .please suggest some good treatment.
I was suffering from severe cold cough n fever for abt 15 to 20 days. Doc gave me medicines but after few days my face got swollen for abt 4 to 5 days. I stopped the medication. But still after dat when I wake up after sleep my face is swollen a lot. Is something wrong bcoz my cold cough has stopped n its has been over a month.
Sometimes even after I use washroom for urinating then why sometimes urine drops falls if my body moves suddenly like if I cough or sneeze. Why does this happen and it is not frequent sometimes it happen. why?
Sir I am 22 years old I and I am suffering from stomach pain before 4 days I also visit with my local doc. But I right now I am not feeling well so what will be do next step?
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.