Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gyan Sagar Tucker
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Gyan Sagar TuckerYour feedback matters!
I am from powai mumbai married and maharashtrian my weight is 85 kg from two weeks I have started walking and running but now I getting pain in my both knees and also I am not able to loose weight because of my upper part of the body i. E from waist please tell me what to do exactly and how to loose weight.
I having back pain it's on the upper of my back below shoulder I had consult some doctor they believe it might be due to bike riding nothing else but while bending or if I am leaning towards to get something from ground are I find it difficult and pain is not bearable so kindly help me and suggest me which test I need to undergo.
- Commercial and domestic seating contributes to our poor postural habits. The chairs available rarely give adequate support to the low back, and unless a conscious effort is made to sit correctly, we are more or less forced to sit badly
- Ideally the back of all chairs should provide a lumbar support so that the lordosis, naturally present during standing, is also maintained while sitting.
- Unfortunately this support is rarely included. It is equally important that furniture in offices and_ factories is adapted to individual requirements. For example, if you are a desk worker you must make sure that the seat of your chair has the correct height. While sitting, your feet should rest flat on the floor and your thighs should remain horizontal without pressing on the seat. The desk itself must also be at the correct height; if the surface you lean on is too low, you will slouch forward and lose the lordosis.
- Finally, armrests must be positioned in such a way that,when using them, your shoulders are not unduly raised or lowered.Armrests should also allow your chair to be pulled under the desk so that you can sit with your stomach held gently against the front of the desk. This will prevent you from leaning over and losing the lordosis while performing desk tasks. Until furniture designers understand the requirements of the human frame and work accordingly, we will continue to suffer from their neglect.
- Although the poor design of furniture contributes to the development of low back problems, equal blame must be placed upon the individual who may use the chair improperly. If we do not know how to sit correctly, even the best chairs will not prevent us from slouching. On the other hand,", once we have been instructed and the correct concepts have been instilled, poorly designed chairs will not have such a detrimental effect on our sitting posture.
Good afternoon sir. This is venkat Nd my shoulder was painful due to. Sports and I consulted here orthopedic doctor. He said that a small gap occurred in that by seeing in x Ray. So you are getting pain. Don't worry it will cure. Nd give the medicine. Until using the medicines no pain. But now I am getting again pain. How it will reduce.
My mother aged 45 suffering from leg pains when she work extra in routine day. She pastly had some stones in kidney is that was tge reason for the leg pains?
I have persisitent pain in shoulder blades. Inspite of different exercises and health supplements no advantage. Please help.
I am suffering from pain in whole my body whenever I do something my joints ache too much its very paining please give me advice.
I have little pain in my left knee due to which I am not able to run n have to walk slowly. I haven't got any injury in last 10 years.
Good afternoon sir, , I have been suffering from back pain from 2 3 months, iam not able to sit or stand for a little long time, What is the problem, what should I do? I need to work on system am a software. suggest me the best remedy to relief. Thank You sir.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.