Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 18 year old male. My body is indian white but my face and hands have gone black due to sun. How do I improve my skin tone to normal.
How I make my skin beautiful and fair skin. By home remedies. Please help me. I feel so bad about my face and skin. My face skin color brown and texture very bad. Help me please.
I Had a Little bit Fairer skin before. But After I transfered to other place to live it becomes little bit dull and dark. Which causes affect face skin?
I'm having facial pain, continuous cold n cough from 1mnth onwards, even i'm using medications also its not cured whats the reason.
From past one month I am having something which looks like warts and I am pretty sure it is a warts in the opening of the rectum on the body surface. So pls tell me what will be the treatment.
Sir my face becomes soo black day by day because of sunlight and more ever I found some dark spots on my face. So plzz suggest me what should I take for this. Thank you.
I have black marks onhips from last 2years and wounds will be happening and it will heal late y this.
I have dry skin and pigmentation patches on cheeks some spots on forehead and ofcourse a dark mouth. How to take care of my skin and have an uneven skin tone on face?
I am my beautiful face is to bad some dust problem please give me some lotions names I will use that improve my face levels.
Sir on my chest their are rushes (daad) its just like small circles and its on the whole chest some time their is itching also. please sir advice me and also medicine for it.
Appearance of dark circles is a sign of you going through stress or due to certain lifestyle habits. Choices like poor sleep or simply ageing can also be the possible reasons. There are a few procedures which will help you to get rid of these irritating dark circles. Read on more to find out all about them.
- IPL for dark circles: IPL or Intense Pulse Light therapy is an effective way of removing dark circles. This is recommended by the physician when blood vessels appear as blue or dark purple underneath the eyes. IPL deals with vascular pigmentation issues treating which, make the dark circles under your eyes disappear.
- Skin resurfacing; Chemical peeling or laser resurfacing helps in reducing dark circles by improving the rate of collagen production as well as decreasing pigmentation problems. They also help to improve your overall skin quality.
- Fat Injections: In this procedure, fat is grafted from another area of the body and via injection, is inserted in the tear troughs in order to treat dark circles. Fat injections are used generally when dark circles are caused due to tissue and fat loss in the upper cheeks or under the eyes.
- Treatment with Hyaluronic acid: Treatment with hyaluronic acid in which the chemical is inserted through injection into the tear troughs or upper cheek area is temporary as the chemical is absorbed by the body in a few months.
- Cheek lift: Lifting the cheeks surgically can permanently correct the problem of dark circles which are caused due to the drooping of cheeks, usually due to facial ageing.
- Surgery for eyelids: Blepharoplasty also known as eyelid surgery is the most recommended and effective way of eradicating dark circles. It is also a permanent solution for getting rid of dark circles. Multiple approaches exist to perform lower eyelid surgery. The results can be achieved after undergoing one or a combination of a few procedures such as placement of tear trough implants and the repositioning, addition, partial or complete removal of fat existing underneath your eyes.