Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gurvinder Singh
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gurvinder SinghYour feedback matters!
Meri baby girl 1 year 1 month ki h aaj morning se use 101fever tha ibugesic plus ki 3 dose d di h last dose 9: 30 pm di thi but 1 am Mujhe fever dubara lg ra h he Ad garm h or per thande kya aap Bata Skte h baby so ri h to iska fever check sote hue kr Skte h or next dose kb tk du.
Hi. The below details are my daughter's.i want to know from child specialist. My daughter age 2 years completed, in 2 years I injected only government vaccines injections n not injected any private injections. So which is necessary to give. What's the price Thank you.
My son age is 3 year and his healthy is ok by god but I want question for what I give to him for food like. Please suggestion me any strong powder is to add to milk.
My son 9 months old he suffers atopic eczema problem, sybol or boronil is can use to safe way or not please say doctor.
My son was 8years old last month he had cough we went to Dr. after checking reports he said chestinfection given somemedecine the samecough is coming this month pm say somehomeremedies this problem.
For parents who are not able to accept their child's disability or disorder and feel ashamed to have such a child:
If your'normal' child is not able to become an engineer or doctor or anything you expect/desire, despite having good education and all facilities in materialistic terms, would you call that'normal' child disabled?
In one way, it should be called disability. Because the child has no ability to become what is expected of him or her. Or may be the child has lost that ability because of various psychological reasons (lack of interest, poor focus in studies, low motivation etc.). But you won't feel much ashamed of that child, probably because you think the child is'normal' and can fulfill at least one or more other expectations. But you will easily accept the" limitations" of that child.
- For your'normal' child, disability is a limitation, but for the'abnormal' child, there is only disability. Why disability can't be just called limitation? we all have certain limitations. All'normal' people have limitations. Are we all disabled? I dont have the ability to fly. Am I disabled? or do I just lack a component in my biology which limits my ability to fly. Probably yes. I have a serious limitation that does not allow me to fly. But I never wanted to fly. Your'disabled' child, probably never wanted to become'normal. That child may have some serious limitation which limits the ability to walk or think or relate to others. Can't you identify any such serious limitation in your'normal' child? and what about you? can you identify any serious limitation within yourself?
- If all of us begin to talk about and consider our limitations, then all of us would be proved disabled. Even you too. So who is a disabled child? one with limitations or one with a disorder? I believe both, or may be no one. Both children - with disorder and without disorder - have biological limitations, both have psychological limitations, and both are in fictitious sense, disabled.
- But its better to look at both of them having their own limitations. Because terms like'disability'abnormality' makes you feel you are superior, and hence, you select the one among both who is superior like you. But fact is, you are also disabled in the sense I described above. So you are no more superior. Either we all are disabled / abnormal, or we all have limitations.
- Disability makes one feel sick, that requires a cure and cures kill something within, which is not our, which is not needed, which is not'accepted, which has to die, so that one feels like being born again. But what if disability doesn't have any cure? so it's not a good choice to remain feeling sick and unwanted. It yields feelings of inferiority.
- On the other hand, limitation gives hope of winning, achieveing, and overcoming something hidden or unknown; which already lies within but has to be moulded in a desirable manner, so that one feels accepted and significant. It's a growth. A growth which is possible and takes one to a level of higher potential. There is another form of rebirth in this growth, which gives feeling of acceptance and love, and not superiority.