Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gurvinder KaurYour feedback matters!
Dear I am 28 years old married women. Recently I have been diagnosed with uti and traces of blood in urine. My pulse rate is also slightly high i.e 107 pm. What could be the reason. I am having norflox tz for this infection.
Hello sir, me and my friend did masturbation (deep fingering) on 4th april, as far as we remember we didn't touched pre-come or sperms while fingering. Her periods were due on 27 of april but didn't come. After a week and 2 weeks delay of period we did home urine pregnancy test but all result were negative. The very next day 15 day after period delay she had bleeding like normal periods but bleeding lasted for 1 day only. Now we are very tensed is she pregnant? she is still having back pain like periods only. Please give guidance to us.
The world is getting busier with every passing day. All are running constantly from playing one role to the other, switching from one task to another. It seems like the messages or the phone calls cannot wait even for like 5 minutes. Do we feel a sense of done at the end of the day? Nah!! We always go to sleep with what to prioritize for next day and the routine continues. Holidays or vacations are no exception either, with our mobiles and devices constantly reminding us of what we should do.
However, of late, there has been a lot of emphasis on the need to relax and recharge the mind and the body. While the body is easier to manage, the mind is a more challenging issue as it is constantly ticking.
Here are some ways to help you relax, suggest you go completely blank in your mind and not do anything during this period.
- Exercise: Whether it is a vigorous workout at the gym, aerobic dancing, or lying in the pool, take a pick. While it may sound like a tiresome errand, most of these heavy workouts relax and recharge very effectively. The energy level post a good workout is to be experienced to be believed.
- Simply sit and meditate: May sound silly, but it is equally difficult to do too. Try to sit quiet with closed eyes without any movement, physical or mental, for about 5 minutes and experience the peace for yourself. When you open your eyes, you will feel rejuvenated.
- Square breathing: Like a square with 4 equal sides, this has 4 equal steps. Inhaling for x seconds, holding it for x seconds, exhaling for x seconds, and waiting out for the next x seconds. 4 or 5 is a good count to start with, but if there are health concerns, then even 2 or 3 should help relax and recharge.
- Music: Music is said to be one of the best soothing agents, create a playlist of your favorite genres and list of music. Be it instrumental or vocal, rap or reggae, classical or pop, take your pick and get lost in it completely. If you are game, even learning music can be very relaxing.
- Read a book: Another very popular technique is to take a book and get lost completely in the story and its characters. Again, pick something that you would enjoy and see you relaxed and recharged.
Each of these requires some time, the most common question is when do I do this? Tell yourself, you don't get time, you need to make time. Once you see the benefits of recharging your brain, you will make time for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Hello, I had unprotected sex and later I took unwanted 72. After five days I got my periods. Now my next cycle cycle which is expected next month is getting delay (by 15 days). I took urine pregnancy test but it is negative. Is there any thing to worry about.->Unwanted 72 taken after 8/10 hours.->Already one period cycle passed after five days.->Go for urine pregnancy test after 7 weeks of having sex and it is negative.->Period is still delayed by 16 days. Any chances of pregnancy?
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. Weight 60kg. I am trying from past 2 years but no luck. I always have a 28 days cycle. My Amh is low >0.30. I got my periods on 21st April but in this cycle I had a pain in my lower abdomen like cramps I also had some brown discharge on 14th and 16th day of my cycle I had started taking eve care syrup for just 10 days 1 tea spoon and that too only once. My period lasted for 2 days only otherwise its usually 5 days and I do get only lowe back pain but this cycle was different does it mean menopause or is it because of this eve care syrup. Today also is my 5th day no period but a slight pain in my low left side abdomen. Is there anything to worry. Kindly reply.
I have pcod since 1.5 year. Im taking ginette 35. I have taken 3 cycles. My thyroid and prolactin are normal. No anemia. I feel am gaining weight. My periods are irregular since 5 years. So please "PRESCRIBE" me sme ayurvedic medicines for pcod and for weight control.
With the vast amount of available information, ranging from age-old wisdom to health magazines and health sites, most people are prone to misinformation when it comes to what to eat and what to avoid.
From drinking copious amounts of water to eating a light lunch, it is the time that these commonly known health tips are debunked.
These 3 habits that may seem healthy on the surface but are actually harming you!
1) Drinking large amounts of water
It is advisable to drink a healthy dose of water each day, but you should drink water only when you feel thirsty and not otherwise. If you drink water beyond your level of thirst, it can lead to excess water intake. This excessive intake can be the cause of conditions like obesity, skin and digestive problems among other health conditions. An average person consumes 8 glasses of water each day. But you are advised to drink that much, only if you are thirsty enough. It is also recommended not to drink cold water or ice-cold drinks.
2) Eating uncooked foods
It is essential to preserve the nutrients of the ingredients you eat, but it is equally important to make them digestible. Cooking involves subjecting the ingredients to heat, which helps to remove and kill certain impurities and bacteria in them. Cooked foods are easily broken down, and hence, digested with ease. Some vegetables and foods are even more beneficial when lightly cooked. Vegetables like Brussel sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, and kale should not be consumed raw.
3) Eating a light lunch
The ideology behind eating a light lunch may be to keep your weight in check and to stay healthy, but if the food you're having is not nutritious, it can still cause you to gain weight. Some food joints even offer a lunch menu of light proportions while the dinner menu may be packed with heavy amounts of food. This is wrong. It is advisable that people have larger proportions of food in their lunch while dinner should be meager as your digestion slows down as the day progresses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hello I am 28 years old and diagnosed with pcod. Me and my husband trying for the baby for the last 6 months. My height is 150 cm and weight is 66 kg. So suggest me what to do and my period cycle is of 38 days.
Ma'am I'm pregnant. My last period 1st day was 10 July. And I was sex with my bf 22 July and after 4 August with husband. Mam tell me possible pregnancy date of mine.
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
1. Blood circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
2. Release of endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
3. Longer and stronger orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
4. Increases self confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
5. Exercises the brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Is there any perfect time for sex if couples are planning to have a baby? When is a woman most likely to get pregnant how can we calculate because I heard its according to the cycle of menstrual cycle.
Hi, I am DT. Sheela Suhag Seharawat, Mentor Diet Clinic. We are in this field since 11 years and treating so many therapeutic patients, adn specially aajkal jo young girls mein ya ladies mein jo ek main problem aa rahi hai wo hai PCOS. PCOD ki kaafi problem aa rahi hai, basically wo start ho jaati hai 15yrs k baad, and PCOD is a hormonal imbalance jis se ki aapke body mein kaafi changes ho jaate hai jo ki aapke weight gain me bhi problem karti hai. So, PCOD ko treat karne k liye definitely aapko ek Gynecologist ki help leni padegi but saath mein aap apne diet ko healthy karke PCOD ko kaafi hadh tak treat kar sakte ho. Qyunki PCOD aur weight loss both are directly realted.
To first of all aapko PCOD control karna hai to aapko apna weight control karna padega and uske liye kuch points aapko apne mind mein rakhne padege. Jaise ki aap PCOD k liye sab se pehle processed food ko na bolein because processed food jitne bhi hotein hai wo aapke hormone imbalance ka problem karega to better hai avoid processed food. Second thing PCOD k liye aap ko apna weight cut down karna padega. Weight k liye aap ko jo main tips, aap k dietician provide kar sakte hai ya aap ko like high fibre diet, low carbs diet, high protein diet wo humein mind me rakhna padega. PCOD k liye humein aapne carbohydrate ko definitely apne diet mein ek controlled way se lena padega. Carbohydrate ko hum jitna low rakhege apne diet mein utna humara PCOD mein wo benefit rahega. Carbohydrate lo but kosish karo wo aap protein k sath lene ki to wo aap ka zyada beneficial rahega.
PCOD k liye aap refined flours ko jitna aap k diet se avoid kar sakte ho utna behtar hai. Refined flours mein jaise suji, maida, jo bhi aap k bahar k junk foods hai un cheezo ko aap jitna avoid kar sakte hai utna aapke liye behtar hoga. And PCOD k liye ek main cheez jo mai definitely aapko bolungi wo hai kam se kam 20-30min ki walk agar aap daily routine me include kar sakte ho to wo aap k liye bohot hi faaidemandh sidh hoga. For further queries you can just connect to us at Lybrate, you can call us, you can text us and you can book an appointment as well.
Before marriage I participate sex with neighbour. After 4 months I got married. I and my wife participate sex then we both are infected with fungal. We use antifungal cream then the infection will gone. After 3 years I only get it again. My herpes result is positive and hiv result is non reactive. I'm also suffering from diabetes and I lost 3 kgs weight from 3 year's .I use remedy " drinking hot water and lemon with honey to reduce the weight" pls solve my problem? I need any Tests?
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer