Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gurvinder Kaur
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gurvinder KaurYour feedback matters!
It's about 3 monts of pregnancy and feeling fever with some cold. We have Nozee tablet which containg 500mg of paracitomol. Can we take this, if yes at what duration and amount. Waiting for reply
What foods and drinks to be taken and what to avoid after ovulation means my egg raptured on 29th july so help me what to eat and notfrom today. Can I take egg Omlet or not , we are planning for baby, so help me out. And what is the chances of conceiving we have done intercourse on 28th done at 8: 30 pm, on 30th done at 2: 30 am means night of 29th and on 31st done at 4 am. All time I stay on bed with pillow under butts for 1 hour each, help me.
Hi madam fr me no baby still five years last week I have got periods then no bleeding it comes lightly I have extended periods days extra 15 days but I checked pregnancy test it comes negative but no bleeding.
Me and my wife had sex right after her periods. She then took contraceptive pills. She then had her periods a few days prior to her tentative date. Also, the period was very short, 2 days. The period was like this: it was just spotting for first day and next day there was massive flush out of blood. Now a few days after that. She is having random sessions of fever, has running nose, pain in her feet, feels like nauseating most of the time. Is it because she just has fever or is it because she has got pregnant?
Garlic can do wonders to your libido. Garlic has always been seen as a miracle herb that heals body organs. It normalizes the blood flow especially towards the penis. Many ancient civilizations have used garlic to increase and heal the sexuality. I have personally tried garlic and can vouch for its powers. It is not only good for vitality and little jhony it is also great for your general health.
How to Use:
You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
1. If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
2. Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
3. Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
4. Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
5. Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
1. You may experience low libido
2. Your sperm count may be low
3. You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
4. Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
5. You may have chronic respiratory problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
There is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men. But urologists also deal with certain women-related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence.
Following are the 5 points which every female should know:
- Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
- Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
- Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
- An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
- Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
I am 4 months conceive so I ant to know best food for me for healthy pregnancy. So please tell me the best food.
My wife is 19 years old and we are planning for baby from last 6 months but it could not. We have done semen test and sonography both are OK. My wife has irregular period and thik black bits of blood in her period this month. What could we do? The doctor dosage her CYCLOSET and ABSOLUT for one month. Help.
I feel itching and pain in my vagina during sexual intercourse. I have been married since 3 years but we don't do intercourse regularly. How to make it painless. Kindly guide us.
I had a unprotected sex with my boyfriend and after that I took ipill! Is there change of me becoming pregnant?
If you are having chronic and persistent trouble in reaching the summit if the bliss during love making, then the problem may have less to do with the quality of your sex life or the level of attraction that you feel towards your partner. You may be suffering from a condition known as Orgasmic Dysfunction. Yes, this actually is a real condition with a real name for it, in medical terms! Let us find out more about this ailment.
What does it mean?
Orgasmic Dysfunction is the term used for people who have difficulty in reaching an orgasm despite plenty of arousal, lubrication and even sexual stimulation. An orgasm is usually characterised by an intense feeling of release that one feels after passing through excitement, stimulation and peak, in the process of having sex. When this release does not take place, there are chances that you may be suffering from orgasmic dysfunction. Men and women can both suffer from this problem.
Causes: There are a number of causes for this ailment. To begin with, one can suffer from this condition due to the advancement of age. Also, other medical conditions that are on the chronic side may have a bearing on your sex life, which may also determine whether or not you are able to enjoy an orgasm. Further, if a woman has been through gynaecology related procedures and surgeries, like a hysterectomy, she may experience this ailment. Not being able to reach an orgasm could also be a side effect of various kinds of medication like anti-depressants which make use of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Also, anxiety, stress and related factors can lead to this condition.
Types of orgasmic dysfunction: There are several types of this disorder including primary anorgasmia (for someone who has never experienced an orgasm), secondary anorgasmia (where having an orgasm is a difficult task), situational anorgasmia (where one can only orgasm with certain types of sexual activities like masturbation or oral sex), and finally, general anorgasmia (complete inability to achieve an orgasm even after ample stimulation).
Treatment: There are varied forms of treatment that come into play for problems such as this one. One of them includes therapy and couples counselling, while treatment for underlying ailments may also be carried out. Greater clitoral stimulation may also be required in such a condition. In severe cases, the doctor may have to conduct oestrogen hormone therapy. Relationship problems can also trigger such conditions and persistent symptoms must be checked by a medical practitioner.