Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GurvinderYour feedback matters!
During sex. While I eat vagina. Some semen going inside my mouth. I think urine also gone inside my mouth. I am also eat vagina of only virgin girl without use condom. Can I get hiv aids. Dear female sexologist kindly reply my answer. I am doubt on this reason.
I have pcos and I hadn't got my periods since 6 months. I tried losing weight but in vain. I was dieting too at that time. I read some stuff online, so accordingly I have cut out most carbs (except oats) and eat veggies and eggs everyday. Plus I take 2gm of inositol daily. Now the issue is, my periods started a month ago, with spotting for a week, two days normal flow and then spotting again for around a week. The flow was brown. Then my periods stopped for two days and once again they started. This time the flow is deep red. And better than before. Is this a normal thing?
I am mother of one year boy still I am feeding him. After one year I got period. July 25 I got August month period have not yet come. I checked kid test it's negative. Wat could b the problem.
I have no period for last 45 days and I am not a pregnant its problems was 2 years my period disturb pleas suggest what I do.
My wife is pregnant 3 month 10 days approx or less if we don't want child can we option. Is it any ayurvedic or any method for not wanting a child.
Dr. Am asking this question for clarification. My problem is related to periods. My periods happened on last months are 19/10/2016 ,14/11/2016, 8/12/2016. Doctor is there any problems with the dates of my periods. Is it irregular periods? And I want to know is there any chances to. Make problems in pregnancy?
It is a common trend among youngsters to smoke weed as they tend to think it makes them look cool. It is a common misconception that smoking pot relieves various social and personal problems. It is used as a form of escape mechanism that allows them to avoid problems in life.
The usual reasons why people turn to smoking pot are:
- Peer pressure: You may have friends who smoke weed on a regular basis, so you may be tempted to join in.
- Boredom: It is a usual resort to escape from boredom or craving excitement. It is said that smoking weed helps in filling the internal void that results from lack of excitement.
- Rebellion: Weed has also been connected and continues to be a symbol of rebellion among today's teenagers and youngsters.
- Smoking weed has been shown to shrink the size of the orbitofrontal cortex, a region of the brain that is important in making decisions and processing emotions.
- It can alter your mood, hamper body movement and impairs your ability to concentrate and execute tasks.
- It increases your risk of getting affected by phlegm and cough.
- The long term effects of marijuana comprises of impaired learning and thinking skills.
- It also affects the process where new connections are formed in the brain.
- Regular weed smokers have also been shown to have lower IQ levels comparatively.
- Apart from the mental effects, it may also cause breathing discomforts as the smoke may irritate the lungs.
- It also increases the chances of heart attack in the elderly.
- Weed has also been reported to impact the fetus if a pregnant woman smokes it.
- It raises the risk of behavioral problems in children.
- The complications that a child may face are impaired problem solving skills, attention and memory related disorders.
Thus, it is important to stay away from smoking weed as it is addictive and increases your chances of getting affected by numerous health complications.
My wife was pregnant and pregnancy was of 8 weeks. But got miscarriage, so we get abortion done as per doctors suggestion and this has happened twice in one year (last time I. E. 7 months back) abortion was done by medicine). We want to plan for a baby, so pls suggest when can we plan it. I.E how much time gap should we take to plan for baby as abortion has been done last week.
Hi, my wife is 6 months pregnant, she is suffering from leg pain (bearable) for two days also slight swelling is there. Please advise us what needs to be done. Kindly let us know if it is common during pregnancy and walking is safe/remedy during pain? Thanks in advance.
I am 26 yrs old and my weight is rising continuously after cesarean delivery especially lower portion of the body.
You need to take the pill for at least 10 days before one can really expect it to be effective. It has to become a habit.The pill, once started must be taken religiously for at least 21 days, else it will cause an untimely period. But it is the safest, healthiest and best way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. There is no pill which can be taken after the act to give you 100% protection.
Emergency contraceptives (morning-after pills) are actually high dose hormones. You take 1 or 2, and that's it. It is more convenient an less costly, but it is bound to cause some bleeding within a week, unless the actual period is due shortly. At the same time, it can delay the coming normal period, rousing fears of pregnancy again.
Actually, here neither you nor the doctor can do anything much before 3 weeks. Then if the urine test is negative, one can wait for the delayed cycle to come. And usually it will come within 10-14 days delay. Do the maths now. Were you exposed during the most fertile period? say between 10th and 18th day of a 28 days cycle? if yes, be sure to take emergency pills within 12 hours. And still if you want 100% surely, go to a doctor for copper t insertion the next morning, specially if you have one baby already.