Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gurvinder
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GurvinderYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am 25 years old female. I am trying to conceive for last 2 years. I have PCOD problem. 10 months back I was pregnant with the help of hcg injection. But unfortunately it was got miscarried after 5 weeks. My doctor suggested me to take Duphaston 10 mg tablet for day 16-day 25. My 2 cycles are over after taking this treatment (Feb 2017 & March 2017). But no luck yet. This is my 3rd cycle. I do not have another health issue. Is there any possibility to get conceive this month? Why it was not happening with last 2 months?
Hi myself married women now i am living with my husband for past 20 days i want to conceive how can i get it ?
Homeopathy can very efficiently deal with cases of hair loss, and produce excellent results. In homeopathy, a huge number of wonderful medicines are present that are used to tackle hair loss cases. Every kind of hair loss (ranging from hair loss due to anemia / nutritional deficiencies, due to skin disorders, due to mental / physical trauma, due to childbirth or menopause, after acute diseases, to alopecia areata, alopecia totalis or androgenetic alopecia) can be treated with the help of well selected homeopathic medicines. To treat hair loss through homeopathy detail case history of the patient needs to be studied. The cause and site of hair loss are to be noted down along with the constitutional symptoms of the patient which are given prime importance in any kind of case of hair loss. The constitutional symptoms include the eating habits, level of thirst, thermals, mental symptom etc. And these are to be given top position in forming the totality of symptoms while case taking. After the case has been properly evaluated, the case homeopathic medicine is administered to the patient.
My wife is having some mental problem she is taking three type of medicine (zipax1 mg)(olimelt 10) (diva 750) she fatty day by day becoz of these medicine and one more thing is there is any sideeffect for pregnancy please help.
I am 18 years old last month's I got my period on 2 and these month still I did not get periods but I get lots of back pain. Before 6 months back doctor has told that hemoglobin level is low. There is any problem because of these.
Mam I m 26 for past 1 month my period didn't came. My last period was in oct 17. Then till now I don't have period. Pls guide me I m feeling too tensed.
Hello doctors, whether the unwanted pill -72 ,guarants the 100% in avoiding the pregnancy, after the sexual intercourse.
Anemia is a common health problem amongst women in India. Iron tablets is the most common medicine prescribed medicine for this. All pregnant women are given a tablet of iron.
Iron tablets can be very effective but only if they are taken correctly.
Here are ten things you must know about iron intake.
- Iron is best absorbed when taken on empty stomach. But it can cause cramps, acidity, vomiting when taken on empty stomach. That is why we advice to take iron tablet be taken after small quantity of food especially when they are not tolerated on empty stomach.
- Indian meal is full of phytates and phosphates. These ingredients hamper iron absorption. So never take iron immediately food. You may take it after some time.
- It is a common practice in India to take medicines with milk. This is a big “NO- NO”. It does not allow iron absorption.
- Conventional iron tablets should not be taken with calcium as this may reduce the absorption. However there are few iron salts which can be taken with calcium.
- Vitamin C improves iron absorption. It is a good idea to take iron with lime juice or orange juice.
- Common side effects of iron are constipation, dark stools, diarrhoea, nausea.
- It is commonly believed that beet root, carrot are best sources of iron. This is not true. Green leafy vegetables, walnuts, black grapes, dates are good vegetarian sources of iron.
- Haem Iron, the iron from Non vegetarian source is better absorbed in the body as compared to vegetarian sources.
- iron syrups may stain the teeth dark.
- Iron comes in the form of various salts. If you do not tolerate one type of salt discuss with your doctor and get it changed. But take the iron tablet and prevent anemia. Be healthy!