Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gurusharan SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir I am diabetic and my lipid profile is serum cholesterol is 139.6 serum triglyceride is 99.3 HDL cholesterol is 36.6 LDL cholesterol is 83.1 LDL cholesterol (direct) is 100.3 vldl cholesterol is 19.9 chol: hdl chol ratio 3.8 LDL: HDL ratio is 2.3 my serum creatinine is 0.89 is this good for me and what chance for me heart problem or kidney problem my FBS is within 110 without medicine I am 26 year old.
Hi doctor I m nazia How can solve my hair fall problem? I m use many type of oil & other product but not good improvement. Pls. Suggest my how can solve it.
I have headache from 1 and half years. I am taking ayurvedic medicine rajat besan and brahmi vati from 6 months. Doctor says its anxiety neurosis. I think it because of my wrong practice of pranayam. Is it OK to take these medicines. I taking these because I think that they are safe for brain.
Sir I have some problem in my eye or retina its so painful come and cure me. Other ways I will gone.
My skin is oily. And pimples are not remove they are return again and again and the black semers on my face are not removed. please reply
I have low calcium in blood. The range of calcium in blood is 7.2 mg now. Please suggest me food and medicine to increase calcium in blood and why it happens so.
Sir, During a recent routine health check up, I came to know that I have multiple calculus in my GB. First report it was shown that largest calculi measured as 8.9 mm in size. But I don't have any problem like pain or any other symptoms. As a second opinion also, report say almost same but size of calculi increased to 9.6 mm. Doctor told me to continue with it and there is only solution to operate and remove the gall bladder, if problem increase in future. I heard a lot about homeopathy that there is complete cure for gall bladder stone without any surgery. So, is it true or operation is the only way. Is there possibility of permanent cure without any surgery through homeopathy?
Is there any treatment for Parkinson's disease. Already just want to know is there anything to do to control the tremors in the hand.
I can't do any thing at the time of pain. And no vomiting, sweating or loose motions happen. Just feel the mild pain in right pain of lower abdomen.
My 60 years old mother has stone in gallbladder, All reports are normal, but HB is 9.8 Doctor advised to operation for the same. please suggest me which one is best open or laparoscopy.
Intrauterine devices or IUD are T shaped contraceptive devices. These contain levonorgestrel or copper and are inserted into the uterus. IUDs are considered to be one of the most effective birth control measures and also they are reversible (meaning it can be removed whenever a need arises). The copper IUd has a failure rate of 0.8%, while the levonorgestrel IUD has only had 0.2% failures till now. As per a report in 2007, IUDs are used by more than 180 million users all over the world.
What you should know about Intrauterine devices:
- Types of IUDs: There are 2 types of IUDs Copper and Hormone: Copper IUD is considered to be the conventional form of the contraceptive. It is T shaped with strings and is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. It can remain in the body for three to five years. Minera is a known brand of the hormone IUD. It contains low dose of hormone progestin and releases the same when inserted in the uterus. This is also T shaped and has strings. This can be left for three years.
- Pelvic infections are not caused by IUDs: There is a belief that IUDs cause pelvic infection but this is not true. The strings of the new IUDs are very thin and they do not cause any pelvic infection even if a person is suffering from a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Though there might be a slight risk of infection when the IUD is inserted and in the first 20 days, but that also dissolves soon.
- IUD can be used at any age: Earlier IUDs were not recommended for women who had never got pregnant. However, now anyone can use these irrespective of being pregnant or not. It is very safe for all age groups from teenagers to women involved in active sex to women post menopause.
- IUD is as effective as getting a tubal ligation: It is believed that Minera is 99.4% effective while sterilization (tubal ligation) is 99% effective in preventing a pregnancy. Ligation is considered to be a permanent birth control solution, while IUDs can be reversed.
- IUDs do not cause infertility: It was believed that a STI would creep into the pelvis through the string of the IUD and cause infertility but this is not so. Though a STI can cause infertility but the IUD has no role in the same and does not contribute or worsen the infection.
- Hormonal IUD have less side effects than birth control pills: Breast tenderness, acne, and bleeding for a short time may persist for the initial 3-4 months in case of hormonal IUDs. The copper IUD lead to cramping and heavy flow during menstruation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I work for a insurance company. Due to immense pressure recently I am feeling a change in my health related issue. Presently I am not been able to sleep and I can feel that I am having memory loss very frequently. Please suggest what to do? I smoke heavily.
Dear sir/ma'am, My father is having a strong addiction of taking drugs like marijuana and cigarettes. He is diabetic patient and also having heart problems. Last year he has gone through by pass heart surgery. We have tried our best to make him understand to give up this bad habits but no results. Kindly suggest me if I can take help of "No addiction" tablets or some other methods. Also notify it's side effects.
Sir I have a fracture due to an accident my leg and knee is paining now. what should I do? Please help me.
Hi, I m 27years girl. My both eyes are already operated for squint before 17 year, now I gone through a checkup and cataract found in right eye. I have pain in dat eye and swelling is also there in dat eye. I afraid of operation, is there ny other way to cure cataract. please suggest?
Not eating that bag of chips or drinking that bottle of soda is a difficult temptation to resist, especially if you eat them more than a few times a week. But these are not good for you; they are a storehouse of chemicals, which can wreak havoc on your health.
Here are seven reasons why you should avoid processed food:
- They are very addictive: When your body digests processed food, it overstimulates the proliferation of a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure, which increases your cravings. And, cravings lead to more consumption, thus you get addicted to processed food.
- Cause damage to your bones and organs: Processed food contains phosphates that not only add taste, shelf-life and texture, but also end up damaging your bones and organs. Phosphates have been linked to premature aging, weak bones and kidney damage.
- Lead to digestion problems: Processed foods are usually rid of their natural enzymes, fibres and vitamins. This creates severe problems in your digestive system. Consuming such foods harms the good bacteria in your gut, which makes you vulnerable to infections.
- Can lead to mental degradation: If you find your memory slackening or you're finding it hard to concentrate, then you can blame your diet. Junk food, it has been found, gives you mood swings, makes your energy levels unstable and leaves you feeling angry and agitated.
- GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are what replace the 'real' ingredients in processed food. GMOs have been associated with infertility, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and organ damage.
- Pesticides: For the GMOs to grow, farmers use herbicides and pesticides, which end up in your food. For example, certain cereals have been found to contain more than 70 types of pesticides.
- Processed food is artificial: When you compare real food with processed food, the obvious difference would be the way real food deteriorates over time, just like they should, while processed food remains the same. Processed food does not change with time, and proves how synthetic they are essentially. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.