Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gurubind MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Last month on 13th april I had protected sex wid my gf nd her periods also started on 13 april means during periods I had sex. But today is 13 may nd my gf have no periods till now.
Hello doctors, I was concerned with the issue that is there any genuine effective treatment of penis enlargement I want to increase the length of my penis. please help me I need your guidance.
My wife is having fever for last 15 days. All the test have come negative which include dengue, typhoid, malaria. Blood count s also in normal range. Symptoms are sever chill which last for half and hour to 45 mins and then follows high fever touching 102/103. Fever lasts for another hour or so n then for rest of the day she s completely fine. She s having this severe headache during fever which gets mild in other times. Doctors are not yet able to diagnose it to any particular disease or infection. I just don know what else to do? Its been 15 days now. Every day she gets this fever once.
I am having mild chest pain on left and right both sides since last 2 months, I guess they are because of gas or some other thing, kindly suggest if it's related to heart or not. I am a smoker, pure vegetarian.
My mother had angioplasty two times since six months. But these days she suffered from pneumonia and disturbed from continuous loose stools. She is having diabetes also. So please guide me what to do for stopping diarrhea.
I was suffering from loose motion and nausea and indigestion from last 2-3 days so I consulted a general MBBS doctor who prescribed me 3 diff medicines, the medicines were able to limit the number of times the loose motion happened but the loose motion is still continuing and a very strange fact is even the lightest of lightest food is getting indigested, last night I took steamed rice along with a light soup, and during the morning when I woke up I was suffering from nausea and a strange feeling that the food is not being digested by the stomach. Now I don't know what to do.
Sir muje pesab m jalan aur dard ki problem h 1 month s usg v kraya bt sb normal h please help me sir m bhutt tension me hu.
I have Stomach ulcer Also called peptic ulcer and it is 5 or 6 years old. I have using the medicine tab panics d and autos syrup and livitrol and rab d. But I think this medicine is not beneficial for me please suggest me what I do for ulcer.
Actually I had used betnovate N and C cream (mixing them) for a month around 1 and a half years ago. And after 2-3 months I had patches of pimples on my cheek. So I just wanted to know that is it really the side effect of that cream which I had used or its hormonal change. And if it is the side effect. So for how long will it be there? Help me please and do tell me the cure for it.
Piles or hemorrhoids can be a debilitating disorder of the rectum and anus where passing stool becomes painful. It is the swelling of the veins in the anus and the rectum, which may then be bruised by hard stool passing through it or due to excessive pressure being put on it. This can be a very painful and embarrassing condition for many people to go through.
Remedies for piles at home
There are many remedies that you can try at home to reduce the pain and swelling and even reduce the hemorrhoids themselves over time. Let's look at a few of the options.
- Radish for treatment - In this treatment, a radish should be crushed and mixed with appropriate amounts of milk to form a thick paste, which is to be applied on the anus twice daily, and washed off after 15 minutes. This should relieve the symptoms in a few days.
- Cumin seeds paste - You can take a tablespoon of cumin seed powder, make it into a paste after adding water and then put it on the affected area. After leaving it for 15 minutes or so, it should be washed away with water. Repeating this twice daily will help with the symptoms and reduce pain.
- Diet - Lack of a balanced diet can be problematic for those with piles, and thus, it is recommended that enough roughage such as green leafy vegetables and fruits are included in the diet as well.
- Figs - Dried figs are also another great weapon against piles. Soaking some dried figs in warm water overnight and then having them in the morning is known to be good for smooth bowel movements, thus, relieving pressure on the rectal veins.
Some of the specific ayurvedic medication that are known to be helpful in treating piles are:
- Hareetaki - This is the fruit peel of Harad and if taken with 1 cupful of jaggery, it can reduce the symptoms of constipation as reported by many patients.
- Castor oil - Mixing a small teaspoon of castor oil with a glass of milk can also help soften the stool and reduce the stress on the rectal walls.
- Nagakesara - This is also an ayurvedic medicine, which is usually prescribed as oral medication three times daily and has proven its effectiveness many times over.
- Abhayarishta - 30 ml of this ayurvedic herb is also given to patients after food with equal parts water and has been known to be very effective.
- Kasiaditaila - This is an oil, which should be applied externally and it can help reduce the inflammation and itching caused by piles. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.