Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Gurubind MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 30years old male. Would regular masturbation is bad for health or not, if not then how much or when can I do it? If do not do it for long time then sexual thinking or negative thinking goes high in my mind, and my routine work effects alot. I want to stop masturbation or hand practice but could not get success in it. Please help me with your valuable suggestions.
I am suffering from heavy headache. I am using tablets but no use. Tell me how can I controlled my headache.
Mujhe week me 1 ya 2 baar headche hota hai yeh tab hota hai jab me apna lunch time pe nahi karta hoon 1 side headache hota hai aur bhohat jayda hota hai agar uss beach me 2 ya 3 hours sleep karta hoon to relif milta hai. Aur last 2 din se mere ear ke pass jab me kuch bite karta hoon to something tuta jaisa sound aata hai and halka sa dard hota hai.
I am having a problem of nightfall which happens to me daily from last 5-6 years. When I wake up in the morning I am tired and feel weakness in the body. please help me from this problem and also tell me that this will affect my future or marriage life.
From past 1 year I am getting allergy to cold. Whenever the weather is little cold or if I eat or drink a cold food I get continuous sneezing. Please advise what need to be done to overcome this.
Hello Doctor my self kamal I am 32 year old man I have suffering from fever last 2 days and I use normal medicine but no relief what should I do please tell me.
I am sick from cold and fever regularly. I take also my medicine on time but I am not healthy now. What I do.
Hi I am confuse that shall I eat whole grains or nt like whole wheat atta /cornflakes. Also kindly tell how will I loss 3 kg in a month. Foods to take including light exercise at home.Please tell sir .
Hello Doctor, Can I drink cold (not too much cold) pasteurised milk? What are the pros and cons of this? Thank you.
Hello doctor. I am a medico. My mother was diagnosed to be subclinical hypothyroidism TSH 5.9 and was started on eltroxin 25 mcg and calcium .omeze and rantac .diagnosed 3 weeks back and started using. 2 weeks everything went well. Suddenly one evng she went to puja and returned back with URTICARIA. AND it progressed to lip oedema on next day mrng .immediately took her to hospital. Started on prednisolone 10 mg 3 days with allegra and montelukast. 3 days fine. Urticaria decreased. On 4th day again urticaria started now it was generalised (initially on day 1 it was localised) on that day night he developed one episode of tightness throat. But no shortness of breath. Later mrng again we took to hospital. Vitals all normal. Doc said to continue allegra and montelukast .and by evng urticaria increased and consulted dermatologist and started on deflocort and allegra and montelukast .now rashes urticaria less. My QUESTION CAN IT BE DUE TO ELTROXIN? RANTAC? OMEZA? CALCIUM? I MEAN DRUG INDUCED URTICARIA? OR SHE SAID SHE ATE LITTLE PRASADAM AT TEMPLE? CAN IT BE DUE TO FOOD? WHAT IS BEST STEP. ELTROXIN CONTINUE OR STOP?
A healthy diabetic diet can incorporate any sustenance with some restraint, the length of it permits you to keep your blood sugar levels inside target. Notwithstanding, 'control'might be hard to apply to a few foods in light of their high starch content. A few foods likewise appear to trigger longings or advance indulging. In the event that you have diabetes, it might be best to abstain from eating these foods, to avert issues with your blood sugar that could bargain your health.
- Candy: One needs to avoid a number of confectionary items as they are high in sugar content, such as candy, cookies and syrups etc. Yet these below quality starches likewise cause an emotional spike up in the blood sugar levels and can add to weight increase, both of which can exacerbate diabetes confusions. Figure out how to fulfill your sweet tooth by nibbling on top notch starches, for example, crisp organic product.
- Pretzels: Pretzels have a healthy picture, yet a look at the fixings list uncovers that their wholesome notoriety is horribly undeserved. Almost every brand is produced using the same fundamental fixings: White flour (wheat flour that has been stripped of its supplements and fiber), yeast, salt, vegetable oil, corn syrup. It's conspicuous from its not very impressive fixing list that this prevalent nibble is basically without sustenance.
- Nibble pastries and cakes: It's regular learning that snacks that are packaged and heated products are stacked with sodium, sugar, white flour as well as additives. Their perilous combo of refined flour and sugar spikes blood sugar as well as advances irritation, which meddles with insulin's capacity to work legitimately.
- Bacon: Notwithstanding entire fat dairy foods, greasy or marbled cuts of meat additionally convey a powerful measure of soaked fat, which starts aggravation in the body and prompts different symptoms.
- Milk: For those with diabetes, a diet high in immersed fat can decline insulin resistance. Keep entire milk out of the ice chest and get 1% (low-fat) or skim (nonfat) milk. Additionally, attempt your best to maintain a strategic distance from other entire milk dairy items like cream, full-fat yogurt, normal cheddar and cream cheddar; rather, pick their decreased fat partners at whatever point conceivable.
- White Bread: Refined starches in white rice, white bread, and any structured with white flour and white pasta, act a great deal like sugar one time in the human body begins to process them. Thusly, much the same as sugar, refined starches meddle with glucose control and ought to be stayed away from by those with diabetes.
- French Fries: Trying too hard on oily, signed foods can prompt weight pick up and wreak devastation on the blood sugar you have. Potato chips, French fries, and doughnuts happen to be especially terrible decisions for diabetics since they're made with carb-substantial, dull fixings, which can bring about levels of blood glucose level for shooting up.
- Natural product juice: While entire fruits are a healthy, fiber-rich starch choice for diabetics, the same can't be said for organic product juice.