Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have sinus problem. I don't know if its too serious or not but my nose (inside) hurts time to time when the weather change. When it rains and when the weather's dry. I've gone to the doctors years back and did multiple medicines but it doesn't help so I stopped going to the doctor and let it be. Because we all know sinus's problems never go away even with surgery. But, right now my nose really hurt from the inside and is going through my head and my head hurts. Please tell me something. Thank youu.
My brother doesn't masturbates but he frequently (5 times per week) gets wet dreams, what should he do, he is always stressed because of this n feels very weak n helpless, please help! Thanks.
Hi Doctor, I am 26 years old. Married recently. My wife has low bp not much. Will it be an problem of getting conceived. How much time we have sex in a week? Is it ok to have sex daily will it be fine? Please help.
Why my penis becoming smaller I am doing mastbte since last 7 year I am facing problem to ready to sex my penis not response when partner want to sex with me why I don't know but stil also I can do masturbate but it's take time compare to my past years please give me suggestion what I must do in this stages my have done all medication procedure everything is normal and also done penile Doppler its normal everything is normal then why my penis became a small and why takes time to make a relationship with partner.
I am 25 years old. Suddenly from 4-5 months my penis size be to small & not erecting even day or night. My parents want to marry me. & how I will do sex & child's I am in more tension please advice me.
If you have noticed your child to be restless and anxious all the time, it might look cute as the child is highly energetic, but it could be a cause for concern at the same time. It is not normal and the child could be having ADHD that is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. As the name suggests, it is a disorder with deficiency of attention and in which the child is always hyperactive.
ADHD is a disorder in which the symptoms usually show up before the age of seven. It is characterized by a group of behavioral symptoms that include inattentiveness, hyperactivity and impulsiveness. The impact of these symptoms is felt extensively where his overall self-esteem is affected, be it at home, preschool or school, academics or extracurricular activities and in interpersonal relationships.
The most common symptoms, which are almost diagnostic of ADHD are:
- Inability to hold attention: The child's attention span is very short and it is very difficult to keep them engaged on one particular thing.
- Increased restlessness: The child would be extremely restless and gets distracted easily.
- Fidgeting: The child would be seen constantly fidgeting with his fingers.
The following are the less common ones:
- Learning disability is rare, but can happen. However, the good news is that it does not affect the child's intelligence.
- Sleep disorders
- Difficulty in following directions
- Poor executive functioning skills
- Disorganization, which can lead to poor motor coordination and impaired movements
- ADHD kids tend to forget things very easily and need help with coordinating movements
- The child suffering from ADHD could easily tire and/or feel lethargic with very low energy levels. This can lead to the child procrastinating things and not wanting to do things on priority basis
- These children also have difficulties with fine motor and cognitive skills and so there is delay in their overall participation in games.
While these are the pressing symptoms of ADHD, occupational therapy can play a significant role in managing the child in the following ways. As a first step, the caregiver should have a detailed discussion with the school staff and any other people with whom the child interacts significantly.
This will help identify areas that need support from an Occupational Therapy, which are the following:
- Support with gross and/or fine motor skills
- Support with improving handwriting
- Support with engaging in playing sports and games
- Support in engaging in social activities
- Improving sensory processing difficulties
- Improving visual perception
- Support in adapting to the environment
- Teaching strategies to participate in various social and academic activities
So, while an ADHD child is definitely a cause for concern, proper support from family can help manage the condition.
I am suffering from a high fever from last five weeks and my pain is not going than what should I do now so sir please five me good advise for it Tks sir.
My stomach aches alot after eating food at restaurants or junk foods and aches alot in morning daily after doing loo? Y?
My father was having diabetic 7% HbA1C 11.7% Estimated average glucose 289% S.creatinine 1.56my/dl My father age 70 years Sex Male So I need your help.
Cough and cold are common in winter and should not be ignored.
Throat pain without cough is usually due to bacterial in origin and need medical
Soar throat with cough is usually viral in origin and require no antibiotics.
A red angry looking throat is a dangerous sign and need urgent medical attention.
Do not use aspirin for fever in children.
Warm saline gargles can be effective in soar throat.
Cough not responding to treatment can be due to GERD.
One should not cough in hand or handkerchief or in fist.
People who are coughing should avoid going in crowded places.
Cough more than 15 days should be investigated.
No vitamin or herbal drugs reduces incidence of cold.
Saline nasal wash is good for common cold.
In absence of any infection,antibiotics are not required to treat cold.
Vit. E does not help in prevention of common cold.
Acute onset of cough with breathlessness, giddiness or sweating and chest pain
can be life threatening and need urgent attention