Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Guru Bax SinghYour feedback matters!
Mine father is suffering from stroke. From last one year physiotherapy is started from last year only he is having one left side full.But now he can sit and walm slowly slowly but he can not walk on stairs when he will be able to walk on stairs.Nuorologist is seeing him should i change the doctor
My wife is aged 45 and she is having body pain since last 15 days. Since last 2 days she is also complaining about back shoulder pain stretching towards neck. Sometimes she also feel numbness in left arm. What could be the possible reasons?
I want to know the infos about Peripheral neuropathy? Is there any serious issue about that? What are the symptoms about it?
I am 18 years old and have serious sleep issues during exams. I guess the insomnia is due to the stress and tension. What should I do?
Hi sir I am suffering from migraine and taking medicine every night from past one month. Can I donate blood?
Hi I am of age 34 and I have migraine issues. Please suggest me remedies to eliminate it. And some medications without side effects?
Hi, I am 25 year male. I am facing the problem of migraine from one year or more. Please suggest what should I do?
Hi. I'm 26 and I want to know about body tremors. I have low blood pressure and sometimes my hands tremble so much but during the past one year I've also experienced body tremor. When I ask my relatives they semi to not see it. But inside I can feel my body is not stable at all. Especially in the morning when I wake up I experience tremor. Pls enlighten.
I want to know about parkinson's disease. I think that I am suffering from some kind of this disease. Is it totally cureable?
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases pain sensitivity of the body.
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically, and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia where bed wetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: Used in cases of sleeplessness in babies where teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and over strain. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets over excited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffea can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia treats insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects.