Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 24 years old actually my period date was december 130th but til now I didn't get my period I am planning for pregnancy so yesterday I was done self UPT test it showed negative so can you please suggest me when I will check again?
If some1 has a regular monthly periods den it be possible DAT she is pregnant or it is not possible.
Hello doctor .i am 19 yrs. Old and I have done unprotected sex with my boyfriend in 6 months I have done 5 time unprotected sex and taken 5 time I pill. So my query is to you that I can be pregnant in future or not .means is there any problem with I pill taking too much. I can pregnant or not?
I have irregular periods , am not getting my menses it been completed 2 months, since am very strong, please suggest to get menses.
Hello doctor, m waiting for my periods still not happened, every month 30 is my date. But in august l dint got my periods, in June we had sex in 13th n I took ipill & my period date was 30, n then July 8th we had again this time I dint have ipill, n on 15th July I got period means after just 15 days. I really got shocked. N after that till waiting for my period, I have took test also 3 time it's showing negative, and also m having stomach pain same like periods once, but nothing is happening. please suggest m soo tensed. Thank you.
Hi My wife got her periods on 25th July and on 6th August we had unprotected sex followed by an ipill, which she had in 4 hours after the act. On 7th august we had protected sex 3 times with new condoms for each act and after each act she washed herself with water. 13th Aug she had bleeding like her periods but less flow (60% bleeding, considering 100%bleeding during her normal periods), no pain, with very few clots (1-3 clots instead of 8-9) and it was there for 3 days almost (on and off). Her periods were due on 25th Aug (she has irregular periods sometimes). We did a home pregnancy test that weak with negative result and did the second pregnancy test on 5th Sept again with negative result. We also did UPT in Lab with negative result on 14th Sept. She has no symptoms of pregnancy. Its 16th Sept she has not got her periods yet. Is she pregnant??
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery covers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self Confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
- Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
- Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
- Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
- Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
- Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret.