Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gurshabad SinghYour feedback matters!
Hai my son is 3 months old his skin got dark due to phototherapy how to make the skin glowing and fair. Which is the good baby products to make baby skin fair.
His wife is sex addict .she always wants that. Addicted to masturbation. Is that a problem or is it normal?
I am newly married guy and I am not giving time to my wife during sex (max. 1 min) I am feeling very ocward so any suggestion from your side is highly appreciable.
Piles or haemorrhoids might cause severe bleeding in the anal region due to an abnormal enlargement of the rectal veins. The bleeding occurs as a result of a sudden increase of pressure in the rectal area.
The haemorrhoids, which tend to grow on the exterior part of the anus, are usually severely painful as compared to the internal haemorrhoids (which are invisible and grow on the insides of the rectal area).
What are the possible causes?
The major causes of haemorrhoids are genetic factors, pelvic tumours, excessive alcohol consumption, obesity, lack of regular physical exercise, undiagnosed and chronic gastric disorders such as dysentery, diarrhoea or constipation and a significant increase in weight of the uterus during pregnancy.
The signs and symptoms of this disease might include intense pain and irritation in the rectal area along with the presence of blood in the faeces and abnormal swelling of the affected area.
Homeopathy For Piles:
When it comes to alternative or complementary treatments for piles or hemorrhoids, Homeopathy offers the best treatment for piles. It is the best not only because the cure rate is exceptionally good but also because Homeopathic treatment for piles offers several more advantages. It is very economical when compared to any other alternative or complementary treatment for piles. At the same time, the homeopathic medicines do not have any side effects. This is one of the biggest advantages of Homeopathy over any other system of medicine. While you are under treatment of any other system of medicine, you run the risk of getting one or the other side effect while Homeopathic treatment for piles is absolutely safe. That is why I say that Homeopathy is the best when it comes to alternative or complementary treatment for piles or Hemorrhoids.
If taken in a prescribed dosage, homeopathy can be very effective to cure piles. The most beneficial homeopathic preparations for piles are:
- Nux vomica: This homeopathic preparation is useful to cure piles that exhibit the symptoms of extreme irritability and intolerance towards cold weather. If the reasons behind piles include the consumption of spicy foods, excessive intake of alcohol and smoking, this particular remedy can work wonders.
- Hamamelis: This preparation is used to address such a condition if the symptoms exhibited include blood in the feces along with continuous discomfort and contusion (an area of injured tissues).
- Ratanhia: This preparation provides an effective remedy for severely painful hemorrhoids (which cause complications during excretion) along with the symptoms of severe pain that persists even after several hours of excretion and a burning sensation in the concerned area.
- Graphites: This medicine works especially well for the fairer sex if the symptoms happen to include chronic constipation, skin eruptions in the rectal area and menstrual abnormal menstrual cycles.
- Aesculus HIppocastanum: This homeopathic preparation provides an effective remedy for non-bleeding hemorrhoids that exhibit symptoms of severe back pain and pain in the anal regions.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic offering eases the symptoms that worsen with any sort of movement. Severe bleeding of the hemorrhoids can also be treated with this medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am unable to breath normally. I am facing difficulty in breath for last 1 week. Is this any disease or what is it. Why I can not I breath properly. I do not have cough. Cold. Fever. Acidity. But why is this happening?
Coming greasy urine. Is it semen problem or not? Due to this, my brain is not working properly. I can't study, not explain something, not remind something, not understanding teacher's lecture, not think too much. Is this mentally weakness? I am also physically weak now a days. Please help me for this problem Thanks.
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.