Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gurpreet Singh SohalYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years a single men, she is 30 years women already married & have two children, her husband is in foreign, I interested to sex with her its right or wrong? After what will happen & effects tell me please doctors. When I will have sex with her so should use condom better or without condom what to do? she will get pregnant or not? Please advise.
I am getting pimples and I have consulted many doctors and as soon as I stop taking medicines after one or two months problem occurs again.
I am suffering with chronic constipation, hardening of stools. I am taking pantop 40 and cremaffin plus syrup. When I stop taking them again constipation starts. Please help.
• Before washing your hair, apply a mixture of 8 table spoon of pure organic peanut oil and 2 table spoon lemon juice and massage into the scalp. Leave it for 10-15 minutes then shampoo.
• You can replace oil with coconut milk or coconut water; leave it over night and shampoo.
• Wash hair with natural, herbal ingredients rather than chemical – take mixture of amla (Indian goose berri) powder, aritha (sapindus Laurifotius) powder and shikakai (Acacia Concinna) powder, soak it in water over night and wash hair with the mixture.
• Practice yoga, helps in relieving stress and will increase blood circulation.
• Natural live yoghurt is recommended as a natural conditioner.
• Avoid harsh hair dyes and hair creams.
• Softly massage your scalp when you shampoo or oil. This will help blood circulation and prevent skin from drying and cracking.
I have some problem with my face It was totally oily After washing the face within 5 min it gets oily And I have oily dandruff problem My hair falls in large amount per day I have stressed more from this problems so Please give me your best suggestion I have one doubt that I want my hair come back which was filled by any suitable medicine I want my hair regrow and come back because my age is very less i.e 19 years only So please please give me your best advice And give one good hospital name which is suitable for my problems which is near to santhosh nagar.
Iam Umavenkat age 24 i've pimple spots on my face and small permanent pimples on face I think they are filled with acne they are on face since few months. I want a solution for this and I need my face to be free from spots and pimples. Please provide me necessary medicines or creams for the same.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face I used cream for 2 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Suggest me medicine nd face wash for acne n pimples. I M using purodil syrup nd cream. Not getting treatment as expected.
I am 23 year old Male. I have blood pressure issues and its weird to have BP e. G 140/70High and Low both. What to do?
I m 27 yr old I hav a acne problem, I have done all used all kind of medicines now um so frustrated, using retino a from past 10 days,
I have black spot as well as black pimple on my face can you remove this I want to meet you you can help me I want meet you so I am great.
How to get rid of acne spots and for this I tried nevia and coconut oil too but dint get any positive results.
The term cirrhosis refers to liver scarring due to various diseases and conditions such as chronic alcoholism and hepatitis. Each time the liver gets injured, it tries to repair itself, resulting in the formation of the scar tissue. With the progression of cirrhosis, a number of tissues generate making the task of liver difficult. Since the liver is an important organ of the body due to its functionalities such as detoxification and nutrient generation, reduced function of liver poses a serious threat to the body.
Symptoms of liver cirrhosis:
Unfortunately, cirrhosis doesn’t portray any conspicuous symptoms that can be easily identified until the scarring has reached a level of threat. Some of the common signs and symptoms of this disease include fatigue, nausea, itchy skin, drowsiness, enlarged breasts, testicular atrophy, fluid in the abdomen, bleeding from the mouth, leg swelling, redness in palms etc.
Causes of liver cirrhosis:
There could be an array of reasons for the occurrence of liver cirrhosis. The major causes include an accumulation of fat in the liver, chronic alcoholism and chronic hepatitis. Some of the other reasons include cystic fibrosis, bile duct deformation, Wilson’s disease, hemochromatosis, schistosomiasis, continuous consumption of medicines such as methotrexate, a disease involving glycogen storage and Aalagille syndrome.
Complications involved in liver Cirrhosis:
- High blood pressure: Cirrhosis results in slow blood movement through the passage of the liver resulting in an increased pressure on the vein that is responsible for carrying blood from the intestine to the liver. This increases the blood pressure in the body.
- Swelling of abdomen and legs: Portal hypertension can result in accumulation of fluid in the leg and the abdomen due to the liver’s inability to producing an important protein known as the albumin.
- Spleen enlargement: Portal hypertension is responsible for changing the shape of the spleen. Decreased count of WBC and the platelets indicate towards portal hypertension and cirrhosis.
- Bleeding: Portal hypertension doesn’t let the blood flow in its normal path. It directs the blood to flow through smaller veins. The veins, in turn, swell and burst to cause a massive amount of bleeding.
Liver cirrhosis doesn’t get detected easily. It is often diagnosed with a routine blood test. Some of the lab tests that can help to identify cirrhosis include blood work to check organ function of liver and kidney. Your doctor might suggest other tests such as MRI scan, CT scan or liver biopsy.
Treatment for the underlying cause of liver cirrhosis is done to keep the disease under control. A doctor might treat you for weight loss, alcohol dependency, complications related to hepatitis, portal hypertension and hepatic encephalopathy. For advanced cases where the liver stops functioning, a doctor might suggest a patient go for a liver transplant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.