Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gurmohan Singh SethiYour feedback matters!
My brother face become very dark. Only nose tip white. Other part have no problem. He has itching. He smokes cigarette.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.
Mujhe 45 din se sardi khaansi nahi Jaa rahi hai. 2 doctors se consult kar chuka Hun. 4 cough syrup khatam kar chuka Hun. Blood test bhi Kiya tha. Cough syrup: Blue cough, vomarade, Respira D ,alex Kuchh home made solutions jaise haldi waala doodh, kismis, etc b Kiya Hun.
My wife is restricting me to have sex with her because she is only says me insert in me and finish in 5 min and leaves me I am not exited.
Hello. Doctor mere peit mei bohot hairs nikle hai aur bohot bade hai. Kya koi permanent treatment hai ya home remedy se thik ho jayega ya laser treatment ya phr medicine please help me.
Hi doctor I got my last period on 2nd april 2016. My next period was due on 5th may. But as it did not come I tested pregnancy result was positive. I want to know what precaution I should start taking now. I was having metformin for pcos should I stop that? I am also having elevit prenatal multi vitamins and 5 mg folic acid can I continue that?
Hi I am 64 years. Old. My 2d echo colour doppler study indicates mitral flow: e: 100 m/sec, a: 40 m/sec. Is it normal? or indicates any heart problem?