Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gurmohan Singh Sethi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gurmohan Singh SethiYour feedback matters!
1. Obesity management–
When you try to incorporate this kiwi fruit regularly in your diet your obesity level and the mortality rate is decreased. Kiwi is considered as a friendly fruit for weight loss since it’s packed with low in calories, fiber present in kiwi gives a higher satiety value, vitamins, and antioxidants present in kiwi fruits aids in a healthier weight loss and free from side effects.
It is found in a study that on regular consumption of kiwi in your diet it helps in improved in your sleep level. The quantity and quality of sleep is increased and improved when taken this amazing kiwi fruit on a regular diet.
3. Stroke management–
Kiwi fruits are loaded with higher potassium quantity that helps in a decreased level of stroke. The action behind this management is simple, kiwi is loaded with good levels of vitamin –k, these vitamins help in blood clotting and the kiwifruit acts as a natural blood thinner. This natural anticoagulant helps in preventing clots in arteries and veins of the brain.
4. Cardiovascular disease–
Cardiovascular disease is prevented on a regular consumption of kiwi fruit in your diet. The kiwifruit consumption prevents the fat deposits in arteries and also lowers the ldl and increases the good cholesterol level in blood, thereby supports in preventing the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases.
Kiwis are loaded with the highest amount of potassium thereby helping in lowering the blood pressure.
Breast reconstruction is the surgical procedure of creating a new breast shape. In some cases, it is done after the removal of the whole breast or part of the breast. In typical cases, breast reconstruction surgeries take place during or after mastectomy, which is the surgical procedure of removing a woman's breast. But it can be done even years after a mastectomy.
1. Factors to consider before opting for the surgery - Conditions like obesity, smoking, diabetes, cardiac dysfunctions and high blood pressure are few of the many points that should be considered before opting for reconstruction. The presence of these conditions may complicate cases and in some episodes may pose a significant threat to a patient's life.
Also, women diagnosed with breast cancer or at a high risk of developing such in the future may have to opt for mastectomy. In such cases, the doctor may suggest breast reconstruction after the process.
2. The process of the surgery - Typically, breast reconstruction surgeries are done using an implant. Implant breast reconstruction includes the restoration of the shape and volume of the breast. The newly formed breast will not droop with age and may appear higher than the other one.
Implant reconstruction is also useful for women with small and firm breasts as it avoids the need for other extensive surgeries.
Another type of breast reconstruction would include a procedure where one's own tissue is used. Tissue from the abdomen, buttocks, and inside of the thigh is generally used to replace the existing breast tissue. Similar to this is the procedure where a patient's own fat is processed and used to create a breast. This is commonly known as fat injection.
3. Limitations of a breast reconstruction surgery - There are certain limitations present in the process of breast reconstruction. Reconstructed breasts will not look or feel exactly the same way as before. Several appointments and cosmetic treatments might be required to obtain the best results. In usual cases, reconstructed breasts do not have a nipple. But one can be created using surgery at a later date.
I am a 20 year old girl with short hairs .I just need long hairs and I had tried almost every methods known to me .But no result is seen .I have a function after 3 months and I want to wear Kerala saree for that .So I want long hairs to complete the look .What can I do for this?
- Irritable Bowel syndrome (IBS), the word itself defines its characters of irritability of bowel i.e. the digestive tract and the groups of symptoms arise from it called Irritable bowel syndrome. The foods after partially digestion in stomach moves forward for further digestion and absorption in other parts of gastrointestinal tract. That movement of semi digested food bulk propel further by the contraction and expansion of the digestive tract like an earthworm movement. This movement of the bowel is called the peristaltic movement or peristalsis. In peristaltic movement the muscles of digestive tubes contracts and expands in a rhythmical way and propel the foods forward. The contraction and expansion of the muscles of digestive tube is controlled by the nerves that supply to it. The major nerve supply of the gastro intestinal tract is the Enteric Nervous System (ENS). The ENS is called the second brain which consists of around 50 cores neurons. The ENS communicate to the Central Nervous System (CNS) through the parasympathetic mainly vagus nerve and sympathetic nervous system. So this is just a brief about our digestive tract and its nerve communication aspect. In a very simple way if it is described - the digestive tract supplied by the nerves called ENS and ENS link with brain. The ENS controlled the contraction and expansion of muscles of Gastro intestinal tubes and maintain a systematic rhythmical way of peristaltic movement that helps to push the digestive food stuffs forward. It is also called the Bowel movement.
- In irritable bowel syndrome, the contraction and expansion of the digestive tract muscles does not work in a systematic or rhythmical way. So sometimes it contracts more frequently that causes pain in abdomen and sudden urging for stool. It is called IBS-D, i.e. Irritable bowel syndrome of dirrhoea predominant. In some cases there is sluggish contraction so there is stagnation of food bulks that creates heaviness of abdomen and constipation, which is called IBS-C, i.e. constipation predominant IBS. Whatever be the IBS, the main thing there is irregular bowel movement. As the gastro intestinal nervous system (ENS) is controlled by the Central Nervous System of brain, then any disturbances in brain could impact on the Central nervous system and also to Intestinal nervous system. Any disturbances in brain (not in anatomical sphere) i.e. in other words emotional disturbances can impact on the brain that passes from Central Nervous System (CNS) to intestinal nervous system (ENS) and causes the disturbance of bowel movement. Hence the irritability at emotional aspect causes the irritability at intestinal level. There are various emotional phase we pass through it in our life time like anger, indignation, long grieves, suppression of anger, suppression of grieves, vexation, anxiety of mind, depression etc. Thos all sorts of emotional disturbances puts impact on our brain i.e. on our central nervous system and that put impact on the gastro intestinal nervous system and the disturbed gastro intestinal nervous system cannot do his work in a right manner, thus the result is improper contraction and expansion of food pipe muscles and result IBS.
- Here how homeopathy helps to cure IBS permanently. As it is told Homeopathy medicines are selected as per the physical symptoms, nature of person, his/her emotional back grounds, his/her likeness and dislikeness, how he/she react to any stimuli. In IBS patient there are various emotional factors in the background that stimulate to develop the disease. it is different in different person. Leading to those emotional factor with the physical symptoms if treat in a constitutional way the IBS can be cured permanently. There are homeopathic medicines that have various specific emotional factors for which they can be prescribed. So only considering the G.I symptoms if the treatment is given it may not cure the disease for a long term period. Homeopathy treatment target the particular emotional factors of the person and act on that label thus offer a permanent cure.