Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gurmeet Bansal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gurmeet BansalYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend done with her period on 4th April after completion of her period we had sex on 8th of April and that was protection sex I didn't got ejected in her. Again she got her period on 15th April which is look like a regular period with heavy blood flow, cramps but her period is little early. Is there any chances of pregnancy. Kindly help me on this I am worried or should I go with pregnancy test or something.
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are:
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore, controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide:This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I am 22 years old. I have PCOS problem it was found before 4 months only and I am trying to conceive. I consult gynecologist and she preferred me to take duphaston 10 mg on 15th days to 24th days. Is it too difficult to conceive With pcos? Pls help me. There will be a major problem for me. What I want to do now? I took thyroid test which is normal. And any other test I have to take anymore?
Hello Doctor, (26 year), 2 months 10 days back I undergone abortion, after that once menstrual cycle completed awaiting for the second, my query is, 1. Can I participate in the sport event. 2. Irregular period after abortion is a problem or common to few woman or should I consult a doctor. Kindly do reply to my questions and do the needful.
Hello doctor my marriage has completed in one year but I am not pregnant and I consult a doctor she advice take folic acid and INTACAL-D and METFODIL-SR and B-LONG. I was help me I am pregnant this tablets.
I had sex with 2 girl without protection yesterday I had sex with my wife i am very scared can I diagnose with hiv or hiv western bolt what is that western bolt? How hiv occur how its effect on body? Shall I now sex with my wife in future?
I am suffering from pcod I am married I am 22 years old mujhe pcod ki problem 3 years se he mujhe koi suggestions dijiye.
I am 20 years old. I am pregnant of 16 week. Recently I had surgery of laparoscopy of cyst. And also removed left side overy. It was infected. It is risk to my baby?
2. Quinoa contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains. Fiber is most widely known to relieve constipation. It also helps to prevent heart disease by reducing high blood pressure and diabetes. Fiber lowers cholesterol and glucose levels, may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and may help you to lose weight as it takes a longer time to chew than does other foods because it makes you feel fuller for longer and is less “energy dense” which means it has fewer calories for the same volume of food.
3. Quinoa contains iron. Iron helps keep our red blood cells healthy and is the basis of hemoglobin formation. Iron carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles to aid in their contraction. Iron also increases brain function because the brain takes in about 20% of our blood oxygen. There are many benefits of iron some more of which include neurotransmitter synthesis, regulation of body temperature, aids enzyme activity and energy metabolism.
4. Quinoa contains lysine. Lysine is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair.
5. Quinoa is rich in magnesium. Magnesium helps to relax blood vessels and thereby to alleviate migraines. Magnesium also may reduce type 2 diabetes by promoting healthy blood sugar control. Other health benefits of magnesium include transmission of nerve impulses, body temperature regulation, detoxification, energy production, and the formation of healthy bones and teeth.
6. Quinoa is high in riboflavin (b2). B2 improves energy metabolism within brain and muscle cells and is known to help create proper energy production in cells.
7. Quinoa has a high content of manganese. Manganese is an antioxidant, which helps to prevent damage of mitochondria during energy production as well as to protect red blood cells and other cells from injury by free radicals.type diabetes