Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GurivirYour feedback matters!
Hello. I have a girlfriend and she lost her virginity. Does she again gain her virginity. And also tell me how to avoid pregnancy in third month?
Sweet potatoes come laden with many benefits. For 11 of the many fantastic reasons listed below, they are indeed dietary powerhouse!
1. Rich Source of Antioxidants: There are plenty of antioxidants in sweet potatoes like anthocyanin and beta carotene that have anti-inflammatory properties. This also helps in keeping ailments like asthma, gout and arthritis at bay.
2. Loaded with Manganese: Sweet potatoes contain reasonable amount of manganese, a vital mineral, which keeps body’s energy levels high. This mineral enables easy absorption of other nutrients and strengthens bones.
3. Contains Quercetin: Quercetin, an important dietary nutrient, is present in sweet potato that helps in lowering bad cholesterol and in reducing inflammation. This nutrient is also a natural antihistamine for combating even chronic allergies.
4. Controls Blood Sugar: Despite the presence of carbohydrates, sweet potatoes effectively control blood sugar by modifying insulin metabolism.
5. Healthy for Heart: Sweet potatoes come loaded with Vitamin B6 and potassium that are beneficial for heart. While Potassium helps in regulating blood pressure & curing muscular cramps and injuries, Vitamin B6 breaks down homocysteine that is known to harden the arteries.
6. Enriched with Vitamin C: Sweet potatoes have high content of vitamin C and capable of meeting as much as 40 percent of its daily requirement. This keeps skin and joints healthy.
7. Laden with Vitamin D: Vitamin D in sweet potato keeps immune system healthy and boosts energy levels.
8. Aids Digestion: Sweet potatoes, especially with skin, have good amount of fiber that helps in healing digestion and relieving constipation.
9. High in Folate: Sweet potatoes can be safely consumed by pregnant women for high content of folate in it. A good dose of folate helps in development of fetal tissue and cells.
10. Holds Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients: Presence of color-related pigments make sweet potato anti-inflammatory agent. Sweet potato phytonutrients diminish inflammation and associated problems.
11. Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal: Presence of resin glycosides in sweet potatoes makes this tuber an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My unmarried niece is 23+ years old. She has poly cysts in every. Is there any remedy in Homeopathy. What will be the problems in future.
In a microdiscectomy a small portion of the bone over the nerve root and any loose disc fragments from under the nerve root are removed to relieve neural impingement and to provide more room for the nerve to heal. This procedure typically requires a small incision of only one to two inches and is performed using a microscope and microsurgical techniques. Since the incision is quite small, the incidence of damage to surrounding tissues is quite rare.
The desired outcome of this surgery is to relieve symptoms such as leg and/or back pain, weakness, and numbness in the legs and feet. Patients will often feel relief almost immediately after the surgery.
A microdiscectomy may be performed in different regions of the spine, cervical, thoracic and lumbar.
In most cases, this surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and the patient will start walking few hours after the surgery.
Hello doctor somebody says that during pregnancy she did not sex with her husband. Its humrful for baby. Is it true? Please guide me.
We had sex just after the periods ended of my wife. After 3-4 days. We had sex on dats on 27th of feb. Now she is bleeding which is not normal period bleeding. Blood flow rate is too high. Also having abdomen pain. Is dis any sign of pregnancy? She has polycystic ovary.
Hi doc, my husband he is 36 years and I'm 28, we got marriage in 2014 Dec, after getting married my husband's weight increased a lot a n d he s nw 112 kgs and I'm 50 kgs, already I got an abortion in month of April 2016, can we plan for another baby now, will it cause any problem while having sex, after abortion my weight is not gaining, even my face skin became very dull, Dark and rough, even I'm suffering from very bad dark circles, some times I get back pain please suggest me what to do how do I get free from dark circles and how to get my weight back.
I am married bfr 2 months. But I am not gtng regular period s from a year. If I got period one or two days bleed that it. Otherwise it show dark brown bleeding a drop drop whn I use bathroom for 15 days.
Hi, im 36 weeks pregnant. My, FHR 148/MIN EFBW 2675GMS.+/-250GMS CONGENITAL ANOMALIES NO E/O GROSS/LETHAL ANOMALIES BIOPHYSICAL PROFILE =GOOD PLACENTA =POST. LEFT.LAT. UPPER SEGMENT GRADE 2+ CERVICAL LENGTH =3.8 CMS UMBILICAL CORD = normal please Dr. tell me sub reports normal hai na? But Dr. ek cheez samjh nahi ari report mi mention hai "Single Loop of Cord Around The Fetal Neck Noted oN Doppler" Is ka kay meaning hai? Kuch problems ki bat hai kay im so worried about my baby please gve Mr. rply please Thanks.
Hello doctor I am 26 years old married girl. I have done d&c on 22nd april because of missed abortion. Sine then I had no periods. I consulted my gynae for the same and she prescribed me with sysron and thrice a day for 3 days. I completed the course last week only but I had no periods yet. Also after 3 days of completing the course of sysron and I had little spotting if brown thick mucus kind secretion. What should I do now so that I get my period? pls help me with your great pool of knowledge. Regards.
Hello, my wife is not interested in sex after marriage. My wife is reluctant to have oral sex with me.
Hello sir mere left breast mein pain hota toh iska ilaj kya mene heart specialist ko aur ladies doctor ke pass bhi medicine aur davaiya chalu par breast mein kuch haddi jaisa lagne laga hai ganth ki tarah wo haddi/ganth dard hota hai tabhi ati fir jati hai plzzz ans me. Qki mujhe bhot pain hota blood pressure bhi bhadhta iske karn.
Garlic is used as a home remedy for most of the ailments in this world. Since it is a wonder home remedy, it treats nightfall too. Garlic will help you to get rid of the problem because it has a special ingredient in it.Allicin which is present in garlic helps in raising the blood flow to a man’s penis. If you chew raw garlic for few days, your nightfall problem will go away on its own. You can also saw the garlic cloves but make sure you drink a glass of water right after that.