Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi respected doctor. Me and my wife had already did initial test before planing for baby. After test we did not succeed for three month. Then doc did sonography of my wife and he found my wife eggs not getting developed. Then from last two month my wife taking hcg medicine and injection of 1000 mg (do not know injection name. After that both two month doc also confirmed her eggs are ready. And we did sex around 5,6 day in her ovulation period which 12 to 19 .then why she not conceiving baby. Pls suggest if anything missing or any advice. It will really helpful for us. Thanks.
Had unprotected sex. Took I pill after 11-12 hours. Bt 12 hours after taken I pill she had vomited. Should 1 more I pill be taken? Is it risky? Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Bleeding comes. For two days. Not that much. Bleeding as compared to menstrual. Cycle. What would I do. Is this a infection Or something else.
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I didn't really have a penetration. We rubbed our bodies. I did ejaculate on her rear and it dripped a lil low almost to the vagina but had it wiped off but my girlfriend has symptoms like feeling sleepy during days, headaches. I'm worried if she is pregnant. Help.Please tell sir.
I had unprotected sex quite a lot times this month. My periods date were due on 13th Dec. But I am a week late. I took the home. Pregnancy test three times and it's negative. But still there's no sign of periods. Could I be pregnant?
What are the side effects of overmasturbation? How one can confirm he overmasturbated and the problems he is facing are the consequences of It? Please explain it in detail? Because now a days not only me but maximum students are misguided by someone in their early adolescent period?
I am 35 years old. My baby is of 10 years. I dont want 2nd child now cause I am getting some home medicines. But my last period date was 7th sept. I have tested pressure and it show positive. Some other symptoms are also there like some liquid is coming from my breasts. Please suggest.
I (female, 20) had sex with my partner on 11-11-2016. He didn't ejaculate inside my vagina but still I am afraid that what if I go pregnant. If a drop of sperm be at the mouth of my urinal track will it lead to pregnancy? After two days (I.e. 12-11-16) from the day of my sex, I saw blood in my urine (only once). And on fifth day (i.e. Today (16-11-16)) from the day of sex, I am facing lower back pain. Do all these a symptom of pregnancy? If yes please tell me how can I avoid pregnancy. Please help me. Need a quick solution.
I am 19. My vagina is itching a lot. Especially during night times. Sometimes Burning sensation is also there. Please help.
I am 23. I have my last periods from 11aug 2016 to 16aug 2016. I follow a regular cycle of 28 days. I lost my virginity on 17aug 2016 to my boyfriend but he used a condom. It's 16 sep today I dint get periods yet. I don't experience any signs of pregnancy only a little backpain which is normal during periods. Also I find my vagina dry and sometime little bit of white discharge from last 2-3 days. Can it be pregnancy?
When I have intercourse with my husband, penis is not entering vagina and my vagina is getting pain when I have intercourse what would be the reason please help me.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc