Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GurivirYour feedback matters!
I had tubactomy one year back n my period is regular nw this month only I have less period only 2 3 drops my husband live with only 2 days before my period. please why it's happening it never happen before. I check by scan not have pco not have a thyroid then.
My friend had a sex with his boyfriend n they dont had used the precautions n now the periods are not on the time But they are confirmed about the sperm is not released inside so can you please tell me any solution for it.
I am 23 year old female. I want to ask regarding my menstrual cycle. My previous cycle was of 35 days. I had my menses on 14th of june. On the 8th of july I had sex. The condom leaked. My vagina was very dry and it was the 25th day of my cycle. Now its 36th day I haven't got my periods. I am experiencing light brown colored discharge from vagina. Its a bit watery. Its 12 days since I had sex. Also it was my first time. Am I pregnant. Please help. I am under a lot of stress.
For healthy sex life hypertension must be in well controlled & for that regular medical check-up by qualified doctor is must. many patients don't take care for regular monitoring, once blood pressure is in good control. good healthy lifestyle is very very important.
I have prl- 47.3 what is the symptoms of getting high of prolactin hormone and how would I get relief from this?
What are the effects if I will not get periods regularly every month and what I have to do for regular periods.
I am 18 years old and i got intimate with my boyfriend last month. I got my period on 3rd February, and since i took an ECP after having intercourse, i had some bleeding for about 3 days on 16th of february. I am not sure if they were periods, but if it was, then i was supposed to get it by the 16th of this month, but i still haven't got them. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests but both were negative. What should i do? Am i pregnant? Please help.
Im suffering for irregular mensural problem from beginning, I had treatment so many time. It goes good sometimes. But now its been 2 months it did not happen. I feel so heavy and congested due to this. Please suggest.
I wish to make my wife conceive. Can we have sex before the day of menstrual cycle day. Today is 29th day and her cycle is 31/32 days. Is it good to have sex r safe to avoid sex.
Me and my wife are planning to have a baby from past two months. But she is not able to conceive what is the reason?
Me and my girlfriend are of age 23. We both are virgin we tried doing sex a while a go. I had used Condom, and even had put lox 2% on her vagina so that she does not feel pain. But cudnt succeed. She says she has a pain at the entry of her vagina It's been 4 times since we tried but still not successful. What needs to be done for this?
I would like to know which dalls and which vegetables are easily digestible and which are not. What about soya granules and tofu? we know that water melon etc. Are good in summer. Whaich fruits/veggoes we should avoid in certain seasons?
I am suffering from white vaginal discharge last 7 year. Sometimes I have pain in my bellybutton area. I don't know what happen. please give some home remedy and the reasons.
I am 28 years married women and have 2 children. When I drink warm or normal milk, I start feeling unwell like vomiting n heavy. BT not in case of chilled sweet milk. I want to know the reason.
Dear Doctor, I (64) am having pine nuts, coffee, honey,banana, chocolate and chillies regularly and my love wife (54)(she may be in menopause) also having these sex foods regularly. We are having deep sex thrice in a week and we are hale and healthy. We are having sex differently and sometimes early in the morning. Coming to the point, is it possible to her for pregnancy if I ejaculate my semen into her big pussy? I come across to know from people surrounding me and from reading health magazine, newspapers, etc,that pregnancy is possible during menopause of a woman. Is this correct? Till date, I haven't ejaculated my semen into her big p because of afraid of pregnancy. Pl clarify and guide us. I am very much interested in sex by ejaculating my semen fully into her big p while in sex play and it gives much more pleasure and completion of our deep sex play Please give your best advices and suggestions.
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.