Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Gurdip SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male my throat pains when swallowing once every month for three to four days. Whats the problem? any remedy for it?
Hello Doctor. A 48 years female my aunt suffering from. One and Off throat pain since 1 years ent specialist since one years said no problem acute infection pharynx. Sorethroat reappeared 1 wk back and severe throat pain. Small thyroid swelling onn neck moving on deglutition so thyroid profile advice tsh 5.9 with t3 ,t4 normal and ultrasound neck says normal thyroid size with finely coaresened and LEVEL 4 LYMPHNODE ON LEFT SIDE 13*7 MM WITH LOSS OF HILUM AND LEVEL 3 LYMPHNODE SMALL AND WITH HILUM. Sir we r really worried abt that loss of hilum in left level 4 lymphnodr we r so tensed what does that indicate ? Infection? Neoplasm . Internet says alot of confusions and doubts. We r really worried please advice is this loss of hilum can occur in infection? What could be the reason.
Doctor my throat in pain and swelling chest pain and back shoulders bit been and knees pain weakness.
My Nephew 5 yrs old, suffering from running nose, nasal congestion. He is allergic and often develops above symptoms. Your valuable advise is awaited.
I am 20 year old. Male. I have to ask that some time I got pain in ear soo much I don't know why it rarely happen and its from childhood so, what to do once I visited to doctor and he say all alright. Thank you.
I have sore throat from 5days. Its not getting reduced by any of the medications. So please kindly suggest me some home remedies from which I can get instant relief.
I am 39 yrs old with left bundle branch block, sinus tachycardia & high blood pressure. My Dr. Has prescribed me medicine on triolmesar 40mg, turbovas 10 mg once daily. Last 2d echo report state that: aortic root diameter: 2.7 cm aortic valve opening: 1.7cm left atrial dimension: 3.9cm left ventricular ed: 5.3cm left ventricular es: 3.9cm intrventricular septal thickness: ed: 0.9cm es: 1.3cm left vent pw thickness: ed: 0.9cm es: 1.3 cm lv ejection fraction: 60% max velocity aortic valve: 178 cms/sec mitral valve: 81/120 cms/sec pulmonary value: 130cms/sec. Please suggest whether lbbb is dangerous, as at present no breathing problem has arise to me except in high latitude once.
I am 25 year female. I jave sinus problem, cold allergy, dust allergy. Now I have cold and cough. I am coughing all day and night. And my throat is itching whenever I caught cold. Now I can't sleep at night. Does it happen for allergy? please give me a quick suggestion which stop my cough.
My age is 38 year ; when I eat rice then sometimes the food stuff blocked in my throat to pass into stomach; some time water also may feel blocked in throat to pass.
Hi, I am getting continuous whistling sound in my left ear since about one month. What would be the reason and please suggest a remedy. Thank you.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with a doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery