Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Gurdeep Singh RatraYour feedback matters!
I have swelling on both legs near ankle joint after I wearing new safety shoes, as I shown to doctor he said to do some test. What is possible cause behind this.
I am 19 year old male. My left heel is paining from 7 day. What should I do. Sometime it stop and after sometime it automatically start paining.
I have arthritis it pain Neil ,back pain and neck pain I am very depressed I have been suffer from this disease last 20 year I have taken so much treatment but their is no any benefits please tell me any treatment which recover me as soon as.
My father's age is 50yrs. He has pain in knee. Give some domestic tips or suggest any medicine by which he could reduce his pain.
I am 72 years old man I have a joint problem in the knee of my right leg its bone at knee pain very much when I sit or walk so please help me. Please give some names of medicines.
I have pain in my back since 5 days! its difficult for me stand straight without support. So please help me out to over come this pain.
There is a pain in my joints due to chikungunya. Now after a month I had a pain in finger, joints etc. Even I can't lift my laptop properly from the bag. Due to laptop's weight. I can't lift any type of weight. What should I do to remove this pain? Please suggest?
Doctor, my wife suffering from pain in left hand leg above thie scince last three years. We check up by many docters in agra but after treatment there was no result, so please suggest what should we do for best my wife?
I am a male of 26 years and I have fever backpain headache muscles pain and dehydration from last two weeks please tell me from what disease I am suffering.
Sir/madam, My age is 32. I am residing at Hyderabad. I am a mother of two daughters. My problem is I am suffering with swelling on fingers and right leg nerves are in looks light green color. Early morning joint pains. What is the problem.
I have a problem of piles with no blood .i feel burning at the time of stool. I have a prblm for 7 years .when I sit in a table for long time then muscle pain and back pain occur. The pain is little .pls suggest me. I am taking now a homoeopathy treatment .little bit I am feeling well.
Currently my hand fingers are swelling & paining. I have done x-Ray for my left hand & they said Rheumatoid arthritis may be found. Pls help me with proper doctor? Wat precaution I have to take in daily routine. It will get cure immediately or life tym I'll have to take medicines. Pls help.
She has some itchy red bumps on her breast, and under arms, she felt uncomfortable and scratched it, so now these bumps are bloody, she is also suffering from itching in her cunt (not internal) and two sides of cunt or thigh joints, please refer some medicines.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.