Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am hypothyroid since before pregnancy. Right now I am 19 weeks pregnant. At 7 week pregnancy checked my thyroid and it came 7.7 so my endocrinologist prescribed mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200 mcg od thyronorm after taking this dose my tsh was 0.4 which was good so Dr. Asked me to continue same and after one month my tsh came low o.1 so Dr. Decreased dose n made it mon to sat 100 and only on sunday 200. After taking this dose last week my tsh came high 6.63 so he agn started same dose mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. Now my gynaec say to take 125 mcg daily and endocrinologist says to take mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. Whom shud I follow? I am worried that wudnt be 125 mcg daily low as thyronorm needed more as pregnancy progresses? I just want my baby to be healthy so v.tense and concerned.
Now am pregnant 8 month I have scanned they said me water level in high and my due date showing Nov 1st week actually my due date in December 15 nw am helpless please tell if I have too much water in my womb what is the reason lmp Dat March 10th-18.
I had sex on 2nd April, got my periods on 16th. Took 6 pregnancy test, all negative, again had my periods on 8th May, but I feel nausea and my stomach is beating, am I pregnant?
My wife AnD we are trying for conceiving baby. Her period date is 12 april. We had on 25 and 27 march now in between around 3 april she hd stomach infection n high fever too though she is alright now but dis time she is feeling little bit nauseatic. Vomiting feeling but only sometime only n also one of her nipple is swelled n having little bit tingling pain. Sometime she has pain in stomach too like she wants to go to washroom for getting fresh. Are these symptoms of pregnancy. please guide me also can we take home pregnancy check now. 4 days before menstrual cycle.
Sabja seeds or falooda seeds or tukmaria or basil seeds
Sabza seeds is known by the names sabja seeds or falooda seeds or tukmaria or basil seeds.
The seeds look similar like black sesame seeds and are a bit smaller comparatively and you need to soak them in water. 2 minutes of the seeds in water and you can see it absorbing the water and become jelly like. You can eat it as it is with a spoon. While the outer layer will be soft and smooth like jelly, the center will be crunchy like when you eat seeds. They are most commonly used in making falooda, added to sherbets, milkshakes and other drinks. Basil seed does not have taste of their own but they give a good texture to the dish and make it healthy too.
Basil seeds have many health benefits:
- They are cooling and thats why they are added to many cooling drinks like falooda, rooh afza, nimbu pani and sherbets.
- They are good for sore throats, cold and respiratory disorders.
- Very good for digestion especially in a hot climate.
- Basil seeds are a natural laxative which helps to cure constipation that is caused by excess body heat during summer.
- They prevent heartburn and also relieves a bloated stomach which results from incorrect eating habits, also reduces nauseous feeling and controls vomiting.
- It is known to cure for urinary tract problems which are once again normal during peak summer time.
- It is an excellent natural body coolant.
- The seeds have a diuretic action and flush the kidneys.
- Sabja seeds have a calming effect on the brain. They relieve stress, tension, mental fatigue, depression and migraine. They also aid in enhancing the mood.
- Chewing sabja or tukmaria seeds cure mouth ulcers and other infections of the mouth. They also help fight plaque and cavities.
How to use?
Soak them in water for 30 mins. Once they absorb the water, a translucent gelatin like coating is formed around them. Strain and then use these soaked seeds in drinks, coolers, sherbets, ice creams, falooda or kulfis. Remember to add enough water, otherwise the soaked seeds become lumpy when they start swelling.
Try having 1tbsp of sabja seeds this summer for the cool cool effect.
Daily habits have the power to leave you limp during or after intercourse. These habits can result in low libido and low desire to engage in intercourse with your partner. However, once you identify them, it is easier to rectify them.
Here are a few daily things which might leave you limp:
- Not nourishing your libido enough: One major reason of a depreciating sex drive can be attributed to low libido, which can be an outcome of poor dietary choices. Add more aphrodisiacs to your diet such as oysters, dark chocolates, bananas, strawberries and yogurt which are rich in zinc, magnesium and other minerals which help in increasing your sex drive.
- Over-masturbation: Engaging in self-stimulation too many times a day can result in fatigue and other health problems. The acceptable number of times a person should masturbate in a day is 2-3 times, however, if you engage in masturbation more than that, you can experience problems like a limp, flaccid penis and reduced sexual drive.
- Increase in insulin levels: Consuming too much sugar during the day can result in spiked insulin (blood sugar levels) in your body. This ends up making you feel more lethargic. It was recently discovered that in men, insulin raises ‘oestrogen’, leading to low libido and in graver cases, erectile dysfunction. Another study linked excess glucose or blood sugar with a dip in the levels of testosterone, thus, leaving you limp before/after intercourse.
- Stress: Though some amount of stress is considered normal, when the levels of distress go sky-rocketing, it might leave you limp as if affects your sexual performance. Instead of relieving stress, sex ends up feeling more like a liability which can result in you having problems getting an erection or getting an orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.