Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GuptaYour feedback matters!
Agr meri gf ka periods 29 ko start huwa tha or uska 30 day ka period cycle h to usse sex krne ka sbse safe time kon sa day h jisse vo pregnant na ho .plzz tell me in Hindi sentences.
With infertility on the rise due to various reasons, in-vitro fertilization is one of the most effective solutions. This is gaining wide acceptance across the society and medical fraternity. Read on to know more about why IVF and how it is done.
Causes of infertility:
Advanced maternal age: More and more women choosing education and career over marriage and family. There are many women who are not even thinking of having children up until their 30s. Biologically though, the quality of egg deteriorates with age, and women beyond 35 have difficulty conceiving naturally.
- Altered lifestyle including exposure to chemicals and pollutants, which has led to overall decline in the health of individuals.
- Societal changes like urbanization and formation of nuclear families
- Increased stressors in all spheres of life, which is affecting the quality of sperm and egg
- Lifestyle diseases including obesity, diabetes, and hypertension. These are becoming more prevalent in the younger age groups, and therefore infertility is on the rise in these groups.
- Lifestyle habits like smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, etc., which are also poorly affecting fertility rates.
However, with all these, medical technology is also improving. For those who are faced with infertility due to the above issues, there is a lot of hope in terms of options like IVF which have provided a definitive solution to infertility.
Steps of IVF: By definition, in vitro fertilization is when the egg and sperm are fertilized or fused in a glass (vitro is for glass) and then implanted into the womb where it grows further.
- The first step is to induce ovulation. Fertility medicines are given and hormone levels are monitored to ensure egg release happens. Normally, the ovaries produce only one egg. However, with IVF, the ovary is made to produce multiple eggs, so that the chances of fertility is increased.
- The egg is then retrieved and moved into an incubator.
- Sperm sample is obtained either from the partner or a donor, and the healthiest sperm is chosen for fertilization. The sperm and the egg are then allowed to fertilize in the incubator
- A healthy fertilized embryo is then transferred into the womb. The woman is advised bedrest for about 1 to 2 days.
- Blocked fallopian tubes, which do not allow for the sperms to travel up to the uterus
- Advanced maternal age, women of more than 30 years of age, this is an effective option.
- Uterine scarring or endometriosis caused infertility can also be managed through IVF
What is homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a system of natural medicine developed by samuel hahnemann, a german physician in the early 1800s. He discovered that the same substance that could cause a reaction in a healthy person could also be a remedy for someone suffering from similar symptoms.
That is the basic premise of homeopathy: like cures like. it may seem hard to believe, yet the approach to vaccination used in western medicine is a similar one, albeit one that is fraught with potential side effects, unlike homeopathy which is completely safe.
Homeopathy is a natural, holistic, approach to healing a person, using minute doses of specific remedies, rather than simply eliminating a particular symptom using a band-aid approach. Unlike many health models, the model for homeopathy is one of individualization. No two people are alike, so just because two people suffer from headaches, the homeopathic remedies provided for them may be completely different.
There are many benefits of homeopathic medicine, including:
1. It can be used by pregnant and nursing women;
2. It can be used by children and infants;
3. It does not interfere with medications taken by a person;
4. If an incorrect remedy is selected, it is completely safe and will not harm the person at all;
5. Other than occasional, mild, and short-lived symptom aggravations which pass quickly and tend to be followed by improvements in the symptoms of a person, there are no side-effects of homeopathic remedies. This symptom aggravation is actually regarded by homeopaths as a sign that the correct homeopathic remedy has been selected and usually results in symptom improvements;
6. It can be used for chronic or acute conditions;
7. It is an individualized system of medicine which treats the person, not merely the symptoms. The symptoms, however, are addressed when using this approach and are typically improved;
8. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing: one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated;
9. Homeopathic remedies are readily available and can, therefore, be used by anyone;
10. Homeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing;
11. Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time;
12. Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive; and
13. There are many studies proving the effectiveness of homeopathy, when used correctly.
Could you advise the appropriate tablet, how do we get this tablet and how much time does she has to consume that tablet to ensure she won't be pregnant.
I am 31 yrs old woman, I have 3 yrs of marrige period but unable to conceive due to pcod. Kindly suggest
I am married since 6 months and we have sex everyday. Since a week I have severe vaginal itching that I could not able to sleep for last two nights. What could be the reasons and what is the solution to thus problem? Is having daily sex affecting adversely. waiting for your reply. Thank you in advance.
Over exerting our bodies and indulging in excessive physical exercise might result in complications. It could lead to muscular, psychological, hormonal, neurological and other imbalances. Clinical psychological says too many hours in gym can lead to chronic fatigue syndrome" one must remember that anything that your body does will directly affect your mind"