Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Gupta GoravYour feedback matters!
Now a days I feel like no body love. Anyone don't care about me. I am so much depressed. Actually I have given drop ths years for entrance preparation. So I have to stay at home. And I feel like its like a jail for me. Its feel like I can't breath. Just I feel like to any where from my home. And always my head becomes too hot n my headache starts. Sometime I can't bear it. N if anyone scold me I get angry n fight with everyone in the house.
I' am 25 year old male. I' m consuming lonazep tablets-0. 5 mg for depression for past two months. Now i' m feeling better and thus I have tappered the dosage to 0. 25 mg. Is it safer to consume this tablet for longer course like 3 months.
Hi, Now a days I'm leading to depression, anxiety, over urination, may I'm thinking too much, chest pain (left side) some times. My friends are not liking my behaviour. They are saying I'm changed and im not giving importance to them as new friends came into my life. My best frend also says that its my fault. Its hurted a lot. I can not get out of those things. Every time I'm thinking about my friends. If they are not there in my lyf what would be happen. I can not sleep properly. Really I'm hurting my self a lot by those words said by them. Pls help me Im a regular funny guy .used to spend with all my classmates before this situation happened. Now a days I can't laugh whole heartedly also.
Hello Dr. I'm suffering from depression taking medicine since 3 years now on very low dose 1/4 tab of quitepine 25 5 mg of cipralex alternative days can when I stop this I get severe headache and sleepless what should I do for stop this medicine and normal lifestyle.
From the last five years I press my teeth on the table. For the height of teeth after I pressing of my teeth last year im getting some headache. From the last 10 months to present my mind is not working in sometimes. I forgot easily something. What I do to improve my brain power. And what happened to my brain.
I have problem in memories things. I forget many things. Sometime I even forget that what was I doing. Please suggest me what I do.
Is one's face bright ? When his digestive system is working properly. And shouldn't one's weight be reduced with anxiety ? Is it harmful for health?
I am too much addicted to alcohol. Please suggest me how can I get rid of it. I am depressed too much.
Speech therapy me kya hota hai, aur kitna total kharch aata hai, aur insan kitne din me poori tarah thik hota hai?
Sir my father is not mentally good he has been facing mental problems he listen to some wrong people and behave in the way he is told by wrong peoples and irritates whole family i just want to know whether that can u treat him through hypnotism nd reveal the name by hypnotysing my father that who shows him wrong path to do wrong things
Darkness is absence of light and similarly negative thoughts are absence of positive thoughts. The answer to negative thoughts is to bring positive thoughts back. Ideal mind is devils workshop and will always think negative. Here are the ways by which you can remove negative thoughts.
Think differently as taught by Adi Shankaracharya. Once Menaka approached Arjuna with lust and said that she wanted to have a son like him with him. Arjuna said that why wait for 25 years, consider me as you son from today.
Think opposite as taught by Patanjali. For example, if you are thinking of stealing, then silently start thinking of charity.
Think positive as taught by Buddha. Make a list of positive actions to be done today the first thing in the morning and concentrate on that list. Divert your mind to the pending jobs in hand. This is a type of behavioral therapy.
I am a smoker and who smokes twice a day and I will be taking tulasi leaves in the morning and I maintain a good diet. It will help me or not.
Sir, I am suffering from fever and headache and also from body pain. Sir please suggest me some useful medical treatment.
Every packet of cigarette comes with the warning 'Smoking is injurious to health'. With every national budget plan, the prices of nicotine based additives are hiked. Yet, you cannot quit smoking because you find it extremely difficult to resist the nicotine urge. Ayurveda says that the root cause of addiction is mental stress due to one of the 3 Doshas that are Vata, Pitta, Kapha. People try to terminate them through temporary, addictive methods rather than a bit more natural, holistic methods. Here's how it can be easier for you to quit smoking by adopting Ayurvedic remedies.
- Drink adequate amount of water, especially from a copper vessel. This helps to accumulate the wastes and release them.
- Perform the Neti Kriya (inhaling saline water through one nostril and releasing it through the other and then reversing the procedure).
- Performing the Bhastrika Pranayama twice every day, both in the morning and at night.
- Consume 3 tablets or 1 teaspoon of triphala everyday before going to bed, to eliminate the deposited nicotine tar in your system.
- Consumption of a measured mixture of ashwagandha, bala, shatavari and ginseng every day, or a chyawanprash containing these help in detoxification.
Changes in diet:
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and other addictive drugs, such as coffee, sugar, etc. because they increase the urge to smoke.
- Decrease intake of fatty foods because your metabolism rate is lower than at most other times, so you might risk gaining weight during this period.
- Try a vegetarian diet because it increases the Sattvik quality of your mind. Every fresh food item contains prana or life which rejuvenates both your body and mind.
- Chew anti-nicotine gums or suck on cinnamon sticks which curb your urge to smoke.
- Keep eating low-calorie food items like carrots, apples or celery.
- Incorporating regular exercise in your routine may help you to quit smoking more easily. It controls weight gain, which is a side-effect of quitting, and also offers you a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Meditating and doing yoga regularly helps in relaxing your mind. Yogic postures like Sabasan help attain internal peace and divert your mind from craving to smoke.
Besides these techniques, there are various other ways like taking help from a professional ayurvedic counselor, which will help you quit smoking, socializing with friends or spending quality time with your family, will keep your mind diverted from the stress of quitting.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"