Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gupta Deepak
Submit a review for Dr. Gupta DeepakYour feedback matters!
I use coconut oil at night and wash my hair in the morning without shampoo. Does I have to use the shampoo? Or without shampoo. And I also used coconut oil every night whole week.
I'm getting motions/loose motions frequently, every now and then. My diet and lifestyle is bad to worse. I live away from family and mostly eat outside. I get stomach pain/irritation usually when going to motion. Right now after suffering with loose motions for 2-3 days, still I'm going 3-4 times a day with loose to semi solid, along with stomach irritation/ pain.
Hii I am 20 years old. I jst want to now that from last 10 to 15 days I am watching that when I touch my penis area it just burns after touching. And if I do not touch it just inches sometime. And my whole area has become red. Kindly help me out for this problem.
Is glucometer readings are accurate to monitor gestational diabetics or need to get done lab blood test My sugar levels after taking glycomet 1000 mg are below 90 fasting and 120 after food. Some times fluctuations ate there between 90 to 109 and 120 to 147 I have got done lab test 2 days back where the fasting is 82 and after one and half n hour food is 119 without taking tablet on the test day Based on lab readings or glucometer I should rely upon and first I amusing glycomet 500 mg and bcs of fluctuations in glucometer readings doctor suggested 1000 mg glycomet now. .is the tablets are really necessary for me. Do I have gestational diabetics .twice I got lab test done at 20 weeks and 26 weeks both are normal but glucometer readings are high fluctuating even after taking tablet please suggest me is taking glycomet with out having gestational diabetics will affect the baby?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
1. Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
2. Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
3. Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
4. Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
5. Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!