Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GunrajYour feedback matters!
My 8 months old girl suffering from beta thalassemia major. What should be the ultimate treatment for her. Is bone marrow transplant will be helpful & after bone marrow transplant what is the chance of her survival Pls help.
My age is 22 years and I have sinus problem since 2 years and controlling sinus allergy using metasapray and ebast m tablet but currently I have coughing since last 3 weeks and I consulted with a reputed Dr. And he told me to take asthakind dx syrup for 5 days and after taking it I felt little better and now Dr. Has prescribed benz pearls capsules for more 5 days and with that earlier I took relent od capsule for 10 days and currently taking histakind m tablet, metaspray nasal spray, benzpearls cap thrice in a day, and esoga rd cap, but coughing problem is still there and when I cough then feeling some throat irritation like I feel breathing problem so I need to control my coughing and also sometimes feel that my throat has been swollen like while swallowing feel difficult sometimes specially early in the morning and I would like to inform you that 4 years back I had tuberculosis but that was treated and its course was completed, so please tell me why I am getting coughing since last more than 20 days and why my throat provides difficulties why I cough.
My son is 6 months old started teething for a few days now. Has been on topfeed since birth. As per age his feed is changed from nan pro 1 to nan pro 2 and also we have started giving cerelac for 3 days now. Eversince the diet is changed there is a problem is of very tight and painful stool discharge 3 to 5 times a day. Since yesterday cerelac is stopped and liquid diet is restored besides water mixed with sugar. From Today afternoon we are also giving colicaid however, no relief as of now. Kindly advise. Thank you.
Parents are always concerned about their child's physical health, but often ignore their mental health. Along with physical well-being, your child's mental well-being is also equally important.
The following are eight tips to improve your child's mental well-being:
- Adequate sleep: Sufficient amount of sleep is required for a child to stay mentally fit. Parents often engage their children with various classes and activities and compromise on their sleeping hours. This in turn affects the child's mental state. Therefore, as a parent, you must take care not to compromise on your child's sleeping hours.
- Allowing them to play: Nowadays, children are overburdened with studies and other learning activities. They do not get to play quite often. But as a parent, you must take care of your child's schedule, so that he/she can have proper playtime too. Playing involves physical activity as well as creativity in certain cases. This helps to improve mental health.
- Learning to share and care: You must take care to inculcate in your child the values of sharing and caring. These little things can also help improve your child's mental health. Learning how to share with others and caring for others will help them to stay happy.
- Regular exercise: Encouraging your child to regularly exercise will not only help improve his/her physical health, but also mental health. It will also help them to reduce stress and maintain a good mood as well.
- Listen to them: Parents often ignore when children are speaking on less important matters; may be about a new friend or a strict teacher in school. But as a parent, you must take out some time from your daily schedule to listen out to their stories. Listening to them attentively will make them feel important, increase their confidence and hence, improve their mental well-being.
- Encourage them to make friends: Encouraging your child to make new friends will help them to socialize better. They will feel confident about themselves and also open up. This can boost up their mental well-being.
- Good nourishment: Proper nourishment is not only essential for being physically fit, but also mentally fit. Good nourishment will help them stay healthy physically and increase their energy levels. This in turn will positively affect their mental health.
- Make them feel safe: Children need to feel safe in order to stay mentally fit. Try and spend some time with them every day. As a parent, always make your children realize that you are right beside them. Listen to their problems and help them find solutions to solve those instead of scolding them. Help them to relax and feel secure to stay mentally fit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a the doctor and ask a free question.
My baby is suffering from dysentery frequently. Is there any permanent solution to get out of this.?
My daughter vitamin d was 9. Then she took 5 calcicoral pouches regularly and then she took 4 pouches once a week for month. After that she tested her vitmin d she had 25. 9. And now dr. Recommended architol injection 6 lkh unit. So it is safe or I continue with calcicoral. Last year also she had taken pouches but not completed course. Her weight is 25. 5and height is 133 cm. She is 10 years old
My newborn is 17 days old today. He had jaundice on 4th day measuring 16.97. After phototherapy it reduced to 8.9 on 8th day. We got it tested again on 16th day and came out to be 12.28. Doc has said that its ok. I am getting massage daily from dai which is typical indian practice post partum. I want to know is it possible that it might be affecting his recovery. I am exclusively breastfeeding my baby and he is pooping and passing urine normally. Doc said that we have blood group incompatibility I am o+ baby is b + and hubby is ab+.What shall I do speed up my babies recovery. By what time shall I expect him to recover?
Pihu is my 8 months old daughter. She is having loose motions for about 3-4 days. I am giving her khichdi, boiled potato n rice. Also I have her z n d solution but no effect. One day she is fine, other day the same. Kindly suggest asap. Also help me with some weight gain tips as she is 8 months n her weight is only 6.5 kgs.
The Association of Teachers and Lecturers warn that rising numbers of children are unable to perform simple tasks such as using building blocks because of overexposure to iPod and smart phones
Rising numbers of infants lack the motor skills needed to play with building blocks because of an “addiction” to tablet computers and smartphones, according to teachers.
Many children aged just three or four can “swipe a screen” but have little or no dexterity in their fingers after spending hours glued to iPads, it was claimed.
Members of the Association of Teachers and Lecturers also warned how some older children were unable to complete traditional pen and paper exams because their memory had been eroded by overexposure to screen-based technology.
They called on parents to crackdown on tablet computer use and even turn off wi-fi at night to address the problem.