Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Gunjan ManhotraYour feedback matters!
How to take your food on time so just maintain our teeth what is our fruit n food and what about sleep.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil.
Blood is coming from my mouth when I rise in the morning. I also consult doctors they said that this is the starting condition of paria. Now what should I do please advise me immediately.
I have yewlo teeth since 2 week so please help me to clear and white teeth and my weight also so weak.
I'm suffering from mouth ulcers can you please give me tips to control this and I have so much heat in my body so this is happening every time.
I am suffering with teeth pain for 2 days. On right upside. What can I do? I can't sleep with this. I can't concentrate my work. What is the reason?
My mom is suffering from acute tooth pain. It started paining suddenly after couple of days. Please suggest the way out. Thankyou.
I had cavity in my molar I dentist removed that and suggested for root canal but now he is saying the tooth can't be saved because it is damaged badly and he is saying to remove it and to affix an artificial tooth I have 32 teeth in my mouth what I do now is this safe to affix an artificial tooth or should I stay without a molar tooth.
I am 22 year old. I am suffering from tooth gum pain last one day. I am using Colgate active salt toothpaste were it is not so effective. Can anyone sugest me good medicine and toothpaste for this problem.
I visited my dentist for straightening of my 26 years old sister' front teeth. He advised me for pre molar teeth extraction and told that it may take 2 years in complete treatment. Before that he is going to start pyorrhea treatment. I want to know has my dentist advised me right? how pyorrhea is treated? is this a surgical treatment? how much it costs? is teeth extraction 100 % safe or there is any risk? will after teeth extraction my sister smile/eat like normal?
I hv pain in my teeth when I hv taken any cold drink feel so sensitive and when we eat any sweet and after we drink water then feel pain in my teeth.
I am suffering from the problem of tooth sensitivity. I am not able to eat icecreams please give me a solution for it.
My mouth is not opening properly due to chewing gutka & pan masala. Kindly suggest what medication to be done to get my mouth opening to its original shape & size.
My all teeth have started reacting on sourness when I eat little bit of sourness taste. Can anyone advise ?
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.