Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gunjan KackerYour feedback matters!
Mein coriander seed boil kar k pete hu morning mein kahi mjh concieve karne mein problem toh nhi hoge please tell me what can I do.
My wife is suffering from severe pain during periods and her age is 48. No regularity in periods. Please suggest any medicine to get rid of pain.
Hi. I got married this year by January. We are willing to get a child but it is not happening. We are following the calendar method every month but the conception is not happening. She is getting her period on 28 days cycle. We expected this month but today her period got started. We are so worried. I am 29 and my wife is 25. Please help.
Hello Doctor My girlfriend age is 22 yr. We had sex on her 7th day and took unwanted 72. The month before month she also took same. Her period date 7-8 but now it's 28 and she didn't get period. We check 2 time with prega news in morning once at 15-oct and second at 23oct but both was negative. What should do in this case? Please Help!
Hello Doctor, My question is does sex effects ovarian cyst of 8.3 cm. Can sex effect as twist or rupture of cyst? Please help me. Is there any way that I can have sex and my cyst will not be twist.
I got married in Dec 2014. We are having unprotected sex since Feb 2015 and I am not pregnant yet. I am 24 and my husband is 27. Could you please give any advise on any medical tests to be done to know the status of our reproductive health? Thanks in advance.
So I have thia problem that every time I get close to the date of my menstrual cycle I get colg. It happens very often. Is it normal or do I have any serious problem?
Dear sir, two days before I check my pregnancy on perga news test kit. That's shows one dark line we are confused its positive or negative.
I suffered from TB 15 years back & that got cured after 9 month course of medicine. Now I am 30 and trying for pregnancy from the last 4-5 months. My follicular study was normal. Is that TB treatment (which was done 15 years back) is creating problem in conceiving?
I had abortion in mar 6 2014. From that I am having irregular menstruation. We are trying to conceive actively this time. Having sex every other day to catch the ovulation. But nothing happened. My period last came on march 30 and were due on april 30. I consulted my ob-gyn about that and she told me to loose weight and gave me norlut-n tablets to eat 3 in a day to have my period first. Its been 5 days now. And still no periods. We are actively trying. Can I still get pregnant if we are having sex and am having norlut-n tablets. Pls suggest something.
I am 28 years old and have pregnency for 3 months. I have a lot of vomitting and cannot take food properly. As I eat, I vomit. I have back pain also. What should I do?
Indians have always been known for their passion of food, which is usually rich and creamy. With the recent calorie consciousness setting in, the Indian foods are also blamed for being rich in calories. It is therefore time to take a step back and watch the calories that you are packing with each meal.
Listed below are some common Indian foods, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, and their corresponding caloric value. The next time you plan your meal, take a conscious decision based on your overall health. This does not mean you should not relish these exotic dishes. Make sure if you have had a ghee-laden gaajar ka halwa, make sure to burn that extra calories by extending your gym time.
- Chicken curry: This popular dish with curry, chicken, and other spices like ginger, saffron and other spices contain about 600 kcal for a serving.
- Daal: About 300 g of cooked dal has about 350 kcal. The good news with daal is that gives the maximum amount of proteins, especially for non-meat eaters.
- Biryani: A bowl of vegetable biryani contains about 550 kcal while chicken biryani gives about 800 kcal. Again, this depends on the additional ingredients like the amount of ghee or oil used and other ingredients.
- Korma: While the chicken korma gives up to 900 kcal, a bowl of vegetable curry gives about 350 kcal.
- Samosas: A meat samosa has about 320 kcal, while a vegetable samosa has about 250 kcal.
- Chole bature: This fried food with big sized puris and chickpeas pack in about 450 kcal per serving.
- Pav bhaji: Another popular evening snack with fried bread and gravy, this has loads of butter applied to the bread and so it is not surprise that you add about 450 kcal with a plate of pav bhaji.
- Jalebi: This popular Indian sweet is made by deep-frying wheat-flour batter in circular shapes and soaking it in sugary syrup. Whether eaten hot or cold, it gives you about 460 kcal per serving. Add a spoonful of rich creamy rabdi to it and there would be another 150 kcal.
- Ras malai: This rich creamy sweet is extremely popular in Northern parts of India and provides about 250 kcal per serving
- Halwa: If loaded with ghee, a cupful of carrot halwa can give you about 250 kcal.Onion pakoras: This popular spicy snack contains deep fried gram flour and onions and packs in about 200 kcal when 3 pieces are eaten.
Now that you know how much calories some of your regular foods are carrying, make a mental note of all the foods you are eating on a daily basis, and make sure it does not cross about 2000 per day.
After follicular monitoring my doctor said that my egg look quite big before time and gave me hcg injection to rupture and after 48 Hours we started doing sex when my egg started rupturing. So, is there any problem if my egg is growing fast and what are my chances to conceive this month and please guide me with some tips so that I can conceive fast. please help.
My baby is 11 month year old. I had cesarean delivery. I got too much pain only on stomach and back. Kindly advise me what to do.
1. Foods Belonging To Brassica Family
Consume Foods like cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, peanuts, cabbage, broccoli, kale, mustard greens, turnips, rutabagas, soybeans, spinach etc which contains goitrogens.
• Goitrogens helps to block the ability of thyroid to use iodine and hence slows down the activity of the thyroid.
• Eat raw cruciferous vegetables to get maximum benefit as goitrogens are active in the raw state.
2. Include More Berries
Add at least one serving of berries in your diet plan to control hyperthyroidism.
• Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries contain anti-oxidants which improves your immune system.
3. Omega -3- Fatty Acid And Proteins
Omega -3- fatty acid helps to control the hyper stimulated thyroid gland. Proteins are necessary for the building of muscles and to provide energy for the body. Protein sources also contain L-glutamine which helps in rebuilding the gut and de-inflaming the body.
• Eat cold water fish, flax seed oil and nuts to get the omega-3-fatty acid necessary for the body.
• Include soy, turkey, walnuts, salmon, tuna and trout in your hyperthyroidism diet.
4. Dairy Products
Hyperactivity of the thyroid gland can remove the calcium from your blood. The body compensates this loss by leaching calcium from the bones. This can cause osteoporosis.
• Include three servings of yoghurt, cheese, milk or cottage cheese in your daily diet.
5. Spinach And Collard Greens
If you are allergic to dairy products, you can get your daily supply of calcium from vegetable sources like spinach collard greens etc.
• Figs, prunes and sesame seeds are also excellent hyperthyroidism foods.
This is another vital component of hyperthyroidism diet. The hyperactive thyroid gland can deplete the zinc.
• Include almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, peanuts which are rich in Zinc in your diet.
7. Fiber Rich Foods And Anti Inflammatory Foods
Fiber rich foods are beneficial for the proper working of the thyroid gland. Anti inflammatory herbs help to reduce the inflammation of the thyroid which is the reason for hyperthyroidism.
• Include whole grain foods, like oatmeal, whole grain breads, brown rice etc in your food.
• The anti inflammatory herbs to be included in your diet are turmeric, ginger, rosemary, cinnamon and oregano.
8. Antioxidant Rich Foods And Vitamin D
It is also necessary to consume antioxidants and vitamin D rich foods in the diet. This will reduce the oxidative stress caused by hyperthyroidism. Vitamin D can reduce the inflammation and auto- immune reactions of the body.
• Avocados, olive oil broccoli etc contain antioxidants.
• Salmon is a good source of vitamin D. You can get your daily dose of vitamin D from eggs, mushrooms etc.
• Spend 20- 30 minutes in the sun to get the necessary vitamin D for the body.
9. Cassava, Sorghum, And Millet
These food items contain cyanogenic glucosides which blocks the iodine availability of the gland.
• These foods increase the immune function and gives protection from osteoporosis
10. Vitamin C And Vitamin E
These vitamins are helpful in reducing the oxidative stress caused by the hyperactivity of thyroid glands.
• All the citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C.
• Bell peppers, olive oil, wheat etc are a good source of vitamin E.