Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
She is 27 years old got married in 2013 now she had miscarriage last year. She underwent the diagnosis after that, came to know rubella igG is negative 0.06 OD ratio. Apart from that glucose, TSH, and prolactin is normal. One more thing her USG OF PELVIC & (TAS+TVS) impression is: Mild polycystic changes in left ovary.
Hamari shadi huve 10 months hogaye aur hame abtak bache nai huve hai mere biwi ke period bhi Sahi time pe horahe Gaius Baar 19 the Ko huva hai yani Monday Ko ab kaise karna hai boliye aur ek baat jab Mai SRK karta hu to liquid andar nai jata hai wapas ajata hai kisliye ye hota hai pls mere help kariye.
Now my baby is 5month old. I am giving only breast milk to her. Last one week I felt that I am not having enough milk to satisfy her. I will not want to give any formula milk. Can you please suggest me some food to increase breastmilk.
Can we have intercourse during pregnancy? If yes, till what period of pregnancy? The pregnancy is normal right now but before pregnancy there is cyst in the left ovarian but now its no more. Please advise.
My period is regular with 2 days hike, means 22days cycle. Pain is too much and flow extends upto 4th day also. I have also taken pregnancy test but it was negative.
Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend in September and did not have periods for couple of months before I was confirmed pregnant in January thats almost 4.5 months later. Kindly advise if this is normal and how much time after sex does one get pregnancy. I was 6 weeks pregnant I guess in January. Please advise if it is possible to get pregnant after 4 months of sex.Please tell.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.