Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Gulshan Rai MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from ED, for last 3 year, my age is 29, please tell me how much time it will take for cure permanently.
Unlike what you may think, anxiety is a common emotional response in a situation where we are worried about an outcome. It is, in fact, beneficial to us as it keeps us alert and charged for a reaction. Anxiety disorder, however, comes when you lose control over your reaction and let it take control of your life in a way that disables you from living a normal life.
The first thing to do as a positive step is to accept that you have a disorder. Mental health problems are as big as physical problems. Just like the body needs to be treated to cure a disease, the mind too can be treated to cure you of your problems. The next thing to do is to know what type of disorder you are suffering from to get specific treatment for it.
Connection between anxiety and depression:
Anxiety is not just incessant worrying. It is sometimes an obsessive compulsive disorder that can takeover your life or a terrifying phobia that can prevent you from doing things that are routine for others. Over a period of time, living with such a disorder can take an emotional toll leading to depression. Chance of developing depression in addition to anxiety is quite high. In fact, almost half of all people with major depression also suffer from severe and persistent anxiety. In many cases people suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety are also victims of depression.
Symptoms of anxiety and depression disorder
Constant fear and worry
Loss of interest in normal life, hobbies and activities
Insomnia and fatigue with inability to relax
Feeling of sadness and worthlessness
Coping with anxiety and depression disorder
The first and most important thing to know is that both conditions are treatable and patients who get regular care, medication and support from friends and family can come back to living a normal life. Here are some of the treatments available:
1. Medication: Taking proper medication is very important as it acts quickly and is quite safe. Most people do not take medication, such as sleeping pills, fearing they might get addicted to them, which is a myth. Also, medications prescribed by your doctor are safe and specific that is why they have been prescribed.
2. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): It is used to first figure out what the cause behind the anxiety or depression. It is then used to teach people to manage their fears, anxieties, and depressive symptoms and also learn how to take control of their emotions. Another therapy used for treating depression is Emotive Behaviour therapy.
3. Lifestyle modification: In order to overcome, anxiety and depression, certain lifestyle changes are required, such as one should exercise daily at least for 30 minutes and eat a healthy diet.
4. Counselling: Counselling helps the person to overcome the oppressive thoughts and cope up with the feeling of worthlessness.
5. Group therapy: Knowing you are not alone with your pains and fears can often come as a big relief. Not only will the patient benefit from joining a local support group, the care giver will also learn how to cope with the developments of the disorder and how they can continue to provide care and support to their loved ones.
Hi I have a problem of self satisfaction with hand. Its have been running since 2008. I cant stop this. Its became a habit daily. I have many times decided to not to do. And I think im not eligible to get children. I think im getting low sperm count. Nervous weakness and how to test all these.
Sir, i am 29 yrs old male, my weight is 83 kg, height 5.5 feet, my bone joint are paining in night and my under arm and neck skin is black my skin colour is brown, what is the problem please suggest me.
Hy doctor am Bharath, age 24 and I go for d workout regularly and also I lift heavy weights like 100 n more bt I don't tk any supplements, in my muscles I got a very deep stretch marks, especially on my biceps and forearm (it's nt like a normal stretch mark) it's like gota cut frm d knife, so please suggest me something to get rid f it.
My skin was very glowing but now it has been tanned a lot please tell how to get rid of tanning fast! I will be thankful to you .
Kya khujli jad se khatm krne k liye koi injection hota h dawa se koi fayda nhi ho rha h duwara ho jaati h.
I have a desk job and my weight increased in last two year 80 to 100. From last one month I joined gym and loose 5kgs. I am doing cardio plus gym for 1: 30 to 2: 00 hrs daily. But speed of loose weight is very slow and I get tired very soon while working out. Let me know how can I increase my stamina and loose weight in good speed.
My father is suffering with high uric acid which cause gaut. What should he take in food and what should be avoided?
Does consuming protein powder or capsule result in increase in height and reduce the lvl of fat? I am 17 years old measuring 164 cms & having the huge weight of 80 kgs, I am thinking of consuming proteins for the same, Shld I go for it? Wats your take?
Lybrate | Dr. V. Neelakantan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY