Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Gulshan Rai MehtaYour feedback matters!
It's 10 months after my first delivery. I have gained weight a lot. I have lost my fitness completely. Want to get back to shape asap . Specially want to reduce tummy fat . Mine was a c section delivery. Kindly advice some really effective ways to get to figure.
I am 20 yr old I am very weak which type of medicine help lot or my height is just under 5.6 inch help me.
1) Fruits and Vegetables - Sadly, most people these days don't eat fruits and vegetables. And ultimately, they have to rely on makeup to look radiant and beautiful. But you can look prettier from within. Just make sure that you eat at least two servings of fruit every day! Have a plate of veggies and green leafy stuffs as well. They will protect the skin from cellular damage caused free radicals.
2) Vitamin C - This vitamin has skin nourishing capacities. That's the reason why you should choose it. Vitamin C is a super antioxidant and it not just rebuilds your immune system, it also ensures that your skin blemishes heal. So, make sure that you eat items like oranges, papaya, strawberries, blackcurrant, broccoli, guava, sweet potatoes and blueberries to give your skin a healthy glow from within.
3) Nuts - Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and proteins found in nuts are known for aiding your health and giving you clearer looking, glowing skin. So, go ahead and eat nuts, like almonds and walnuts. You can also try Vitamin E products like avocado, pine nuts and corn oils.
4) Fats - We know! You want to protect yourself from weight gain! But fat, especially the good ones can help in keeping your skin smoother, healthier and better. That's the reason why you should choose to eat fishes, nuts and seeds, they provide you with essential fatty acids.
If you have any more questions related to skincare, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos but nothing happens can you please tell me something to do.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.