Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Gulshan MoghaYour feedback matters!
I have my molar tooth half broken is it possible I can get rct done for this or do I have to go for tooth extraction?
My upper jaw teeth are forward as compare to lower jaw teeth. Can you please suggest what I need to do for this problem. Can you please suggest best doctor for orthodontics and their fee structure?
I have problem in my teeth. When I doing a brush morning that time I have pain in outside of tooth. Enamel layer was damaged. Please give me suggestions and medicine.
Sir, 3 years back one tooth extracted by doctor due to cavities, from that day i am suffering nerves pain, getting relief while using medicines, after stopping again starting please advise me.
Umar 24 yr. Mai lagbhag 3 mahine se pareshan hun Mujhe pahle aage ka jo tant ka hissa Hai nichli satah me Chala pargya phir aage ka jo tant ka upri satah Hai masude ke just uper ek chota sa line ke trah Chala parga. Kuchhi dino me mujhe tonnsil padgya Mai hartrah ka test karwaya kahin koitrah ka dikkat nhi hi Mai ilaz karane me laparwahi karta hu lekin antibiotics leta rahta hun magar mujhe kuch dino se jaida pareshan hun Kuchdino se mahgi dawain chal rahi Hai magar kuch fàida nahi horaha Ek baat aur sir/mam Mai sirf tambaku ka pàryogkarta hun wah bhi bahut kam Mujhe kuch rasta batain please.
Chewing a sugarless gum after your meal for around 20 minutes freshens your breath and also make the leftover food particles cling to it.
I am 22 years old. I have eye sight problem and my teeth are also have cavity. I am can please suggest me some medicine for my teeth as well as eyes. I am average looking. I want to gain some weight also. Please help me.
I am suffering from bad breath in my mouth because I have small gaps in my teeth to teeth how to solve this.
One thing that can put away talking to someone very interesting is bad breath. And it is not an uncommon problem. While most just try to use mouth wash and chewing gums to keep it away, it is important to note that bad breath can be a sign of underlying causes, both in the mouth and the body as a whole.
Identifying the reason can help in early diagnosis and prompt treatment of the actual disease condition.
There could be oral and general causes for bad breath or halitosis as it is medically called. Food habits and other lifestyle habits including smoking can also lead to bad breath.
- Presence of food debris in a moist environment (saliva) is ideal for the oral bacteria to act on the food particles and break them down. This causes a bad breath, when it leads to plaque formation and it then calcifies into a hardened substance called calculus. Plaque and calculus are the main ingredients for tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Severe tooth decay leads to bad breath as does periodontal infections. In severe cases, there could even be abscess formation in the root area of the tooth with pus formation
- Unclean dentures are another source of halitosis. There could be food lodged in between teeth or the undersurface of the denture, leading to bad breath.
- Dry mouth or xerostomia - Certain diseases and drugs can lead to dry mouth with reduced amounts of saliva. Saliva has a natural flushing effect on the bacteria, and in its absence, the bacteria thrive, leading to a bad odour.
General health: Chronic diseases like gastroesophageal reflux disease, digestive disorders, liver disorders, cancer, and diabetes can lead to bad breath.
- Long-term smoking and/or chewing tobacco and alcohol are also reasons for bad breath.
- Crash diets: People on low-carb diets can have a bad breath, owing to burning of the fat and producing ketones, which have a strong smell.
- Medications: Nitrates to reduce angina, chemotherapy agents for cancer, phenothiazines for anxiety can all lead to bad breath. They reduce saliva and/or release chemicals causing bad breath.
Management: The first step in managing halitosis is to nail the cause down, which makes it easier to treat.
- Start with oral hygiene check, and if there is decay or gum disease, consider restorations and cleaning.
- Mouth rinses can be used in the maintenance phase.
- Cessation of tobacco use should be considered.
- General health conditions like GERD should be managed
- Artificial saliva in cases of xerostomia
- Alternative medications if they are causing the bad breath
Oral breath is definitely embarrassing but can be managed very easily.