Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gulshan BanoYour feedback matters!
B: according-6Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
My mother 83 years has a open wound on her breast mammography cud not b done as she has a broken femur fnac suggests biopsy as no granuloma or atypical cells r seen because of her age She is very weak on antibiotics which casing ulcers in mouth vagina anus etc No pain in breast no discharge from nipples No nipples inverted what r the chances of having cancer shud we go for biopsy or leave it seeing her age please suggest a medicine to apply on her abscess so that the hole heals any antibiotics Worried please suggest.
Hello. I am 30 years old female unmarried I was 54 and now I am 63 I hv gained weight in just 2 yrs. I wanna shed at least 5 kgs please suggest me what to do. thanks.
Helo, I had periods this month only for 2 days and very little in amount and I feel my lower abdomen heavy and pressurized and little pain on sides and in centre. I had tested pregnancy in urine but comes -ve. Then after that tested for blood test s beta hcg its range comes out 5.3.
I am 20 years girl today my periods have started, and tommorow m going with mah hubby. How to stop or delay periods for 3days.
I'm pregnant since three months but I continue to get my menstruation. I have ask the doctor he tell me that some woman is like that. And you what do you think about this?
After having sex with her husband she takes contraceptive pill after 12 hours and after she has her periods 3 times last month and suddenly stop her periods not come till Delay of 7 days is it a sign of pregnancy does she is pregnant.
Hello Sir Myself Nadeem. My Age Is Eighteen. At my Face Many Pimples And Black Spots. How can I Remove It. I am taking Barbarious Aquarium Homoeopathic Tonic as Doctors Decision. Help me.
My wife's period is in the cycle of 2 month since she take mifegest kit before 4 months and period is very low.
I am 26 year girls and my periods is not regular due to poly cystic ovary. Period is come after 4 month or 6 month.
Doctor pls help I got married on Nov 2015 but could not conceive till now pls help. Suggest some medicine. I hope I will conceive one day I am in great tension pls help.
I had sex with my gf .i dint penetrate .even I dint touch my penis to her vagina .we were some times with cloths n without cloths .is there any chance of her to b pregnant .like if my sperm is on her hand and after sometimes to toucher her vagina .or by some means .i repeat I dint penetrate. N dint touch my penis ever to her vagina area. Can she b pregnant?
The uterus or womb is a strong structure that is held up by the pelvic muscles and tendons. In case that these muscles or tendons extend or get distinctly powerless, they are no longer ready to support the uterus, bringing about prolapse. Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus hangs or slips from its ordinary position, into the vagina or birth channel.
Uterine prolapse might be fragmented or complex. A deficient prolapse happens when the uterus is just halfway drooping into the vagina. An entire prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina.
The danger of having a prolapsed uterus increases as a woman ages and her estrogen levels diminish. Estrogen is the hormone that keeps the pelvic muscles solid. Harm to pelvic muscles and tissues during pregnancy and labor may likewise lead to prolapse. Women with more than one vaginal birth and in their postmenopausal period are under the most significant risk. Any action that puts weight on the pelvic muscles can expand your danger of a uterine prolapse. Different variables that can increase your risk for the condition include:
- Constant coughing
Women who have a minor uterine prolapse might not have any side effects. Direct to serious prolapse may bring about side effects, for example:
- Having an inclination that you are sitting on a ball
- Vaginal bleeding
- Expanded discharge
- Issues with sex
- Feeling the uterus or cervix leaving the vagina
- A pulling or substantial feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
In case that you experience these symptoms, it is important to see your specialist. Without appropriate diagnosis, the condition can weaken your vagina, bladder, and sexual capacity. Treatment is not generally fundamental for this condition. In case that prolapse is serious, talk with a specialist about which treatment choice is suitable for you. Nonsurgical medicines include:
- Shedding pounds to take the strain off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a strategic distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel works out, which are pelvic floor exercises that strengthen the vaginal muscles
- Taking estrogen substitution treatment
- Wearing a pessary, which is a device embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up and settles the uterus and cervix
Surgical medications include uterine suspension or hysterectomy. During uterine suspension, your specialist puts the uterus once again into its normal position by reattaching pelvic tendons or utilizing surgical materials. During a hysterectomy, your specialist expels the uterus from the body through the stomach area or the vagina. Surgery is usually successful; however, it is not suggested for women who anticipate having a baby later on.
Here are some tips to help you reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes.
Check your risk of diabetes. Take the life! risk assessment test and learn more about your risk of developing type 2 diabetes. A 12+ score indicates that you are at high risk and may be eligible for the life! program - a free victorian lifestyle modification program that helps you reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Manage your weight. Excess body fat, particularly if stored around the abdomen, can increase the body’s resistance to the hormone insulin. This can lead to type 2 diabetes.
Exercise regularly. Moderate physical activity on most days of the week helps manage weight, reduce blood glucose levels and may also improve blood pressure and cholesterol.
Eat a balanced, healthy diet. Reduce the amount of fat in your diet, especially saturated and trans fats. Eat more fruit, vegetables and high-fibre foods. Cut back on salt.
Limit takeaway and processed foods. convenience meals are usually high in salt, fat and kilojoules. It's best to cook for yourself using fresh ingredients whenever possible.
Limit your alcohol intake. Too much alcohol can lead to weight gain and may increase your blood pressure and triglyceride levels. Men should have no more than two standard drinks a day and women should have no more than one.
Quit smoking. Smokers are twice as likely to develop diabetes as non-smokers.
Control your blood pressure. Most people can do this with regular exercise, a balanced diet and by keeping a healthy weight. In some cases, you might need medication prescribed by your doctor.
Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease. Diabetes and cardiovascular disease have many risk factors in common, including obesity and physical inactivity.
See your doctor for regular check-ups. As you get older, it's a good idea to regularly check your blood glucose, blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels.
I am a married man. Me and my wife having a good relation but we are not having any child. me and my family are getting tensed. So please advise me what to do.
I have got symptoms of periods as my period date last month was 14 th Jan....Bt still periods have not started....as I have to go for travelling after one day so today I took the tablet regestrone to delay the periods. So I want to ask will it work now?? Is this safe to take the tablet after getting symptoms??
While a vacation might be a thrilling proposition for many, there are people who get anxious at the very thought of travelling for a vacation. These are travellers who suffer from motion sickness, a condition that causes head reeling and nausea when the patient is in a moving vehicle or even on a roller coaster. It can be occur on trains, buses, cars and even flights. It is a disturbance that is caused in the inner part of the ear. Thankfully, help is at hand with homeopathy treatments.
Let us find out what are the homeopathy treatments for this condition.
- Argentum Nitricum: Dizziness and nausea can be treated with this medicine. Also, it can help patients who are suffering from claustrophobia and general anxiety.
- Borax: When nausea and dizziness as well as anxiety are experienced during downward motion, this medicine can be used. It is best used before the landing of an aeroplane or while going downhill in a car or a bus.
- CocculusIndicus: This is one of the most common medications for motion sickness includes CocculusIndicus. It is especially helpful when the nausea becomes worse with the smell of certain foods. The patient may also take this medicine when the dizziness and weakness makes the patient lie down. This dizziness can also lead to an empty or hollow feeling in one’s abdomen, in which case this medicine can help. Lack of sleep and constantly looking at moving objects are some of the symptoms that can also be treated with this medicine. It can also be used to cure sea sickness.
- Kali Bichromicum: This medicine is ideal for sea sickness, and can be used for symptoms ranging from nausea and dizziness that happens when you stand up. Weakness and an aching body can also be treated with this medicine.Bloating, gagging and retching are also some of the symptoms that can be treated with this medicine.
- Tabacum: When the patient is experiencing symptoms like feeling extremely cold and tired, or even a sinking feeling, this medicine can be used as a remedy.
- Petroleum: Constant nausea can be treated with petroleum. The symptoms treated by this medicine also include an empty feeling in the pit of the stomach as well as too much saliva production, and stiffness in the neck and back. Also, the patient may take this medicine when stomach pain is experienced due to motion sickness.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This medicine is ideal for motion sickness experienced due to air travel. Besides air sickness, this medicine can also treat intense headaches and dryness in the mouth and throat. It can also be used to treat stomach pain.